View Single Post
Unread 05-14-2018, 04:11 PM

Re: i have struggles working with a person born the same day as me.

Your charts are actually quite different, as you already know. I suppose what strikes me most is the role of Saturn in both charts. And her Scorpio Moon.

Neither of you has an easy inner feeling life, with both your Moons in detriment [hers in its fall!]. They are not happily expressed very easily in either of you. And by reception, they don't like each other. Your Moon in Capricorn is not only in its detriment, but also conjunct very strong Saturn in its dignity. So you have an amplified innate inner feeling of Saturn upon you.

Now this other this person with the same birth day comes along, and her Saturn is conjunct your Venus, the other planet through which you express more matured feelings. So you must feel the weighting down of Saturn, perhaps its criticism, spoken or unspoken, from her very strongly. And it resonates with your inclination to feel that way anyway with natal Moon Saturn.

It's complicated no doubt about it.

I would try to find compassion for her, by starting to feel compassion for yourself and perhaps the stern feelings or thoughts you may have about yourself in your mind? Like perhaps beginning to pay attention to the negative self-speak you may do, for example, when you find you made a mistake, or did not do the best of all on a project?

Just some other ideas to consider, besides the competition between you, to make things easier for yourself and your relationship with her. And I am sorry you having this difficulty with someone that you have to see so often.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 05-14-2018 at 04:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
myapie (05-14-2018)