Am I reading correctly??

beginner

I tried to read this, please encourage me where I am correct and teach me where I am wrong.

Aspects:

Venus and is in 2nd house making square with saturn.
south node is also in 2nd house.
venus in 2nd house is rule by sun in 12th house which is hidden and also square by uranus,but conjunct ascendant (cancer) whose ruler is affiliated by saturn.

Conclusion:
Financial difficulties in life.

Aspects:
4th house is rule by venus which is square by saturn and not having any favourable aspect, and moon is conjunct saturn. Uranus also in 4th house square ruler of 3rd house i.e mercury.

conclusion:
Problems in home or home environment, not good relationship with mother and siblings.

Aspects:

Mars is in 1st house.

Conclusion:
person is aggressive.

Aspects:
ruler of 10th is in 1st conjunct ascendant, sextile saturn. Sun in 12th conjunct ascendant and make sextile with saturn (12 degree wide sextile, i consider wide degree major aspect for only sun and moon)

conclusion:
Energy for work and have good relationship with father.

Comments from all senior members will be appreciated.

Attachments

• case study.jpg
    case study.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Not *everything* can be seen and predicted in natal, progressions and transits.
What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_kdvalue_e.htm

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234549&postcount=7
Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

In the beginning of Liz Greene's (famous prolific author on astrology), “Astrology for Lover's” book there is a good chapter on What astrology can and can't do.
“Astrology is baffling because it works. What it's not is a way of foretelling the future, or of determining whether that tall dark stranger will turn up next week. To put it briefly the horoscope is a map of the psyche of the individual. it's a kind of blueprint, a seed plan, a model of the energies and drives which make up a person. Because it's calculated precisely for time and place, it's unique, unlike the sun sign column. Even identical twins are born at least four minutes apart, and in four minutes the picture has shifted.”

“Astrology can be used to help you in many ways. It can reveal damaging behavioral patterns or forewarn you of upcoming challenges. It can help you pinpoint latent talents you may possess and provide you with specific hints on how to best develop them. Astrology can also point out expansive, rewarding trends that are coming up and assist you in figuring out how to take advantage of them before they fade. Finally, astrology is an excellent means to determine the perfect timing for certain actions.” http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

“The beauty of astrology is that it will help you to always be in complete control of your life. Astrology is not fortune telling: but it is a recognition that we have free will. We know we are not controlled by the planets, but the planets do create a certain atmospheres of constriction or ease, that keeps us on our toes. Alas, you cannot blame the planets and say, for example, Saturn made me do it! The few times I have said this to an audience, most people laugh it does sound funny.”
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

“The planets work to help us help ourselves. By applying pressure, planets help us to overcome inertia. At other times, they help us to see unproductive or even self-destructive behavior that we may have never noticed before but that we can fix. Astrologers believe we must be accountable for our actions and to recognize that we do have choices. The study of astrology will help you sort out all your options and to act at the proper time.” http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html
To read the full article just click on above link

beginner

Meaning of aspects which I have mentioned above are incorrect?? :surprised:
In this chart planets don't force a person to live life in a way that I mentioned in interpreting???? :annoyed: :unsure:

I tried to read this, please encourage me where I am correct and teach me where I am wrong.
You should be saying in what area of life you are reading/interpreting, first and foremost! :whistling: romance/finance/work/family/friends???

Aspects:
north node is also in 2nd house.[node is in pisces 8th Equal and 9th placidus]
venus in 2nd house is rule by sun in 12th house which is hidden and also square by uranus,but conjunct ascendant (cancer) whose ruler is affiliated by saturn. stop trying to make too many connections all at once. Yes ruler of 2nd is Leo and venus is ruled by sun/leo. Don't bring chart ruler moon into just yet as you are confusing yourself unnecessarily
So, ONLY if you were evaluting finances would you make this connection. So we say ruler of 2nd is in 12th BUT conj Ascendant 9which helps as it's within 5' of Asc

Ruler of the Second House in the Twelfth House
You place a high value on idealistic concepts such as forgiveness and helping others altruistically. Or perhaps you have a talent for receiving and perceiving spiritual guidance, healing and other related metaphysical gifts.
There is an indication that some of your money may go into large public institutions and charities, or you may earn money through them somehow. If you ever experience periods where your feelings of self worth are below par and are interfering with a solid sense of security, then you may benefit from some professional analysis sessions. Likewise, meditation can be a self help technique that will stimulate positive self awareness.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr2

this venus is also a 'singleton' and really seeks to be centre of attention, BUT square to saturn shows lots more caution, resevered romantic and affectional nature. So ask yourself why - probably because they felt unloved and uncherished in early childhood....

Conclusion:
Financial difficulties in life. May not like taking risks
Look at MC ruler mars in cancer in 1st house. this could suggest a family business, connected to food poss. Venus in 2nd can earn money doing 'venusian' things like clothers, beauty industry, beautician perhaps. It would have been helpful if you said the chart was male or female here!

Ruler of the Tenth House in the First House
An authority figure or perhaps your father had a strong influence on your outlook on life.
You could have a strong desire to be your own boss, or your ability to be a strong authority figure is easily perceived by others.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr10

Aspects:
4th house is rule by venus which is square by saturn and not having any favourable aspect, and moon is conjunct saturn. Uranus also in 4th house square ruler of 3rd house i.e mercury. break these down more rather than pingponging all over the place. What are you trying to read connected to 4th house?? what kind of family background upbringing? Ruler of IC/ is in 2nd again suggesting working with family to earn money. Uranus conj IC suggests lots of disruptions in family. around age 4 SA IC was conj Uranus, someone could have disappeared suddenly/parent perhaps? Age 6 SA pluto conj IC, anyone die? major transformations, relocations??

conclusion:
Problems in home or home environment, not good relationship with mother and siblings. pluto in 3rd square mercury in 12th is great for research BUT can suggest siblings playing mind games, subtly and mercury in 12th suggests this person was perhaps not able to 'speak up' in childhood and may have had to fight and be arguementative (mercury squ uranus) to be heard... moon in hard aspect to saturn suggests mother had to endure financial hardships in childhood and they have learned to become cautious and reserved emotionally. Mother could have been strict aloof, distant BUT moon is exalted in Taurus and it's 7' wide orb, lessening its effects...

Aspects:
Mars is in 1st house.

Conclusion:
person is aggressive. No not really, competative, sporty. mars only has two aspects sextile to saturn and square to jupiter (adds confidence)

Aspects:
ruler of 10th is in 1st conjunct ascendant, sextile saturn. Sun in 12th conjunct ascendant and make sextile with saturn (12 degree wide [too wide for me I use max 6' ]sextile, i consider wide degree major aspect for only sun and moon) even sun /moon get max 10'
conclusion:
Energy for work and have good relationship with father. How can you say this? saturn is opp neptune which suggests having there dreams and aspirations crushed in childhod and causes depressions...

You need to have a clear objective when reading charts and yours was not clear... so you have analysed the natal but not attempted transits??

N Node in pisces is all about learning about compassion, sacrifices and in 8th Equal suggests joint finances need to learn to balance, but also to grow through *other people's values and beliefs*

In 9th house placidus is all about higher learning, travel philosphy and learning and developing these in caring pisces manner..

node receives a trine from sun in 12th suggesting that time alone will help develop these pisces qualities. Uranus also quincunxs node from 4th suggesting family valules may prove disruptive or unsual from what he needs to develop

beginner

This is a chart of a "women".

I don't know that women, my friend gave me few birth details and I selected this randomly.
My friend didn't tell anything regarding that women until I read her chart completely.

I wrote north node instead of south node by mistake.

My friend told me that she has financial problem through out her life. (so my reading is correct regarding finance as Stressed venus in 2nd house).

Your Uranus/IC interpretation is correct, she has lots of problems in home.
Yes someone disappeared from her family at at the age of 4, her genital mother died, after death of her 1st mother her father married another girl whose behavior was very bad with her.

your interpretation "saturn square neptune" is 100% correct.

and when T-saturn hit her venus her relationship with her husband was worst and her husband died during that period.

And what is your opinion regarding my interpretation?

I am going towards improvement or still I am totally beginner?

Thanks

N Node in pisces is all about learning about compassion, sacrifices and in 8th Equal suggests joint finances need to learn to balance, but also to grow through *other people's values and beliefs*

In 9th house placidus is all about higher learning, travel philosphy and learning and developing these in caring pisces manner..

node receives a trine from sun in 12th suggesting that time alone will help develop these pisces qualities. Uranus also quincunxs node from 4th suggesting family valules may prove disruptive or unsual from what he needs to develop

ok, very basic. All aspects can have a positive and negative outcome, you have to take lots into consideration. Like elements, singletons, any missing, any over emphasised. Where are the planets, above/below, where is the main focus, two or more planets in a house shows, espec sun shows where their focus is.

Try not to link all houses with rulers, planets signs, keep it simple. Remember planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how they express are *aspects*

Does sun receive hard aspects from malifics, as these will overshadow sun's expressions and make them more like the outer planet ie: sun conj Saturn (whatever sun sign) will behave more like a Cappi/saturnian etc.

waybread

Hi beginner--congratulations for taking your early steps in chart reading!!

Just a little feedback......

Two astrologers can have 3 different opinions about something, so hopefully you can navigate between the different posts you will get on this thread.

The word "aspects" has a general meaning in the sense of "features" or "attributes." In astrology, the concise definition would be the degrees of separation between two horoscope points, such as planets or angles. [As in, two planets 90 degrees apart have the square aspect.]

I would use narrow orbs than Astrodienst allows.

I think this person might have financial difficulties. You mention the Venus square to Saturn. I would also consider that the ruler of the 2nd house (the sun, as Leo is on the cusp) is in the 12th "house of self-undoing" and makes no major favourable aspects. The north node, however, would appear to be in the 9th house.

Also, some difficulties at home. The issues with the cusp ruler you mention, and then Uranus squares the sun, making me think the home life was chaotic, and perhaps that this person seemed uncontrollable to the parents.

With Mars in the first house, the person might well be aggressive--and they would probably be very energetic.

I wouldn't dispute "energy for work" and "a good relationship with the father", other than to note there are several father points and work areas in the chart, so the picutre can get pretty complex.

Good work on you chart reading!

virgo18

Aspects:

south node is also in 2nd house.
venus in 2nd house is rule by sun in 12th house which is hidden and also square by uranus,but conjunct ascendant (cancer) whose ruler is affiliated by saturn.

Conclusion:
Venus in the 2nd house tells she likes money, she feels more worthy when she earns it. Squaring Saturn in Taurus means she is quite conservative in money matters... She knows how to administrate it, and she will be over responsible with her money. The square to Saturn in Taurus in the 11th mean also that she could earn money by friend's help, mostly female.. But she could turn avaricious by Saturn's fault. Venus is in Leo and Sun is in the 12th conjunct ascendant also suggest she could gain money via art, or show business

Aspects:
4th house is rule by venus which is square by saturn and not having any favourable aspect, and moon is conjunct saturn. Uranus also in 4th house square ruler of 3rd house i.e mercury.
Uranus is the planet of instability, and in her chart is the ruler of her 8th house so it makes me think that... i.e. Her father went away, died, or something happened to him. But Jupiter ruled by Venus there, and Venus in the 2nd soften things, and perhaps her family will help her a lot in money matters.

Aspects:

Mars is in 1st house.

Conclusion:
The person will appear sometimes as an Aries + Scorpio ascendant.. Why sometimes like a Scorpio? Because Mars is in water and I say that being in the 1st house will strength it like an Aries Mars... So she is not the typical Mars in Cancer... well she is but her Mars will be more assertive than the typical cancer mars. Also Mars rules her 5th and 10th... so matters of the 5th and 10th house will be demanding for her, and Mars is Moon dispositor which is the ruler of her chart and being in the 11th mean that friends, and social life are important to her.

------------------------------------

beginner

:smile:Thank you waybread for your time and appreciation :w00t:

Hi beginner--congratulations for taking your early steps in chart reading!!

Just a little feedback......

Two astrologers can have 3 different opinions about something, so hopefully you can navigate between the different posts you will get on this thread.

The word "aspects" has a general meaning in the sense of "features" or "attributes." In astrology, the concise definition would be the degrees of separation between two horoscope points, such as planets or angles. [As in, two planets 90 degrees apart have the square aspect.]

I would use narrow orbs than Astrodienst allows.

I think this person might have financial difficulties. You mention the Venus square to Saturn. I would also consider that the ruler of the 2nd house (the sun, as Leo is on the cusp) is in the 12th "house of self-undoing" and makes no major favourable aspects. The north node, however, would appear to be in the 9th house.

Also, some difficulties at home. The issues with the cusp ruler you mention, and then Uranus squares the sun, making me think the home life was chaotic, and perhaps that this person seemed uncontrollable to the parents.

With Mars in the first house, the person might well be aggressive--and they would probably be very energetic.

I wouldn't dispute "energy for work" and "a good relationship with the father", other than to note there are several father points and work areas in the chart, so the picutre can get pretty complex.

Good work on you chart reading!

beginner

Thanks virgo for checking my reading and added some input.:smile:

I like to some input here that her father was good for her but her 1st mother died when she was at the age of 4 and the behavior of her 2nd mother(step-mother) was very rude with her, and her family didn't help her in money matter.

------------------------------------