Leo Twins Natal Chart

bigsky3

Hello! I just discoverd this forum and I'm excited to post. Looking at the twin's natal chart, Leo sun Scorpio rising Pisces moon. This is what I do know.....

The sun and the moon both have conjucntions. Sun/Mercury and Moon/Uranus. They also trine each other. This seems like an important section of the chart. I know that conjuctions can give power and intensity to those planet but can potentially create a confusing signal. I believe that the trine with these 4 planets soothes the harder tendencies in conjuctions. It seems like the moon conjunct uranus could indicate moodiness or quick changes of heart. There is a grand trine with the moon/uranus, mercury and the asc. With all these benevolent influences combined with the conjuctions,
it highlights the positive. I need help in being more specific than that. How do the signs and the houses explain how these paticular aspects manifest?

Also, the planets are placed either on the top and the bottom of the chart. None on the sides. That seems like it would be an informative feature. I know the upper houses are the indiviual interacting with aspects of society
and the lower houses are more internal. So they have a dose of both. There are 3 planets in the 9th house, including the sun. That would make that house important. It could mean lots of travel, higher education, taking risks?
How do these 3 planets manifest in this house?

Interpreting charts is a challenge for me but it's good to practice it here. I'm very interested in the process, what you look at first, themes that emerge. I look forward to your responses! Thank You :)

Last edited:

starlink

Welcome to this forum Bigsky! And thank you also for your own interpretation given here. What is important with twins is which one was delivered first. No two babies are born exactly at the same time and therefore there are always certain differences between twins. The time you gave, 3.18 PM must be for one twin, so the other was born either earlier or a bit later. No matter how close to one another, just one degree (is one year in a lifetime difference) is enough to create big differences in character between them.

Could you figure it out maybe? would be interesting.

Thanks!
Starlink

I use EQual house system and am modern astrologer and Moon, Uranus is in 5th house, not fourth...

Uranus conj Moon. Moon =restlessness and changes, in 5th house of romance, love affairs, creativity, self employment, children etc...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13124

Mercury opp Jupiter. Oppositions being other people may question, challenge communications. they may of course overtalk or not talk enough on occasions. It is a good placement for higher education, but cos thre Moon rules 9th house cusp they could possibly live abroad for a time also. Wherever Venus is in a chart is where they give and receive pleasure and possibly earn money. Venus is unaspected except for square to Asc....Will PM you info cos don't know the author..

Mars conj Saturn in 10th. doing ones duty in cautious and constructive manner, or restriction of physical ego/energies by father!!!

Mars opp Uranus could be bad tempers or accident prone..

Their charts lack element of air, again will PM

starlink

Hi Bigsky, thanks very much. Differences in Twins charts can be seen by the Decanades and Dwads their planets are in. These two were born very close to one another but there are twins born half a day apart.

I am also a modern astrologer and use Placidus. I include certain traditional methods as well. Because Moon and Uranus are within 5° of the 5th house cusp, I also count these two as being in the 5th house,not in the 4th but do keep in mind that 4th house influence.

I would not say that the Air element is totally lacking Astrologer50. Neptune is there in Aquarius . The charts weakest element therefore is indeed Air. This is partly compensated for by Saturn, ruler of the 3rd house of mentality and communication, in Virgo, a sign traditionally ruled by Mercurius, planet of communication.

The charts have a See-Saw pattern (one group of planets opposing another group) and often shows two fields of interest and difficulties with decisionmaking. Interesting is that one group falls above the horizon, the other below. There will be a pull between introvertism and extrovertism, wanting to play a role in the outside world and yet, also needing privacy. This in fact is also seen by the Sun (selfexpression) above and Moon (inner feelings, emotions) below. A very sensitive and extremely intuitive Moon in Pisces and conjunct Uranus. It will make them quite nervous or restless as well. They will have strong telepathy between themselves as many twins seem to have, but the conjunction is so exact, it makes it stronger.

I will have a further look tomorrow, it is late here. I think the opposition Mars to Uranus/Moon is very wide and I would not take it into account. Max. 8°. Moon is outgoing. Mars-Uranus is ingoing and will become more noticable by progression (around 9-10 years of age).

Starlink

bigsky3

In regards to the Decanades and Dwads, being 0 degrees leo sun, would they have a very strong leo influence? I think I read somewhere that 0 -2 1/2 degrees in leo is considered a leo dwad or decan. The next decan would be virgo, then libra... So a leo sun in the leo decan would heighten the qualities of Leo? Just wondering........

starlink

Hi Bigsky, no the Decans go by the three signs, all belonging to the water elemement, so when Scorpio is the 1st 10 degrees, Pisces is the next and Cancer the last 10°. So the twins Asc. falls in the Pisces Decanate.

Dwads is different. This system comes from the Chaldean times and divides the sign into 12 parts of 2.5°. This time things go in the order of the Zodiac signs. So the twins dwads are for both (between 15° and 17.5° Scorpio) Taurus. I dont know how exact the moment of birth was taken, but it is possible that if Jack would have been born just about 1 minute later, his Dwad would fall into Gemini, making him more of the talker compared to Riley. Just keep an eye on how they develop and if this would be noticable.

So we have two children, both with Leo Sun and Scorpio Ascendant, a Pisces Decanante and a Taurus dwad (maybe one in Gemini).

Leo is fire, Scorpio is water, Pisces is water, Taurus is Earth. Again Air is missing. (they will use their power of expression in another, unique way, not necessarily through talking with others).These kids are mainly intuitive rather than intellectual and highly sensitive individuals.

All outer planets are retrograde as well as Jupiter. Keep an eye on progressed positions and see when they will (if at all) go direct in their lives. Jupiter moves much faster so that is more likely to change to direct in this life. Those are important changes, especially for Pluto as he rules their Ascendants.

Now look at the rulers.
Sun is in own sign in 9, very good position
Pluto (modern ruler) is in a critical degree, 29° Sagittarius, Mars (traditional ruler) in Virgo, Earth. Blend these two different backgrounds with Suns fire.

(fire and Earth, inner conflict, Fire-Water gives confusion (steam), Fire-Air is harmonious)

Taurus ruled by Venus, Venus in Leo. Very nice, passionate qualities, very warm and enthousiastic in that 9th house in Leo. Square to Asc. shows popularity and a need for harmony and security and could have the tendency to let other people do the work for them. Inertia is possible with Venus-Ascendant aspects, but because of the square energy, less likely.

starlink said:
Astrologer50,
What do you mean by this? Are you referring to an astrology book? You have made me curious:)

Will send you PM as the forum rules stipulate that only 100words can be used from another author without stating the author, book or website and as I don’t recall exactly where or who and don’t want to commit plagiarism, don’t have any choice but to PM as I do want you to have the full information or quote……