asc isnt in via combusta ?
sorry for my english,I speak French normally so I fail on it

Aria Venue

Hmm...
I have just realised one thing my friends,
is this chart valid ?
asc isnt in via combusta ?
sorry for my english,I speak French normally so I fail on it

The “strictures against judgment” are something of a modern exaggeration of the classical “considerations before judgment” nowadays it is not uncommon to see beginners assert that a horary chart cannot or should not be read if that placement occurs..https://starlightknight.wordpress.com/tag/via-combusta/

the via combusta term refers to the moon and only to the moon!!!!

As a basic rule we don't ask the same question multiple times especially since you asked the same one just the previous week more or less.

Still even in this chart we can see that the hypothetical pregnancy (l5) jupiter in his fall and conjunct malefic pluto (treated as a fixed star only as just one more testimony that he's severely afflicted), while body mars in jupiter's fall (harms the pregnancy), and jupiter(l5) is about to aspect venus (accidental malefic as 12th and baby's turned 8th)

Anyway i am glad that everything turned out well and next time try to take precautions. Measures as your last chart "drink sage and herbal teas " for certain could prove detrimental for your health if you dont know what you are doing..just a hint look moon on caput algol in the related chart.
So be careful
i wish you all the best:smile:

Last edited:

Scherzy

The “strictures against judgment” are something of a modern exaggeration of the classical “considerations before judgment” nowadays it is not uncommon to see beginners assert that a horary chart cannot or should not be read if that placement occurs..https://starlightknight.wordpress.com/tag/via-combusta/

the via combusta term refers to the moon and only to the moon!!!!

As a basic rule we don't ask the same question multiple times especially since you asked the same one just the previous week more or less.

Still even in this chart we can see that the hypothetical pregnancy (l5) jupiter in his fall and conjunct malefic pluto (treated as a fixed star only as just one more testimony that he's severely afflicted), while body mars in jupiter's fall (harms the pregnancy), and jupiter(l5) is about to aspect venus (accidental malefic as 12th and baby's turned 8th)

Anyway i am glad that everything turned out well and next time try to take precautions. Measures as your last chart "drink sage and herbal teas " for certain could prove detrimental for your health if you dont know what you are doing..just a hint look moon on caput algol in the related chart.
So be careful
i wish you all the best:smile:

I had a blood test
negative!

kalinka

I take blood test again
Im pregnant :(

What? One week ago you said you did a blood test, which was negative...How it comes that the new test is positive?
Ok this is crazy... because in our pm, when I checked with other methods,I said to you that you are pregnant. So I thought it was all wrong.
This is 100% sure now?

Scherzy

What? One week ago you said you did a blood test, which was negative...How it comes that the new test is positive?
Ok this is crazy... because in our pm, when I checked with other methods,I said to you that you are pregnant. So I thought it was was all wrong.
This is 100% sure now?

yes sure :(

muchacho

With both ascendent and 5th in fertile signs, and moon in fertile taurus, it looks like you might be.
However, moon coming to Uranus, who rules endings, might warn about a pregnancy that is not brought to term.
I've done extensive research on pregnancy horary charts and here's what I've found: The only reliable indicator for a YES is an aspect between L1/Mo and L5 with mutual reception and without affliction. Everything else could be considered minor testimonies and should be ignored because it usually just gives false positives. So ignore what Lilly says and Frawley, too. Said that, I'm getting a YES here, too.