What is love?

Hkk

Account Closed
2nd conjunction moon..

I only asked as u mentioned healing and maybe chiron had something g to do with Venus. Well 2nd is a Venus house šŸ¤·šŸ»*ā™€ļø

Love is over rated Iā€™m believing right now. These days everyone in it for themselves selfish and money minded. Itā€™s all about the money or the sex

or1000

I only asked as u mentioned healing and maybe chiron had something g to do with Venus. Well 2nd is a Venus house šŸ¤·šŸ»*ā™€ļø

Love is over rated Iā€™m believing right now. These days everyone in it for themselves selfish and money minded. Itā€™s all about the money or the sex
Wow. Yes. I can have a soul connection with someone. But honestly I would mainly date for money. Chiron in second conjunction moon you probably are not surprised lol. it doesnā€™t seem possible to reach the connection I want with many people. I have to fulfil that for myself. Maybe things will change overtime.. you have to be practical in this life. We donā€™t have long here

Hkk

Account Closed
Wow. Yes. I can have a soul connection with someone. But honestly I would mainly date for money. Chiron in second conjunction moon you probably are not surprised lol. it doesnā€™t seem possible to reach the connection I want with many people. I have to fulfil that for myself. Maybe things will change overtime.. you have to be practical in this life. We donā€™t have long here

Practical yes but 2nd house is your money not others. So dating for money wonā€™t get you love nor is it morally right to do so. Breaking someoneā€™s heart šŸ’“

or1000

Mutual agreement w No attachments. Iā€™ve been hurt on a spiritual level by relationships and I donā€™t intend to let that happen too often

Can I add, i like relationships. Which Is why i donā€™t avoid them. But at this time in my life they hurt my personal growth. So thatā€™s why I have that approach

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Can I add, i like relationships. Which Is why i donā€™t avoid them. But at this time in my life they hurt my personal growth. So thatā€™s why I have that approach

Who am I to judge. Maybe my last post to you reads like Iā€™m judging. Iā€™m not. I believe we all get hurt however we should be kind especially if it comes to love. All Iā€™m saying is donā€™t shoot your self in the foot or bite your nose off to spite your face. Yes itā€™s not helped you grow but donā€™t go the other way. Maybe itā€™s the type of ppl your getting close to. I found I was getting hurt due to the type of men Iā€™m attracted to. Now I look away from these types. In another thread I was saying how the universe is cock blocking me and katydid asked what if itā€™s me thatā€™s doing it to myself?? What Iā€™m saying is while your in it for the money the love of your life is waiting for you lol even though Iā€™m beginning to believe true love is not there due to these ppl who are in it for the sex or the money šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

waybread

or1000: Remember the MGM movie, The Wizard of Oz? This segment is for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhGooHS5z_Y

If you have moon conjunct Chiron, that is a big recipe for emotional wounding. But if you stay open to those wounds, you can gain in wisdom and compassion. Stay closed off to them, and miss out on a fulfilling emotional life. It isn't that you are incapable of love, but that you are unwilling to get hurt-- to the point where you became out-of-touch with your feelings.

"Dating for money"? As in, you want the other person to provide some?

or1000

or1000: Remember the MGM movie, The Wizard of Oz? This segment is for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhGooHS5z_Y

If you have moon conjunct Chiron, that is a big recipe for emotional wounding. But if you stay open to those wounds, you can gain in wisdom and compassion. Stay closed off to them, and miss out on a fulfilling emotional life. It isn't that you are incapable of love, but that you are unwilling to get hurt-- to the point where you became out-of-touch with your feelings.

"Dating for money"? As in, you want the other person to provide some?

Iā€™m just finding it very difficult to stay open to wounds. After some introspection, with the moon being the feminine in us, I reject that. You think this sounds about right? I am self confident but my self worth has always been very wavering due to childhood mystifying my concept of self image and love. The women in my family are very alpha and never strong relationships, but quite turmoil and violent (Iā€™m a woman too btw if youā€™re wondering), so thatā€™s what I learned from. Being on this forum, and even though Iā€™m practically anonymous, I still feel very cautious about being emotionally open. I donā€™t know about love as others seem to and Iā€™m very much scorpion in relationships and in yet to find somebody who can match it. i seek comfort in my surroundings, so i donā€™t actively seek people to ā€˜date for moneyā€™, but itā€™s a high priority because thatā€™s what taking care of myself means to me to be materially and experientially comfortable. Selfish but as hkk said, thatā€™s kind of what weā€™re living in right now.

Last edited:

or1000

Who am I to judge. Maybe my last post to you reads like Iā€™m judging. Iā€™m not. I believe we all get hurt however we should be kind especially if it comes to love. All Iā€™m saying is donā€™t shoot your self in the foot or bite your nose off to spite your face. Yes itā€™s not helped you grow but donā€™t go the other way. Maybe itā€™s the type of ppl your getting close to. I found I was getting hurt due to the type of men Iā€™m attracted to. Now I look away from these types. In another thread I was saying how the universe is cock blocking me and katydid asked what if itā€™s me thatā€™s doing it to myself?? What Iā€™m saying is while your in it for the money the love of your life is waiting for you lol even though Iā€™m beginning to believe true love is not there due to these ppl who are in it for the sex or the money šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

All love šŸ’ƒšŸ»

Meluzina

Oh, this makes me dreamy, if only one day some linguisticofascist commision sat and devided contents hiding under the word "love" into apropriate amount of clearly distinguishable signifiers and forcced everyone to obey it :love:

waybread

Iā€™m just finding it very difficult to stay open to wounds. After some introspection, with the moon being the feminine in us, I reject that. You think this sounds about right?

Actually, I reject the idea of the inner masculine and feminine. It sounds too much like Jung's sexist views of the anima and animus. Surely in this day of LGTBQ rights, we can recognize gender as fluid and changeable. (As per Meluzina's comment.) Everyone-- unless they have a mental or emotional health disability-- is capable of experiencing lunar tenderness as well as martial raw courage. We don't need to genderize them. (Unless it is appropriate to a specific question being asked.)

I am self confident but my self worth has always been very wavering due to childhood mystifying my concept of self image and love. The women in my family are very alpha and never strong relationships, but quite turmoil and violent (Iā€™m a woman too btw if youā€™re wondering), so thatā€™s what I learned from.

OK. But you're not stuck repeating their patterns if you don't wish to.

Being on this forum, and even though Iā€™m practically anonymous, I still feel very cautious about being emotionally open. I donā€™t know about love as others seem to and Iā€™m very much scorpion in relationships and in yet to find somebody who can match it. i seek comfort in my surroundings, so i donā€™t actively seek people to ā€˜date for moneyā€™, but itā€™s a high priority because thatā€™s what taking care of myself means to me to be materially and experientially comfortable. Selfish but as hkk said, thatā€™s kind of what weā€™re living in right now.

Possibly you've noticed that people from wealthy backgrounds are primarily interested in dating other people with wealthy backgrounds.

Plus most people with $$$ who are interested in a committed relationship expect, or at least hope, to be loved for who they are.

Any relationship is subject to break up; and with the breakup, so goes your SO's money.

You're much better off acquiring the job skills and savings habits to float your own boat, and not seeking dependency on another fallible human being. Just a super source of financial advice "for the rest of us" without investment portfolios is Suze Orman. https://www.suzeorman.com/

Your second and 8th houses should indicate your personal financial strengths and weaknesses.

Initiating a fulfilling relationship involves all kinds of risk. You have to believe in yourself: that you are strong enough to withstand rejection, a break-up, or a relationship with someone who is not the good person you thought s/he was. That's just the way it goes.

But playing it oh-so safe leaves you-- exactly where? And for how many years?

Meluzina

2h your money, 8h their money. I ****** my way up to the top :whistling: hahaha! some people just couldn't draw a line between being powerful and being a parasite even if it saved their life! By the way, it's unbelievable but seems that in the end, vengenfuls act don't really deliver what they promise like comfort or whatever.