Is my breakup permanent?

Sunrise

Re: Is my breakup permanent?
I will agree also. It is not.
The moon here will find Mercury and then Mars. also the same as Hermes in the future. When will meet Zeus in opposition, they will first find this Mars. Both, Moon and after Mercury.
Mars here on the map represents an obstacle ... He rules the 4th and the 10th derivative of his own house that has to do with his business and social life. Surely in the future you will talk again (3rd) about the problem. Also the 3rd house has to do with daily commutes and distances, it is the 9th derivative of its own house.

Of course we also have a playful Aphrodite in his 12th derivative house. We have to see what Aphrodite is? //

taurus455

I will agree also. It is not.
The moon here will find Mercury and then Mars. also the same as Hermes in the future. When will meet Zeus in opposition, they will first find this Mars. Both, Moon and after Mercury.
Mars here on the map represents an obstacle ... He rules the 4th and the 10th derivative of his own house that has to do with his business and social life. Surely in the future you will talk again (3rd) about the problem. Also the 3rd house has to do with daily commutes and distances, it is the 9th derivative of its own house.

Of course we also have a playful Aphrodite in his 12th derivative house. We have to see what Aphrodite is? //

Thanks for your interp! Can I ask if you can expand more on what you mean by Aphrodite in the 12H? Also, it’s been over a week since since we broke up and he’s called me 3 times this weekend, I finally answered last night (called me late at night. Drunk) and he was upset and just wanted to talk to me about my day. We hung up then he texted me 2 hours later saying “I miss you😔 I’m sorry I’ll leave you alone” and he was saying he wanted to see me right now etc. I tried to explain to him that I don’t think we should talk about any of this rn cuz he’s drunk and we can talk another day. He didn’t answer but now I’m anxious because I don’t know if he meant it. If I do ever talk to him or see him again, I’m just anxious that itll be another let down and I’ll be rejected again. But it’s definitely not fair of him to keep calling and texting me sounding so sad about this. We didn’t speak for about 5 days because I told him to stop, but now this phone call last night broke our space again

aquarius7000

Hi,

Both Merc (he) and Moon are in a sign that exalts Jup (Cancer), which means he still has feelings for you, which seem stronger than yours for him.

I am coming late to this thread and Moon translated from Merc to Mars, which shows communication and contact from his side (Merc rules him and his 3rd house).

After that Moon meets Jup (you) in opp. and then the Sun (8th house ruler). It could be that you decide to end it.

Regardless, I don't see this going anywhere good in terms of a relationship.

taurus455

Hi,

Both Merc (he) and Moon are in a sign that exalts Jup (Cancer), which means he still has feelings for you, which seem stronger than yours for him.

I am coming late to this thread and Moon translated from Merc to Mars, which shows communication and contact from his side (Merc rules him and his 3rd house).

After that Moon meets Jup (you) in opp. and then the Sun (8th house ruler). It could be that you decide to end it.

Regardless, I don't see this going anywhere good in terms of a relationship.

Hmm that’s interesting. Thanks. I truly feel if we just communicated it could take a turn for the better. But he’s not good at it... but yeah he has been contacting me and I just wonder why when he acted like his feelings weren’t there that much.