Need your help with current transits

bgb

Hi guys.

I would like to know what are your thoughts on my current transits and what was your experience with such ones.
Of what I am reading online some of them have strong influence on me and I can feel it, but would like to know what is best to do during the transits.
I do feel that my understanding towards people and relationships is maturing right now and I am changing altogether.
I really don't want to miss an opportunities, if any will be present soon or are now.

I would really appreciate your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-28-21-17-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-28-21-17-42.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_2019-11-28-21-15-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-28-21-15-31.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2019-11-28-21-13-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-28-21-13-13.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 42

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi bgb - so... lots going on in your chart (I guestimated where you were born but it appears to not be the capital so the AC is a bit off by a degree - but the rest should be about right.)

Is there anything you are looking for in particular? Otherwise I'll just go over some of the things I see.

There are indeed opportunities coming but also some very challenging stuff and some of it overlaps in time more or less. (In the chart I've attached the green planets are your secondary progressions and the red are the transit planet placements.)

First up we have Jupiter sextile progressed Venus which happens around the first to second week of December - since prog. Venus is in your 6th this could be a time of improving health if that is needed or some increased income through work as you have Libra on the 2nd house.

Jupiter will later conjunct your Moon-Venus in 2020, say around March and then later in the autumn of that year and as these are in your 5th it could be a time of romance or otherwise just happy and positive - once again opportunities are implied financially or otherwise but also chances to restore relations if you have had problems with family or otherwise in the recent past. Jupiter sextiles natal Sun around Christmas this year so it is a time of increased optimism and a chance to get charged up for the next year if you've needed a boost of confidence.

The progressions themselves are really interesting - so I see you have prog. Moon applying to conjunct prog. Sun thus you are ready to embark on a new way of life in some way or are feeling that a phase is closing as if you are now ready for something new with a feeling of expectancy as the aspect exacts over the next 6 weeks or so - literally 2020 is a new year in a big way for you. But because it's in your 8th house I can't speculate on whether this is experienced as something positive or because you are having to deal with some life-transforming circumstances. The prog. Moon did go over your progressed Jupiter just a month ago, however, so it seems this would have been a mostly positive time with plenty of support if you needed it.

As far as challenges there are quite a few - for one you have Uranus on your Mars so there is a strong desire to just up and go and do something without much consideration, just because you want to or you are feeling very restless at this time. Definitely use the energy to get work done but recommend thinking twice before actually jumping into anything - the 9th house connection there may give you opportunities for travel, however.

Then we have Chiron currently retrograde but having recently conjoined your progressed Moon (some emotional pain in the last few months or rather ... 4-5 months ago?) and about to go forward and hit your progressed Sun in the summer of next year - there are going to be some problem themes from the past getting dug up and reintroduced into your life for review and it could be a heavy and painful time. However with Chiron you also get the opportunity to heal anything outstanding that you haven't addressed so far.

The other thing that stands out is Saturn-Pluto (which conjunct on your Venus in January) with Saturn about to hit your Moon in December - it would be a time when emotional and other support may be lacking and you might have to go it alone for a bit until it moves on and then hitting Venus along with Pluto. This second one I am not so sure about but there are major changes coming to your relationships and one will either start or end if you are already involved - either way in this area things look significantly different past January after both of these planets go over Venus.

One final transit of note is Neptune square Chiron with the latter falling in your 10th house - there can be some very demoralizing circumstances at work which make you wonder whether you are in the right place or perhaps what's going on - Neptune is just finishing its stay in 16 Pisces though in January so whatever has been dragging on with this would be finished by February and then you won't have this problem anymore.

Any of this seem relevant to you?

Attachments

• bgb_combo.jpg
    bgb_combo.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 35

bgb

Thank you for looking at it.

About the prog. Moon applying to conjunct prog. Sun.
I have that gut-feeling that something will change but can't figure it out. There is nothing new or significant happening around me that can give me a hint right now. Is there any issues in my 8th house, that can turn the transformations into bad ones.

About Chiron-moon aspect earlier this year, I had really stressful few weeks. Some friend offered us a business opportunity. In the same time my parents went far away from home and also our dog nearly died and had to be rushed in for surgery. It was emotionally hard as well as financially difficult.

Also i will start to worry now about the Chiron-sun challenge coming next year. In what area of my life is more likely to present itself?

About Venus - Pluto aspect.
I am not involved with anyone. If there will be some major relationships changes are they going to be long-term affecting? And if nothing happen during this aspect (I consider that option because I am Virgo Asc and I have few planets in Cappricorn and I am not easy to be approached or to show emotions) am I going to be single for long after?

For Neptune square Chiron aspect:
Am I already under its influence?
At work I have to deal with a lot of people (catering business), so I do expect that some of them will show envy, which will be completely unnecessary but I cannot control what people will think or do.

Again, thank you for the insights.

jkxx74

Premium Member
So when I had this nothing changed outwardly (Moon-Sun by progression) although my attitudes did quite drastically but it took some months to see it - so you may just be wondering what's going on for now but it will all become clear in 2-3 months with that one. Generally, if it is not receiving hard aspects from outer planets it will be all right and thankfully Chiron is a few degrees off so it won't hit these while they are in conjunction.

Likewise, I had Chiron conjunct prog. Moon at the same time it was squaring my natal moon over the summer and among other things a friend's cat was shot and needed some serious surgery (and amputation) - it creates painful circumstances that are difficult to process for a while or that you end up remembering for a long time, unfortunately.

Chiron-prog. Sun falls in your progressed 7th and natal 8th so it could be a few different things - a partner (business or otherwise) could do something you find hurtful or there could be issues surrounding "other people's money" such as loans or such or a deeply transformative but very difficult experience as you noted yourself. Generally you would be pushed to somehow let go of past attitudes during this and most don't do it willingly but it is a challenging progression.

Pluto-Venus can just as easily signal the start of a life-changing or really intense relationship if you are not involved in one and whether or not you are really approachable - the trouble with this one is it may be describing powerful people or someone who has an overpowering effect on you or perhaps extreme feelings involved. One way or the other it won't be a "lite" fling if something does happen. I am having some trouble with this one as Saturn also conjuncts Venus concurrently with Pluto although the latter makes several passes later on. To your original question, no, it is less likely you'll be single with the Pluto-Venus especially.

Neptune-Chiron, yep, it has been dragging for a while somehow or shall I say brewing though you may or may not be aware - sometimes whatever is happening comes out on the third pass of a transit and Neptune is making its final go through Pisces 16 at the end of this year. It might just be that the work place itself has introduced difficulties that have made it feel not very welcoming or somehow discouraging - if so, things get quite a bit better after January once Neptune moves out of orb and leaves Chiron alone. Envy is possible indeed but so is some sort of deception (Neptune being involved) so just watch your back and make sure you know your friends and not-friends there and you will be fine :)

bgb

Hi
If at all read the things right ...
Still thinking about the Chiron Sun aspect....
I was looking at the Solar return.
The moon is in Pisces in 8th house which also suggest to be careful with other's people money and dependency. But Also the moon doesn't make negative aspects with the other planets. Is that going to make it a less troubled time?

Last edited:

bgb

Hi
I read on another website that progressive planets aspecting natal Arc or Mc are very likely to indicate some major event.

I checked with my Astro seek chart that i have the following ones:
Prog. Mercury opposition natal Asc
Prog. Venus square natal MC
Prog. Neptune trine natal Asc
Prog. Pluto sextile natal Asc

Thanks

JUPITERASC

Hi
I read on another website that progressive planets aspecting natal Arc or Mc are very likely to indicate some major event.

I checked with my Astro seek chart that i have the following ones:
Prog. Mercury opposition natal Asc
Prog. Venus square natal MC
Prog. Neptune trine natal Asc
Prog. Pluto sextile natal Asc

Thanks
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26827

A lot of people seem to have problems understanding progressions. The progressed Planets are nothing more than very very slow moving transits. Progressions are very internal in nature, meaning they're more likely to affect you mentally than physically. That doesn't mean progressions don't affect you physically, they can, for example a Planet progressing into the 6th House or the 6th House Ruler progressing into the 8th or 12th House or into certain aspects with the rulers of the 6th, 8th or 12th Houses can signify an illness.

Progressions are something you do maybe once in your life, and one of the best ways to do that is to write them down. You can use a spread sheet (like I use) or a word processor or write them on a legal pad, or you can use construction paper and crayons, it doesn't really matter. Other than that, all you need is a list of your Planets and the Ascendant and MC, and an ephemeris, which you should buy, but you can also find them online.

An ephemeris will look something like this:

Date............Sun....... Moon..... Mercury...Venus
May 26 1962 04°Ge28' 26°Aq47' 20°Ge23' 03°Cn43'
May 27 1962 05°Ge25' 10°Pi51' 20°Ge22' R 04°Cn55'
May 28 1962 06°Ge23' 25°Pi05' 20°Ge16' 06°Cn07'
May 29 1962 07°Ge21' 09°Ar25' 20°Ge05' 07°Cn19'

The symbolism is "day-for-a-year" so each day after your birthday is one year of your life.

Generally, you want to look at 120 days, which is 120 years of your life. Yes, I know you're not going to live 120 years, but none of you are special. When you die, the Solar System does not grind to a halt; it continues moving. Your chart lives on, even after you die.

There are somethings you might want to know about. Is your Will contested? Does your Estate end up in Probate Court? Does the government seize your Estate? Do your children fight over it? Does your spouse remarry? Maybe you want to comeback and haunt your spouse (or protect your spouse). Do your children marry, divorce, have more children, do your grandchildren marry etc.

Will you receive any awards or accolades, or publish a book? No kidding, a guy in Australia found his grandfather's diary of life in the trenches during World War I. He published it. Guess what? It showed up in the progressions of the grandfather's natal chart.

Here's a snippet from my progressions (sorry the formatting is less than desirable):

Natal .. Position.. Action.. Age.. Date .. ..........Location .. Contact
Venus.. 04°Cn39' Sign .....19 ....Jun 13 1962... 25°Cn14'.. 9th House
Saturn .11°Aq22' Square ..19 ... Jun 13 1962 ...11°Ta17'.. Mars
Neptune 11°Sc29' Opp .....19.... Jun 13 1962 ... 11°Ta17' Mars
Mars 28°Ar29' ...Square ...22 ....Jun 16 1962 .... 28°Cn47' Venus
Uranus 28°Le37' Qu .........22 ....Jun 16 1962..... 28°Cn47' Venus
Venus 04°Cn39' Sign .......23 .....Jun 17 1962..... 29°Cn58' Leo
Mercury 20°Ge22' D ........26...... Jun 20 1962 .....11°Ge52' D Mercury
Mars 28°Ar29' Sextile ......26 ......Jun 20 1962 .....28°Ge23' Sun
Uranus 28°Le37' Sextile ....26 ..... Jun 20 1962 .... 28°Ge23' Sun
Venus 04°Cn39' SSx........ 27 ......Jun 21 1962...... 04°Le41' Venus
Sun 05°Ge13' Con........... 28 ...... Jun 22 1962 .... 05°Le52' Venus
Sun 05°Ge13' Sign ..........28 ....... Jun 22 1962..... 00°Cn18' Sign
Jupiter 10°Pi38' SSx ........28....... Jun 22 1962...... 10°Aq38' Saturn
Moon 07°Pi41' Qu ..........29....... Jun 23 1962 ...... 07°Le03' Venus
Pluto 07°Vi32' Con ........29 ...... Jun 23 1962....... 07°Le03' Venus
MC 01°Vi31' Sextile...... 29 ........Jun 23 1962....... 01°Cn15' Sun

All I've done is write out the year in which there is some contact with progressed Planets.

At age 19, my natal Venus progressed to conjunct the 9th House Cusp at 25° Cancer.

How do you interpret that?

The 9th House Cusp is Cancer ruled by my Moon in my natal 4th House. What is the 9th House? Among things, it's long journeys. 4th House is the home.

I left the United States and didn't return for about 10 years.

See? It ain't so hard.

At age 23 my Venus progressed into the Sign of Leo. I got married. Because Venus progressed into Leo? Not entirely. My natal Mercury was Stationary in the natal 7th House, then it went Retrograde and then it went direct at age 26. In reality, I was actually 25 1/2 years old when Mercury went Direct in my 7th House of Relationships.

That is one of the advantages of writing out your progressions. When you see something like that, natal Venus progressed into the 9th House then into the Sign of Leo while Mercury goes Direct, you want to actually do a chart for that time period and then also look at the transits so you can get a sense of the timing (in this case transiting Moon conjunct Ascendant).

When I was 28, natal Sun changed Signs and entered Cancer. Did I become a Cancer? No, but I did take on some of the traits of Cancer. I became more sensitive, very emotional and extremely traditional, plus I took on a few of the negative characteristics, like brooding and being way too cautious, but then I was suffering from PTSD and the effects were starting to manifest themselves in a serious way.

When my Ascendant progressed into Sagittarius, I did not become a Sagittarius, but I did take on a few traits, like being really straightforward, to the point of being very blunt, and also broadminded and quite the procrastinator.

Natal .... Position .. Action ....Age... Date ............ Location .. Contact
Asc...... 20°Sc43' ..Sextile ....90 .... Aug 23 1962 ...20°Vi41' ... Mercury
Sun..... 05°Ge13' .. Sign .......91 .... Aug 24 1962... 00°Vi33' ....Virgo
MC ......01°Vi31' ....Sextile.... 91 .... Aug 24 1962 .. 01°Cn06'... Mars
Sun.... 05°Ge13'.... House .... 92..... Aug 25 1962 .. 01°Vi31' ...10th House
MC ......01°Vi31'..... Con .......92 .... Aug 25 1962... 01°Vi31' ... Sun

There's where I exit stage left. Not because of those particular progressions, mind you, but because of that and other things going on with transits and the Anareta wants to Tango.

The other benefit to writing out your progressions is that if you don't know the houses, signs, elements and natures (and that would be about 80% of you), then you will when you're done. The elements trine, the natures oppose and square, sextiles are always Fire/Air or Earth/Water etc.

I recommend using some of the minor aspects, like the quincunx, semi-sextile and semi-square.

Often in your life you might notice periods where your relationship with your children, spouse, parents, friends, co-workers or supervisors is a little testy and irritating. I guarantee you'll always find a semi-sextile or semi-square there. And the advantage of knowing that in advance is that you can take a "time-out," give yourself a "yellow card," take a different approach or do other things to make your life and everyone else's more pleasant.

Aspect orbs for progressions are 30' to 1° maximum. In addition to aspects, Planets changing Signs, Houses or going Direct or Retrograde are very important to note. For Planets that go Direct or Retrograde, flip ahead in the ephemeris and look to see if any transiting Planets are conjunct that point, because it will be emphasized. The same is true if a progressed Planet goes Direct or Retrograde at the pre-natal eclipses or the last Moon before birth (which will either be a Full Moon or a New Moon).

What if a progressed Planet goes Direct or Retrograde at the same point where there is a transiting Eclipse or New/Full Moon for that month? I don't know, but note it and look at it in detail later. You can ignore Lunar Eclipses after 3 months, but for Solar Eclipses it'll depend on the nature of the Sign (ie 3 months for Cardinal, 6 months for Mutable and 12 months for Fixed).

After you make your list or table, look at past events and see if you can make sense of them. As I said, not everything will manifest itself in a way that you can physically see. Once you get a feel for past events, you can start looking at future events.

bgb

Ok thank you.
Do I understand it right?
With Progressive planets you pick traits from others signs.
So how or for how long the effect from them last. How do they mix with the characteristic of my natal planets.
Is everything/ every event predicted already?

JUPITERASC

Ok thank you.
Do I understand it right?
With Progressive planets you pick traits from others signs.
So how or for how long the effect from them last.

How do they mix with the characteristic of my natal planets.
Is everything/ every event predicted already?
because progressions are BASED on natal chart
begin by delineating the natal chart :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=382268#post382268

1. The good or bad signified by a house emanates from the ruler of the house.
This is the basic rule. The ruler of the house is giver of the material of the house.

Zoller gives the example of his own chart where he has Combusted Mercury in 11th, ruler of 4th. He comments that this kind of placement brings adversity to ones home and dwellings.

2. Benefit in one area of life can be produced by adversity, or even conflict, in another.

Again Zoller gives example from his own chart.
Jupiter in 9th in Scorpio disposited from Mars in 11th: Wisdom coming from conflicts.

3. The delineation tells you the what. The
predictive techniques tell you the when.

4. The Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant is showing the type of Primary Motivation of the native.
Fire goes for freedom of action and power.
Air goes for freedom of expression and movement.
The Water signs need emotional security
Earth signs need physical security.

The person with masculine Ascendant (or majority of planets in masculine signs) speaks in active terms: "I did this to that person".
The person with feminine sign on Ascendant or majority planets in feminine signs, speaks in passive terms: "This happened to me".

The Feminine signs seek advice because they need second hand in their decisions, in fact they want someone else to make the decision for them.
Masculine signs seek advice because they have many options so they are not sure which option is better.

Cardinal signs are most active. Cardinal water and earth (Cancer and Capricorn) are working great amount of actions but in circumstances and environment structured already by someone else.
Libra and Aries (Cardinal masculine) are working great in any kind of circumstances.

Fixed signs are centripetal, they need center. They are very successful in Acquisations.
Taurus hoards money.
Leo hoards glory and honor.
Scorpio hoards the hidden things, hidden motivations of other people, seek energy and vitality.
Aquarius hoards Knowledge.

Mutable signs vacillate between the two: cardinal and fixed.

5. Examine the planets which most closely aspects the Ascendant. These planets add to the whole Primary Motivation thing.

Planets aspecting the Ascendant represent powers the native can use in the world.

The aspecting planet's local determination will be added to the Primary
Motivation.
(Venus in 5th will add love for pleasure and entertainment to the native's Primary Motivation).

The aspect between the aspecting planet and the Ascendant tells you how the being of the planet and its local determination are linked.

6. The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you where (what area of life) the native will seek to realize his/her Primary Motivation.

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are lamost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant (as well as the other rulers) by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

I will continue with the tips in my next post.

kshantaram

Premium Member
wonder whether have responded elsewhere!

Sat-ketu separative SNode transit moon-venus cap 5th,
seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects,
detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position
-income-gains-friendships-relationship-finances-family etc,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees-lungs-kidneys etc

prayes to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;
natal ketu over libra 2nd, detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-thyroid-kidneys etc;

Pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jup sooner moves debilated in cap 5th,
stress-delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position