Can you help me figure myself out?

January 5, 1984 8:51 am Can you h
daisy14
elp me figure myself out?

Last edited:
I've been wanting to find love lately. I've been freaking out over some health issues recently. Plus, I'm worried about certain placements on my chart and my birthday.

Last edited:

Carlos23

Banned
1 G.od
Hello!
Reading this astrological Chart (beautiful!) is more important for me, when done in my own astrological Program (ZET!). Can you give Me the birth-details more instinctively (Place, too?) Please.

Last edited:

oleanna

1 G.od
Hello!
Reading this astrological Chart (beautiful!) is more important for me, when done in my own astrological Program (ZET!). Can you give Me the birth-details more instinctively (Place, too?) Please.

could you resize your posts? It's really hard to read them.
Thanks a lot!

Camp Springs, Md @ 8:51 am

Here you are.

Sun Sextile Saturn 0.06 273
Moon Square Saturn 3.36 -52
Moon Sextile Uranus 0.41
199Moon Conjunction Ascendant 3.30
234Mercury Conjunction Jupiter 5.48
327Mercury Conjunction Neptune 3.13
271Mercury Sextile Pluto 0.53
211Venus Conjunction Uranus 5.58
161Venus Sextile Ascendant 1.48
77Venus Conjunction Midheaven 7.57
Mars Sextile Jupiter
Mars Sextile Neptune
Mars Conjunction Pluto
Jupiter Conjunction Neptune
Neptune Sextile Pluto
Pluto Square Ascendant

Last edited:

Carlos23

Banned
You are strong-headed, to-the-core. Your phantasy-ideals are high (Neptune.)+))
Your bad-transit Time was Sept.-2005-Aug.-2006 (hardships in partnerships.)+))8
For more priv.-Message Me.-Gertion++))G.od1

Slenkar

You can use Christian Astrology volume 3 to see marriage and kids.

Also you can do the lords in houses thing, e.g. seventh house lord is the sun, the sun is in the twelfth I think, (chart is kinda hard to read)

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
Ruler of the 7th House in the 12th House

Close partnerships or marriages can be rather complex. There can be a theme of "saving" in your relationship - where one of you required special support or attention and this bonded you together, for example. You may be attracted to relationships that are unbalanced in power, that require some level of sacrifice or support, or that is private, mysterious, and possibly even reclusive. There is a tendency for you or your partner to give a lot of yourselves. You are unlikely to be very public about your close relationships, preferring to keep them private, or in some cases, finding it necessary to keep them private, secret, or mysterious. You may need to watch for tendencies to bear too much in a relationship, to sacrifice too many things for a partner, to play the role of victim or savior, and to one day resent any of these things.

Carlos23

Banned
Your love life is great!
Basic instinct is strong!
What do you want to know? Kids? You want to know kids from a chart? Come on! Marriage gives kids! Not charts!
Charts indicate tendencies, not absolutes! Best careers? Hmmph...
Basic personality? Aren't there enough basic-personality readings out there? (Computer-software readings?)
Love life is great!
Best careers? Motor-cyclist? Ever ride a bike? (Lighten up!)
Professionals give best careers! Not me. I am just an internet reader. (Get it?) I am just here for lightening up, and lightly, for helping people (and learning...About astrology, not about manners. I have manners enough...Thankyou very much!) Amen
capricornaqualady, what is your name? If you want an enhanced [career, love life, kids...etc.] reading from me [complete with shining outloks! Thelike...] Then you have to either Pay me [50 bucks.] or be Friendly to Me [majorly...] I am not a basic-reader! But an important one! [God.]
Friendliness implies talkativeness, heartiness or loveliness, not rudeness, basicness or thoughtlessness. :)
Your question is too basic! (I am not doing a professional reading without pay!)
If you have an important reason [not general reason like what kids will I have?) but an important reason, like an emergency reason, then you may expect a free professional-advanced reading from people [Me.] but not if you don't! Amen
Also: I am certain
You are cool, but I am, too! Amen
God
Red
Gold