Appearence of future spouse

neat

I heard that vedic astrology can actually predict this.Is this true and if so can some of you most experiance posters and look at mine and tell me what mine will look like.

What is it that you can see is it body size and shape,hair color skin color,can you also tell if its a foreinger or younger or older.Im male by the way.

And what houses and planets do you look at

thank you

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 150

IrinaAstrid

Hi Neat!
i'm new to the vedic astrology but if you are wondering what will your wife be like look at your venus in rashi d-1 chart that is your vedic birth chart. look where is your venus positioned, which planets is it aspected by, in which house does it sit and if it is weak. i know that if you have venus in 12th house you are likely to marry a foreigner that is your future wife should come from the foreign land or you may travel to foreign land and find your wife there. look whether your venus is afflicted by any malefics and also when predicting future wife/marriage you have to look at your navamsa d-9 chart which is the chart of love, marriage and fortune!
for men venus signifies wife and marrage where for women mars represents boyfriends and jupiter future spouse:)

hope I helped a bit! :)

oh by the way, from what I've seen in your chart the saturn is aspecting the 7th house from it's 10th aspect which signifies late marrage that is around 32-35 yrs at least! mars matures around 28-31 ys while saturn takes 32-35 yrs to mature! but remember saturn aspecting the 7th house doesn't mean the deprivation of marrage just a delay. it is highly advisable for you to marry later because if marriage is to occur earler it could easily end in divorce!
especially since your venus is conjunct sun which could be an indicator of divorce because sun can combust the delicate nature of venus! but luckily your venus is aspected by jupiter from the 12th house which saves her! look at the degrees of sun and venus if they are 2-3 dgrs apart then it is a total conjunction wheter if they are 10-12 dgrs apart it is a 20% conjunction! sorry i told you everything but the look of your wife. :O post your navamsa here maybe could help! :)

Last edited:

neat

Thank you IrinaAstrid

oh by the way, from what I've seen in your chart the saturn is aspecting the 7th house from it's 10th aspect which signifies late marrage that is around 32-35 yrs at least! mars matures around 28-31 ys while saturn takes 32-35 yrs to mature! but remember saturn aspecting the 7th house doesn't mean the deprivation of marrage just a delay

Does this mean that marriage (ceremony) might take place at that time or that is the age that i will meet the spouse?

post your navamsa here maybe could help

How do i do this?

Im sorry but im not very experienced with vedic astrology im a bit more knowledgeable with western astrology

IrinaAstrid

hi neat!
you can meet your spose as early as right now it is just not advisable to get married with her until that time of age - cause if you were to get married you wouldn't be ready emotionally for it! (saturn works that way it delays things for you until its maturation)

navamsa is the d-9 chart like rashi (birth chart) is the d-1 chart. so just find software that calculates your navamsa and post it the same way you posted your birth chart aka rashi chart or d-1 chart!

Greetings :)
i checked the placement of your venus in rashi chart and it is in the 6th house with your sun so you could meet your future wife in court, by doing legal business or through work related stuff. she will be highly comunicative, social and intellectual (venus in gemini, placed in 6th house conjunction with sun) hope it helped :)

Last edited:

neat

Thank you IrinaAstrid for your reading.

I had my chart read but in westrn astrology and my venus and sun are in the 5th house so when you said "you could meet your future wife in court, by doing legal business or through work related stuff"In western astrolgy the meeting could take place at a Nightclub,Festival or any other type of fun social event.Its really interesting the difference between western and vedic.

Can you also see what hair color or body shape and heigt are in these charts because i read another thread and someone had their chart read and they told her that her husband will be extremley tall

IrinaAstrid

maybe there are some other aspecs that are indicative of you meeting her at such event but I'm the beginner in astrology so I migh overlooked something also I haven't done a thorough check in of your chart. but yes, western and vedic are tremendously different! :) That could be predicted but you should ask somebody with more experience to tell you the exact description. greetings and good luck :))

R

rishimanglesh

I heard that vedic astrology can actually predict this.Is this true and if so can some of you most experiance posters and look at mine and tell me what mine will look like.

What is it that you can see is it body size and shape,hair color skin color,can you also tell if its a foreinger or younger or older.Im male by the way.

thank you

From whom you have heard, you should not take that person seriously because your wife would undergo various changes in body shape, size, hair skin color etc in her life time. So, even if somebody could pin point her physical attributes but will they remain the same to you all your marriage life? Thus, the finer qualities can be judged which remains or manifests in your marriage. She might be average girl next door but could be most beautiful women to you or she is very gentle women but quarrels daily with you.. so taking everything into account, I try to analyse as how you would perceive your wife and relationship.

Your 7th house has Cancer sign which would mean your wife will be emotional and had motherly attributes especially when Saturn with 4th lord exalted and aspects from 10th house will also make her professional.

Moon placed in 2nd house which is 8th from 7th will make you worried about you wife and your relationship will not be stable. It will change constantly and fail ultimately.

Venus in Gemini with Mercury will give you very talkative wife as good as she could be fit in media industry. She will be skilled in arts such as painting, music, poetry etc. She should be quite beautiful in general and very possessive by nature. Hair color and other physical attributes will all go together to make her beautiful.

Rest I agree with astrologer's commentaries above

Regards

Last edited:

neat

From whom you have heard, you should not take that person seriously because your wife would undergo various changes in body shape, size, hair skin color etc in her life time. So, even if somebody could pin point her physical attributes but will they remain the same to you all your marriage life? Thus, the finer qualities can be judged which remains or manifests in your marriage. She might be average girl next door but could be most beautiful women to you or she is very gentle women but quarrels daily with you.. so taking everything into account, I try to analyse as how you would perceive your wife and relationship.

Your 7th house has Cancer sign which would mean your wife will be emotional and had motherly attributes especially when Saturn with 4th lord exalted and aspects from 10th house will also make her professional.

Moon placed in 2nd house which is 8th from 7th will make you worried about you wife and your relationship will not be stable. It will change constantly and fail ultimately.

Venus in Gemini with Mercury will give you very talkative wife as good as she could be fit in media industry. She will be skilled in arts such as painting, music, poetry etc. She should be quite beautiful in general and very possessive by nature. Hair color and other physical attributes will all go together to make her beautiful.

Rest I agree with astrologer's commentaries above

Regards

Nice reading thank you.So do you see a divorce/split when you say "Moon placed in 2nd house which is 8th from 7th will make you worried about you wife and your relationship will not be stable. It will change constantly and fail ultimately".
and when you say "and very possessive by nature" do you mean clingy on me?

thank you

R

rishimanglesh

Nice reading thank you.So do you see a divorce/split when you say "Moon placed in 2nd house which is 8th from 7th will make you worried about you wife and your relationship will not be stable. It will change constantly and fail ultimately".
and when you say "and very possessive by nature" do you mean clingy on me?

thank you

Worried about your wife :- 7th lord is placed 8th from 7th.
Relationship unstable :- Moon also signifies emotions does not have any planet in neighboring houses to stabilize emotions.
Fail ultimately :- The Moon is placed in Jupiter star and Jupiter is placed in 12th house of separation / loss.
Possessive by nature :- attached to materialistic world i.e. loves wealth, jewels and luxuries.

selfless

Banned

thank you
Strength of planets: Saturn is the strogest planet, Shadbala(strength)=502.41
planet with lowest strength(shadbala), Venus=305.52
if vedic astrology is followed, then
aquariua lagna(ascendant), aquarius raashi(sign), Poorvashadha Nakshatra(birth star), 2nd pad...
in the raashi-chakra, 2nd house lord(Jupiter) is in 11 th house...Moon is in lagna(asc)...
the physique of ur future partner might be glowing, healthy,tender,beautiful; But her face would be reflecting knowledge and wisdom,full of good persona, though from inside she would be playful/jolly..
lord of 5th house is in 5th house, lord of 7th house is in 5th house, lord of 9th house is in 5th house..u would choose a girl & u would go through love marriage..
if vedic vimsottari dasa system followed, then
Saturn /Jupiter will end on 11th aug 2013....
after that MERCURY MAHADASA Will run for 17 years. from 12 th aug 2013 to 12th aug 2030...
u might fall in love after or from 12th august 2013.
first letter of ur soulmate may start with M

hi neat!
you can meet your spose as early as right now it is just not advisable to get married with her until that time of age - cause if you were to get married you wouldn't be ready emotionally for it! (saturn works that way it delays things for you until its maturation)

navamsa is the d-9 chart like rashi (birth chart) is the d-1 chart. so just find software that calculates your navamsa and post it the same way you posted your birth chart aka rashi chart or d-1 chart!

Greetings :)
i checked the placement of your venus in rashi chart and it is in the 6th house with your sun so you could meet your future wife in court, by doing legal business or through work related stuff. she will be highly comunicative, social and intellectual (venus in gemini, placed in 6th house conjunction with sun) hope it helped :)

what is d-1 and navasma ? new rookie, trying to learn.........thanks.

Rajarshi

what is d-1 and navasma ? new rookie, trying to learn.........thanks.

In Indian/ Vedic astrology,

D1 signifies natal chart based on sidereal system.

Navamsa chart means each sign ( Aries etc) is further subdivided into 9 sign according to specific sequence so that altogether 108 signs ( 9 charts of 12 signs) are there. But, this is read as one chart of 12 signs. This is a symbolical chart, which gives additional/supportive information on the main natal chart D1.

See link for creating D1 ( Natal chart) in first link and Navamsa chart in 2nd link

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28806#20

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28806#20 [URL]http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28806#21

[/URL]

Best wishes

Last edited:

neat

Strength of planets: Saturn is the strogest planet, Shadbala(strength)=502.41
planet with lowest strength(shadbala), Venus=305.52
if vedic astrology is followed, then
aquariua lagna(ascendant), aquarius raashi(sign), Poorvashadha Nakshatra(birth star), 2nd pad...
in the raashi-chakra, 2nd house lord(Jupiter) is in 11 th house...Moon is in lagna(asc)...
the physique of ur future partner might be glowing, healthy,tender,beautiful; But her face would be reflecting knowledge and wisdom,full of good persona, though from inside she would be playful/jolly..
lord of 5th house is in 5th house, lord of 7th house is in 5th house, lord of 9th house is in 5th house..u would choose a girl & u would go through love marriage..
if vedic vimsottari dasa system followed, then
Saturn /Jupiter will end on 11th aug 2013....
after that MERCURY MAHADASA Will run for 17 years. from 12 th aug 2013 to 12th aug 2030...
u might fall in love after or from 12th august 2013.
first letter of ur soulmate may start with M

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you selfless, I have a few questions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The Aquarius ascendant lord of 5th house is in 5th house, lord of 7th house is in 5th house, lord of 9th house is in 5th house..These are all my signs but in western Astrology”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the chart i gave you above for Vedic im a Capricorn ascendant and lord of 5th house is in 6th house lord of 7th house is in 2nd house, lord of 9th house is in 5th house (so this is the same).You must of put my details through the tropical system calculator will the spouses appearance be the same for both vedic and western astrology?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“the physique of ur future partner might be glowing, healthy,tender,beautiful; But her face would be reflecting knowledge and wisdom,full of good persona,”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you tell whether she will be fat,skinny,curvy,tall,short?And what is a reflecting knowledge and wisdom face look like[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“there might be a separation from ur father with family”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Does this mean that my father might die or we would get into a fight or does it mean i will just move out of home (i still live with my parents)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
“first letter of ur soulmate may start with M”

What house and planet did you find this in and will i ever meet/be with this soulmate?

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
do not worry, it would just be a temporary separation originating from hot arguments with your father.. this may happen in a certain upcoming dasa.. u may be able to avoid this incident, if u stay calm and cool while talking to ur father..
and yes , u shall be able to meet ur soulmate and be with her.

Ravin

do not worry, it would just be a temporary separation originating from hot arguments with your father.. this may happen in a certain upcoming dasa.. u may be able to avoid this incident, if u stay calm and cool while talking to ur father..
and yes , u shall be able to meet ur soulmate and be with her.
You do provide a very detailed prediction sir.
Can you do a prediction for me related to education please.
I'll be obliged.