Facial features and doubt about my ascendant... help

Dis Pater

Banned
Excellent extensive comment... thank you very very much, waybread. I'm sorry I do not speak English the best and I can not write longer seriously comments... well I can, but I do not want to make me look ridiculous because of poor grammar :biggrin:.

Just one more question- in sidereal natal, I have a Sun and Moon in cancer. How relevant is that? I heard that the western and sidereal astrology are equally suitable. But I don't feel like a Cancer. On the contrary, everyone says that I have traits that are typically the lion's share.
But, whether this difference between my western natal chart and sidereal means that in theory I can not be a typical Leo... or what?
btw, i think that the interpretation of a sun sign characteristics are not the same in the western and sidereal horoscope. Or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

waybread

I am glad you think I've been helpful.

An Australian astrologer www.aliceportman.com suggested that different people respond better or worse to different house systems. I suspect this is true for the sidereal vs. tropical zodiacs, also. In the typical form of western tropical astrology my chart is mostly in air and fire signs, which I think is correct. In sidereal astrology, my planets move into mostly earth and water signs. It makes a big difference!

The most common form of sidereal astrology is Hindu (Vedic) and they also have somewhat different readings of the signs than westerners do.

Either way, I think the aspects between planets in a chart are the most important things to interpret, and these will not change between the sidereal and tropical zodiacs.

I would suggest you spend some time with your chart, ask for a Vedic reading, and then see which zodiac and house system suits you best.

In terms of the sun, just ask yourself, How do I feel most like myself? The sun is your core sense of identity. The sign shows how, or in what manner, the sun operates.