Should I stay or should I go?

FirstPost

Hello all, I am currently temping in a role for a month - I have 2 weeks left. They mentioned before I started that there was the possibility of being taken on permanently. Today, I went for an interview for another temp job which is due to last about a month with the possibility of further work around June. The reason I am asking the question is because I have a feeling I won't be taken on permanently by the current temp job. So, should I stay where I am or leave if the other temp job is offered? Any help gratefully received.

I am Mercury in the 7th house with Venus and Sun. There are 2 of us temping with the possibility of both being taken on.
The job is also Mercury but I get no help from the Moon but Venus does. I am starting to think that they take on the other temp and let me go!

2mee6xi.jpg

Chrysalis

Your merc ready to go rx soon (from doing this chart), your going to stay where you are, when merc goes rx it goes back to aspect saturn, your NOW L6.

FirstPost

Your merc ready to go rx soon (from doing this chart), your going to stay where you are, when merc goes rx it goes back to aspect saturn, your NOW L6.

Thanks Crysalis. :biggrin:

Just to update, I was offered the temp job where I had the interiew last week but I declined the offer.

My current temp job has told my agency they will let me know next week whether they want to offer me something permanent or not, so I will update further then.

Chrysalis

Thanks Crysalis. :biggrin:

Just to update, I was offered the temp job where I had the interiew last week but I declined the offer.

My current temp job has told my agency they will let me know next week whether they want to offer me something permanent or not, so I will update further then.

I think your gonna be leaving, mercury when it went rx, was you deciding to stay where you are currently, but then if we look at moon she opposes jupiter in around 14 units, which ties in with the 2 weeks you said you have left at your current temp job.

FirstPost

I think your gonna be leaving, mercury when it went rx, was you deciding to stay where you are currently, but then if we look at moon she opposes jupiter in around 14 units, which ties in with the 2 weeks you said you have left at your current temp job.

Thanks Chrysalis. I can't catch a break with a job these days! :confused:

FirstPost

Update:

When I first started this temp booking it was with the possibiity of it going permanent at the end of the 4 weeks. Today, they offered me another month's worth of temping with the possibility of a further month after that. The hours have changed to start a bit later in the day. They have said they don't know if there will be a perm job at the end of it.

Also, a place where I temped in January asked for me to start an ongoing booking with them from 09 April. I was again told that there might be the possibility of it being a temp to perm position.

Its like buses - you wait ages for one to come along and then two come along at once! :w00t: