Natal chart and chakras?

athair

Hi, is there any relation between chakras and astrology?; i started to wonder whether there is any, in particular regarding the so called Solar Plexus. Any.comment would be great. Greetings

mathur_dinesh

Following are the seven chakras:
1. Muladhar-The Root Chakra-base of the spine-governed by Mercury
2. Swadhisthan-The pelvic (Sacral) chakra-governed by Venus
3. Manipur-The navel chakra-governed by the Sun
4. Anahat-The heart chakra-governed by Mars
5. Vishudha-The throat chakra-governed by the Moon
6. Agya-The chakra between the eyebrows-governed by Jupiter
7. Sahasrar-The chakra at the crown of the head-governed by Saturn

athair

Thank you! Assuming the third chakra is ruled by the sun, is it supposed to be ruled by each natals chart sun? For instance, my sun is pisces in the 4th house and, among other things, square neptune...greetings

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Yes. In each chart the Sun will rule the third chakra.
Whichever planet is under adverse influence in a chart, the corresponding chakra will be inactive and unsupportive. So if you take measures to help the planet it will also improve the status of the chakra.
This is the most elementary information on the correspondence between the planets and the chakra. One can understand the nature of the chakras by even this very limited information.

Last edited:

athair

Thank you! Transit neptune is conjunct my sun at present times, so that would help to explain some issues; by the way, i would ask whether there is some link between chakras and breath or, let's say, breath generally (and perhaps also lack of breath, etc.) Greetings

Last edited: