911 was an inside job and so was...

piercethevale

east coast, west coast, timbucktoo, don't matter, them crypt keepers are everywhere...

here it's moreso about the ms-13s though...

you know, the ones that like to throw up these kinda hand signs:

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/uploads/images/amigo-o-enemigo/ms-13_mara.jpeg

but... they can stay over there "to the left" under their "umber-ellahs" and i will just "brush my shoulders off" because this side is weightless unlike the moon goons would want you to think :p

those too? geesh, they've gone nation wide. [that is out here in Northern Calif. it's the Norteno XIII's that has really taken over the drug trafficking and what ever else goes along with that occupation or sales kit.
Southern Calif it's the Sur XIII's and there always seemed to be a big argument as to where North began and South ended..or vice versa.]
Maybe they've settled their turf disputes and are figuring out that they've got no arguments among themselves, afterall.
The last time I had to do any time in jail [late 2006] there was a solid line of them coming in one door and going out the other...whereas in 2003 maybe one or two to a cell block or 'pod', whichever they stuck you in in Max. Security... 60 men to either setup, maximum. at least an eight fold increase then in three and a half years time.I refused to cut my hair so they stuck me in Max. ...nice guys them guards} There were at least 4 different 'gangs' represented not including the 'Skinheads' and, or, the "White Supremacists" ...I'm talking mostly minority memberships. [The Hells' Angels have gone mostly legit and many members, more than not, wear suits and carry business cards nowadays...honest to god!]
I told them guys that as together and as organized, with what I found out were some actual well established channels of communication between chapters and all that and had better and more reliable sources of information than the mass of mainstream media indoctrinated America is currently informed...that if they ever got politically aware, focused and they all registered and also voted...they could really make some changes in America rather than just posturing and posing about it.

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned

:sleeping::sleeping:

I already have a thread where i go into an extensive look into David Icke's chart.

I started out being GENUINELY UNDECIDED on the man but left that thread fully convinced that he is a spiritually driven man.

I also proved astrologically that he knows what he is talking about. (if not exaggerates a bit to get his point across)

So if you would like to go to that thread and discuss what in his chart shows that he is a lunatic, feel free:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66595

Until then, please argue against my points, not me personally. Thanks a bunchles!!! :love:

.......And now... back to your regular scheduled program..... :lol::smile::tongue:

BENGHAZI, BIATCHES, look it up..

Id rather not thanks!

:D

But you can carry n believing him that elizabeth the queen of england is a lizard your prerogative,free country et al LOL e man is a player and a delusional paranoid schizophrenic thats MY OPINION..on his website people are told what to believe, that makea it a CULT and him a CULT leader, all cults are dangerous and poisonous, there is no freedom of thought IMO...have fun though believing lizards rule the world

Last edited:

piercethevale

I don't know what Phoenix Venus' beliefs are that jibe with Ickes as I don't know very much about Icke, other than a few brief articles I've read... but I believe Phoenix did say she's just keeping an open mind about the 'situation'.
I do know that there are ETs among us... that "Flying Saucers" do exist [that are either intergalactic, or intragalatic, or altogether different in that they are but 'Time Machines' ...from this planets own [possible] future...and if so, then some of those ETs are from this planet in a very distant future]

You got to read a lot of different resource material if you want to have the slightest hope of getting any amount of truth extracted... I've been meaning to read some of the works by Icke for quite a few years by now.. as it looks presently, I may never get the time to do so.

Why do I know this? Because I have known some of the people involved with such matters since I was a teenager. For an example of one of these people... Ed Skrocki, an old friend from High School and College days, his own father worked for JPL out of Pasadena but spent many months or years at "Area 51" in the capacity of reverse engineering... as to what that entails, I'm not going to say... you can either figure that out for yourself, take a wild guess or just take it at 'face value' of the words "reverse engineering'.
Ed, though graduating from college with a degree in Philosophy has spent His life [he'll be 60 years old in a few days] organizing, promoting and creating UFO symposiums in the United States and a few foreign countries as well.
It isn't hard to put two and two together here as to Ed's chosen vocation and what His father did for a living for over 40 years.

I do know that there is some confirmation as to at least two of the groups of these "ET's" being something other than "Humanoid". I believe that "Reptilian" and the other being something akin to "Piscean" [in the true sense of the word...that is, 'Fish like"] ... Look into the Sumerian and Babylonian legends as to Oannes, the Henti and many of the ancient civilizations and the African tribe of the Dogon for more about animal like E.T's... the existing fragments of the ancient writings of Berossus, Abydenus, Helladius and esp. Proclus also provide a lot of reference to the above subject.

Phoenix Venus

I don't know what Phoenix Venus' beliefs are that jibe with Ickes as I don't know very much about Icke, other than a few brief articles I've read... but I believe Phoenix did say she's just keeping an open mind about the 'situation'.
I do know that there are ETs among us... that "Flying Saucers" do exist [that are either intergalactic, or intragalatic, or altogether different in that they are but 'Time Machines' ...from this planets own [possible] future...and if so, then some of those ETs are from this planet in a very distant future]

Yes, cheers to open minds! (Icke certainly helped to opened my mind up, and has a lot of gems in those books and lectures of his. of course, his opinions are not the end all be all, and that's all that can really be said of my position without getting into specifics.. but it‘s definitely true that multiple resources should be read to reach a truth..)

some imaginative food for thought (just to ponder...)

If, according to the sumerians, the “aliens” made us in our human form, and, (according to educated speculation) the “aliens” are us from the future, does that mean we made ourselves…?

and… for you spiritually minded folks… that leads to all sorts of questions... :love:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Yes, cheers to open minds! (Icke certainly helped to opened my mind up, and has a lot of gems in those books and lectures of his. of course, his opinions are not the end all be all, and that's all that can really be said of my position without getting into specifics.. but it‘s definitely true that multiple resources should be read to reach a truth..)

If, according to the sumerians, the “aliens” made us in our human form, and, (according to educated speculation) the “aliens” are us from the future, does that mean we made ourselves…?

and… for you spiritually minded folks… that leads to all sorts of questions... How separate are we from God? Is God creation? Is God working through us, within us? Are WE God in some broken down, separated form? :love:
Lots of theories...some hold water better than others...all of them seem to leak at some point.

I'm noodling with my current fav. that maybe we're stuck in a time loop. Weird as that sounds I've seen enough evidence to at least entertain the idea.

JUPITERASC

and… for you spiritually minded folks… that leads to all sorts of questions... :love:
Certainly, the theories are plentiful and with some intriguing explanations.....

just one example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPom...eature=related PART ONE UPDATE :smile:

'....Wayne Herschel author of THE HIDDEN RECORDS deciphered the cipher sourced from the Clavicula Salomonis - also generally known as the Solomon Key manuscript - in the British Library.

Ancient knowledge discovered in pyramid star maps in Egypt and Tikal matching monument layout patterns found at Stonehenge and sites all around the world and on Mars.

It is the original and earliest evidence for the Lost symbol of Ra and it is about to reveal its shocking star secret at great risk to the author. Dan Brown dropped the story in The Lost Symbol novel suddenly and changed the title.
....'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MR6...eature=related Part 2

'....The deciphered Key of Solomon parchment leads to two more star maps... the Vatican city and Washington DC city layout patterns and more... all outline another star system of the 'gods' near the Pleiades... who Wayne Herschel says are our human ancestors

The truth will challenge the human origin theory and rock the foundations of all religions. http://www.keyofsolomon.net historical detail online....' http://www.thehiddenrecords.com

Phoenix Venus

Interesting. when you get down to it, All is all, One is All, doesn't really matter if they originated from our star system or not.

Ahhh, just like one of my fav recent movies, Prometheus ;)

(they followed ancient map to their ancestors on Orions Belt..)

I'll check out those vids later when i get a chance... for now here's some interesting quotes from the site you provided, http://www.keyofsolomon.net/

Most people think the Sphinx or the Great Pyramid is Egypt's ultimate monument. That is completely incorrect. The Ra Obelisk was once the only monument to be capped in gold.

(oh... wow..... a gold... "tower"..... without getting too into it i'll just say i had an important dream once involving a gold tower on a fake moon.... hmmmmmmmmm)

Buzz Aldrin said there was a monolith on mars' moon.... at least theres no moon on Venus LOL

The circumpunct is found in the beginnings of many ancient civilizations as it was used with their greatest monuments to mark on the ground the place in the heavens of their legendary star ancestors.

All 50 of the pyramids of lower Egypt map out a string of constellations and the proverbial "x" that marks the spot is the grand obelisk of RA and it is placed dead centre... in the pyramid field!

Uhhh... yeah.... there's been plenty of "crazy" people who said that those from the Plaeides have "blue eyes blonde hair" and have been attempting to help us.... lol... who fricken knows... it is what it is...

URL]

Last edited:

Matthew The Astrologer

So, not meaning to start a fight or anything... but if all of the shootings you mentioned were some kind of a "false flag" designed to make people accept gun control... why has there been NO additional gun control worth mentioning? These "false flags" seem to go all the way back to at least Columbine...

Phoenix Venus

So, not meaning to start a fight or anything... but if all of the shootings you mentioned were some kind of a "false flag" designed to make people accept gun control... why has there been NO additional gun control worth mentioning? These "false flags" seem to go all the way back to at least Columbine...

1. I never mentioned anything about gun control, at least i don't think so. that was your own assumption.... gun control does have a bit of a part to play though..

2. No gun control worth mentioning? There have been gun control changes.... look, the gov is not just gonna come knocking on doors demanding your guns. That would create backlash.

They like to make it appear as though some big event is around the corner. Then when it doesn't come, you sit back, stick your hand down your pants, and forget about it.

It's a *secret* war. They won't do anything that blatant. Slow, small changes allow room for greater acceptance.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

One of the more pivitol reasons for the false flag shootings is to create a feeling of discord and seperation among your community.

Divide and Conquer.

If you fear your neighbor, you won't rally with them.

Hey, look at Joe next door. He's friendly and quiet but he's smiling at your kids. Might be a serial killer, make sure to lock the doors and don't make eye contact!

We're a pretty individulastic society in todays world and our sense of community and family belonging has gone to all poo. It's a fear tactic. Fear opens the doors for control.

Phoenix Venus

by the way, Matthew, no worries about picking a fight. It's good to be critical towards info and find the truth on your own :)

Serial killers all have connections to satanic cults, and so do the patsies...

As a side note... another quote from the link Jupiterasc provided:

The 4th of July is the only day in the year when the centre of the lost symbol of Solomon and Constantine, a Sacred Cross of the sky rises due East, absolutely in sync with the rising (rebirth) of our Sun, when viewed from the Washington DC National Mall Grand 'Causeway'.

..... talk about a fireworks show.... :andy:

Phoenix Venus

and the other date of significance, when the Washington monument (tower...) aligns with this same "key"... just happens to be sept 15?

gtfoutta here...

are you trying to make me go crazy with this, JupiterAsc? :tongue:

anyways.... just toying around with some speculation here... moving along...

building seven was announced destroyed on the news before it really happened... does anyone else wonder why?

if you watch the video, it went down in much the same way as the towers did.

there is evidence of controlled demolition... such as the squibs.. and the way the support beams were broken..

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

and the other date of significance, when the Washington monument (tower...) aligns with this same "key"... just happens to be sept 15?

gtfoutta here...

are you trying to make me go crazy with this, JupiterAsc? :tongue:

anyways.... just toying around with some speculation here... moving along...

building seven was announced destroyed on the news before it really happened... does anyone else wonder why?

if you watch the video, it went down in much the same way as the towers did.

there is evidence of controlled demolition... such as the squibs.. and the way the support beams were broken.
BUILDING 7 DEMOLITION CAPTURED ON VIDEO
ALSO VIDEO OF WHEN LARRY SILVERSTEIN TELLS NEWSMEDIA THAT THE BUILDING WAS DELIBERATELY 'PULLED' –
SLANG FOR DEMOLITION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

VIDEO OF BBC REPORTING COLLAPSE OF BUILDING 7
WHILE BUILDING 7 IS CLEARLY VISIBLE IN THE BACKGROUND
AND DEFINITELY NOT YET COLLAPSED

then not until approximately 5 minutes passed AFTER Jane Standley's video feed cuts out
THEN BUILDING 7 COLLAPSES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Of course people wonder why :smile:

Phoenix Venus

Of course people wonder why :smile:

Foxey Loxey, thank you for the links, but i'm not taking a bite of that apple. I'm glad for you that you have answers.... but there is something you are missing, and my heart goes out to you. I like you in spite of that, I really do. Love and peace and not too much chicken grease. I'm taking a break from this thread for a little while because my brain has been too muddled and I am losing focus on the astrology.

-Chicken Licken

JUPITERASC

btw...*emma*... ever hear of Haliburton?
'....Bunnatine "Bunny" Greenhouse, the former chief oversight official of contracts at the Army Corps of Engineers, has reached a $970,000 settlement six years after she was demoted for publicly criticizing a multi-billion dollar, no-bid contract to Halliburton — the company formerly headed by then-Vice President Dick Cheney :smile:

Greenhouse had accused the Pentagon of unfairly awarding the contract to Halliburton subsidiary, Kellogg Brown & Root. Testifying before Congress in June 2005, she called the contract the worst case of government abuse she had ever witnessed in her 20-year career. Just two months after that testimony, Greenhouse was demoted at the Pentagon, ostensibly for "poor performance."...'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kdPOX_9nbA
No...but I tend to stay away from conspiracy theoriea...they invariably are wrong

Then they breed on each other to create non existent fantastical monsters LOL

There is no way on this good earth ever that I will believe a small bunch of evil people rule the world with some evil master plan....its ridiculous illogical and laughable...still, u are entitled to your opinions...there ARE covertevil actions by people in power all the time...there is no secret clan or plan or power IMO...
Thanks, ptv. I was actually thinking about a "USA in transit" thread so i am glad to see you have that one up :)
anyways,
you all might be wondering why i would mention the zimmerman trials....

read this:

http://lybio.net/tag/read-glenn-beck-oprah-winfrey-you-disgust-me-transcription/

it's a transcription of what glen beck had to say regarding oprah's blatant ulterior motives to use the zimmerman trials (and the story of emmett till) to promote her upcoming movie. of course, this is certainly not proof that it is an "inside job" but it will give you an understanding of how many, many people spin the media for their own purposes.

actually google the broadcast if you have time to listen to the whole show (it's like 3 hours long...) it really tugged at my "heartstrings" when i saw it... sure glen beck doesn't know everything and he gets constantly *blazed* by other media outlets but at least he's attempting to report on the truth.... (for instance, he actually DID talk about egypt and syria on the night everyone else was going all googoo - lala about obamas speech..)

I'll post some of it in my next post... just trying to decide what all to include to get the point across as it is really long...

THE UNARMED JUNIOR SCHOOLBOY TEEN MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY REMORSELESS KILLER GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS TRAYVON BENJAMIN MARTIN
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48271

INTERESTING DOCUMENTARY ON
THE MANUFACTURE OF CONSENT BY MIND CONTROL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBPWv11izc

Phoenix Venus

yes, dude got murdered.

every crime is a hate crime.
some will turn it into something it's not to twist it to their advantage.

haters be hatin.

:innocent:

another "purpose" for the false flag shootings....

getting the public used to seeing military enforcement in their towns.

that IS essentially martial law, whether they claim it as such or not.

Sweet Pea

Of course, you can't demolish a building the same day you decide to demolish it. It might take weeks of careful explosives-laying to make it go down with the elegant descent that you can see on the videos. So the response that they "pulled" Building 7 the same day as the twin tower attack makes no sense at all.

The same with the twin towers. Either explosives were laid in advance (but when, and did anyone notice the work going on?) OR some other kind of exotic technology was used to create multiple explosions within the building and reduce the steel girders and all the other infrastructure to dust.

Phoenix Venus

Excellent point, sweat pea..:sideways:

It is now the 12 year anniversary of 9/11 and obama is telling us pretty much that they are signing a treaty… to FIGHT ON THE SIDE OF AL QAEDA… really?