Sun in 12th house?

girl

Hi guys,

I've been reading about astrology over the past few months and I think I'm starting to get a handle on it. I began by looking at my inner (personal) planets in relation to the houses (pladicus) and then the outer planets in relation to the houses and then assessing the aspects.

Somewhere along the way I have found myself quite overwhelmed with information and I just need some clarification. I have looked at multiple websites about my dominant planet and its different each time! Also, with all of the individual aspects and contradictions within I was just hoping some insight or a more comprehensive analysis of my whole chart and your opinions!

Also interpreting my own chart I have a hard time being objective so I was just looking get some outside perspectives.

Also what is the difference between a day chart and a night chart and how does this affect me?

Thank you!

Love,

Lila

Attachments

• IMG_6295.jpg
    IMG_6295.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 41

ANUP

Your sixth house is little weak than third house.
This might take more efforts, time to learn this knowledge.

But you have good brilliancy and grasping power.

Good luck

JUPITERASC

Hi guys,

I've been reading about astrology over the past few months and I think I'm starting to get a handle on it. I began by looking at my inner (personal) planets in relation to the houses (pladicus) and then the outer planets in relation to the houses and then assessing the aspects.

Somewhere along the way I have found myself quite overwhelmed with information and I just need some clarification. I have looked at multiple websites about my dominant planet and its different each time! Also, with all of the individual aspects and contradictions within I was just hoping some insight or a more comprehensive analysis of my whole chart and your opinions!

Also interpreting my own chart I have a hard time being objective so I was just looking get some outside perspectives.
Also what is the difference
between a day chart and a night chart

and how does this affect me?

Thank you!
Love,
Lila
Sun alone determines Day and Night :smile:
Your chart has Sun close to Ascendant
therfore it is imperative to be aware
that if the time of birth were earlier than stated
which is not unlikely
given that paperwork surrounding births is completed