We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposite :)

helike13

Saturn influence IMO.Even if the person isn't that ugly they go unnoticed.People do not invite them to parties they don't get dating offers etc.In Turkish we describe it as blocking someone's Kısmet.

Yes!!! I have Saturn in the 5th house....

And Saturn aspects everything in my chart....

Trines Moon, trines ASC, sextiles DSC, trines MC, opposite Mercury, sextiles Jupiter, conjuncts Mars, quincunx Sun and Venus, loosely conjuncts Pluto, trines Black Moon Lilith.

Hkk

Account Closed
Sun Opposite Ascendant
Uranus Opposite Ascendant
Saturn Singleton by element (Air-Aquarius) in the 8th house
Venus Square Saturn
Moon in the 11th house which should be a good placement, unless moon is badly aspected. I have Moon square Neptune, Uranus & Quincux Pluto.
Sun, Mercury, & Mars in the 6th house - so very shy, painfully self aware, perfectionistic, body dysmorphia.....

I have all of these placements. I'm very tall beyond the point it's attractive, to where it's just weird and off putting 6'5+, skinny, freckled, huge teeth, nose & ears, poor eyesight so thick glasses. Born with a birth injury that will keep my right arm at a crooked angle for my whole life and can't bulk up because of permanently damaged nerves. As long I have rememebered people have either avoided me or just been directly horrible e.g. girl in high school telling me I will die alone, a guy telling me nobody loves me everyday. It seemed as if my presence was enough to offend people without doing or saying anything. Unfortunately we do exist, often you don't even get a chance to show your personality. However, I think Sun Trine Moon is the saving grace in my chart. I've never really wallowed in self pity & depression apart from a phase in my late teens.

Ppl are just cruel! It’s good that u don’t let it get to you and your happy within yourself 😊

PlutoLibScoAsc

I would be cool to have an outline of what physical characteristics the planets give. Like Pluto for intense eyes, Mercury for long fave but also youth, Neptune for youth or child, Venus as aesthetically pleasing, Mars for the energy which is projected and the arched thick eyebrows, Saturn for the authoritarian look and looking older when younger and younger when older, Moon for the round and feminine face also voluptuous body type etc

I have mars in my 1st house western chart. I don't have arched eyebrows and is not thick either. Is so thin I feel the need to get eyebrow tattoos.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Mine are. Prominent birthmark/scar, too. Mars on ascendant. Sagittarius.

Oh, I can agree on the scar part as I have them. I have 2 scars on my face. One serious bloody scratched patch on my cheek but it recovered so well no one can tell, like a miracle. The other one not so lucky, I have the Harry Potter forehead scar mark, but people have to pay close attention to notice it.

Lykanized

I like this topic. Something peculiar happened to me where on the left side of my body, I inherited some genes from my mother but on the right side from my father. It shows in my face. It’s asymmetrical. My eyes are differently shaped tho thankfully not differently sized. One eyebrow is a bit higher than the other but they are arched(Mars on the asc). One opens just slightly more than the other because of the shape difference. One slants up and the other very slightly down

However my eyes are more intense like Plutonian eyes. My moon is also on my asc and I do have a voluptuous body at least

Lnfao, I wonder if that peculiarity can be seen in a birth chart. It’s not just my face. My legs are each differently shaped and only one hand has a hitchhiker’s thumb

I would guess Uranus could be a sign if anything at all

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Ha, yeah. I also have a lot of scars from various...experiences. No lost digits or broken bones yet but it's still early days. Anything like that going on in your life?

My mars conjunct saturn is in my 1st W.house but is not exact on my asc. Mars is more than 10 orb away from my Asc and is in different sign from my asc too. May be that is the reason I am not as serious as yours.

I don't want anything like that to be going on in my life. More scars? no thanks, lol :D

Lykanized

I assume sex appeal has a lot to do with wanting to have sex appeal. That desire could be indicated by any number of planetary configurations. The typically-discussed characteristics like symmetry, size and shape of body parts, they feel secondary to me (at least in real life).
The other day I tried carrying myself the way Melania Trump does and it was immediately boring, like a mild lobotomy. That at least indicates the shape of my most usual resistance or “the opposite of sex appeal.”

I see photogenicity being a different subject since it is less about actual magnetism.
I actually tend to agree with you. How we carry ourselves may actually be the most powerful factor in sex appeal. It’s the aura that people first notice. But I have to say, I’m not even sure if astrology has ultimate impact upon this. I’ve practiced changing how I carry myself, which includes going down to the core and interfacing with what assumptions I’m currently holding about myself. Sometimes by nature I want to stay hidden, other times I feel as if there’s a fire shining through me and others are bound to notice. I’m probably getting a bit off track, but we do make these assumptions about ourselves in every moment that affect what we’re projecting. We can always look into ourselves and check what we’re projecting

Granted for some it may be easier to access a projection of sex appeal than for others and of course there are different types of sex appeal. Me, I prefer raw sensuality. Some people find someone with very dominant yet confident energy appealing

I do think in terms of sex appeal, it’s most important we’re in touch with our own idea of sexuality and sensuality rather than putting on an act. I think it’s very obvious when others are being fake on an instinctive level and that can be very sexually unappealing, especially when that person is insecure and projecting them onto others

Lykanized

Perhaps with that being the case, aspects and placements most likely to feel insecure about themselves may be the least sexually appealing, yet with the greatest potential for sexual appeal granted by the stress of having to work through those issues if they so choose to

conspiracy theorist

My mars conjunct saturn is in my 1st W.house but is not exact on my asc. Mars is more than 10 orb away from my Asc and is in different sign from my asc too. May be that is the reason I am not as serious as yours.

I don't want anything like that to be going on in my life. More scars? no thanks, lol :D

Heh... that's probably because your normal. Or it could just be a testosterone thing. Mine is 2 degrees away from the ascendant, out-of-bounds, conjunct a domiciled Jupiter and is itself in a fire sign. So you could say that Mars is cranked up to 10 in my map. And Sagittarius is less self-protective than Scorpio I'd say.

Ukpoohbear

I have mars in my 1st house western chart. I don't have arched eyebrows and is not thick either. Is so thin I feel the need to get eyebrow tattoos.

Is Mars your strongest planet? Mars is elevated in my chart but it’s not my strongest planet. Mercury is and I do look very much like Mercury, but I have really thin eyebrows too, which is probably a Mercury thing.