View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2013, 06:43 AM
may28gemini

Re: Anger!!!!!!!!,!!!,!!,!,

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl View Post
I dated a guy with mars in cap squaring Pluto and Saturn in tsquare, sag moon conjunct neptune. He would get angry, but wouldn't express it, unless really pushed to the hilt. He has massive self control, it's actually amazing how controlled he is. His response to situations that made him angry was to just leave (sag moon). He was very forgiving however, probably partly due to the fact that he is aware that he can get overly angry over things that weren't that big of a deal. I guess he was more of a seether than anything else. He told me once that when women made him angry, he would get an erection - not because he was turned on or anything, just a physiological reaction.
Even though Cap Mars is exalted, in some ways, I see them acting like Cancer Mars. Cap Mars show anger by suppressing anger. I think they were the ones who invented "the silent treatment" not as a way to "punish" others like Scorpio Mars would do, but rather to take the "moral high road." Cap Mars must have invented the rule of "silence is golden" as well. Suppressing anger does have effects... it has to go somewhere... including up. I've read that males with Cap Mars really like to be in difficult personal situations because that way they can do what they do best: overcome adversary. When the going gets tough, the tough gets a hard-on. Very fitting for your ex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl View Post
I briefly dated a guy with mars in cancer. I dislike this position passionately. If I met another man with mars in cancer, I would not date him. This guy was cruel cruel cruel, and always to women. He dated an acquaintance of a friend of mine, and when she broke up with him (in a decent manner no less), he hacked her website and deleted the whole thing and locked her out. It was her livelihood and really messed up her business. When he didnt want to date me anymore, he said some very very cruel things to me (via text - mars in cancer cant confront directly) that were completely unnecessary and unwarranted, and then proceeded to stalk me for a few months. I would see the guy everywhere, I almost called the cops. Obviously there were other things going on in his chart (sun in Aries conjunct Chiron in 12th - I suspect he has borderline personality disorder). He told me once that he Hated his mother. Dumb me didn't heed that warning sign!
I was married to a Cancer Mars, but his was located in the 11th house and he has a 12th house Sun is in Leo squaring Scorpio Moon in the 3rd. He's NOT as bad as your two examples or the "typical" male with Cancer Mars. To be fair to him, he has Moon trine Mars which softens the indirect viciousness that Cancer Mars is capable of, but at the end of the day, my ex busted a bad move; had an emotional affair and couldn't face up to the fact that I ended up hating him for it. I had calmly asked him about it 4 times to which he denied of anything beyond friendship until I drastically exposed both him and his coworker's email exchanges (it's actually rated G but his coworker talked smack about me to him and he didn't defend me which is the source of my anger) and threw that in his face which shocked him because he no longer denied it but he was in complete self-denial about what was going on up until that point. Between me and him, I'm really the cruel one... by a long shot. My Mars-Chiron conjunction in the 8th is totally out for blood when wronged. The manner of how I confronted him was pretty evil (even by my standards). I totally do understand why Cancer Mars for males takes major tolls on his masculinity by making him a coward and not being able to face things... well, like a man. After my divorce, I learned more about astrology and I refuse to bother with any guy that has a debilitated Mars.

Last edited by may28gemini; 05-08-2013 at 07:12 AM.