depressing life

ashriia

A good question would be what are you doing to implement change in your life? Are you waiting for something? Or are you actively engaged in your aims for change.

Transit saturn conjunct or even near your Progressed Ascendant, can make you feel down in the dumps, given that you have a Natal Sun/Saturn square, which tends to be highly critical of the self, and gives up or talks themselves out of things.

There also might be residual childhood issues that cause problems in your relationships, or work as obstacles to your happiness, memories are likely fuzzy in that department also- speaking to a licensed therapist is a very good idea with those placements. (Pisces rules the IC, neptune is square the moon, uranus is also square the moon)

But really its a good idea to stop focusing on what everyone else is doing or has or whatever. Go out there an live your life, do things to better your life - career, excercise, having hobbies that involve the use of your clever mind, enjoy spending time with your good friends,the rest will come when it needs to.

You've got the potential to make money too. Jupiter is in Libra. Venus is in Saggi. Those are great placements!!

best to you.

Last edited:

ashriia

I just mentioned that because i have really big difficulties that other persons don't have. And i cannot understand the reason.

Except from bad luck in money i have bad luck and in love.
It's really like a curse.

Even my health was shaken from what i went through in psychological level.

In general i think that i will never do a relationship in my life. The most men the only think they want is take advantage of you.
If they cannot have any benefit from you, they will not take care of you and they just want to spend their time.
Sometimes i wish i was lesbian, it would be more easy to make a relationship. With men it is just waste of time to try. They are unconscious.

Hi again!:joyful:

I think you feel as you do about having problems others don't have due to your chart ruler Pluto being in the 12th, in conjunction with the Ascendant.
Your sun is also in the 12th house, and it's ruler again, Pluto in the 12th.
12th house people feel very different in general, misunderstood, even alien to other people. Since the 12th is the house of the unconscious mind pluto there, is serious business.
Have you read about having your Pluto in the 12th? Since much of your personality, who you are, will be hidden from others.

You ask what kind of jobs you can make money in. I think you'd make an excellent detective. I'm being serious too. You probably have a "tough stomach" as well, due to moon being in aries, which would be needed. At the same time it would also make your Pluto/Sun quite happy, gives an outlet to your Mars in the 8th house. Your Virgo Midheaven ruler Mercury is square the Midheaven also. Research and puzzles you are probably great at, solving riddles/mysteries. Honestly that sounds like a perfect fit.

The problem with Pluto in the 12th is it needs to be manifested, and it's better that it's positively manifested by you, the native. Rather than allowed to run amok and project out to others.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Thanks really much all the members for the help that they didn't give.
While others threads with ridiculous issues have 3 pages or at least some replies.

Maybe i should open a more catchy thread the other time.

Look at it this way: the more complex, serious or multivariate the thread topic is, the less people are willing to jump in and say something which could potentially botch up an already krappy situation. Perhaps no-one wanted to point you in the wrong direction or depress you even more.

Plus, you don't have much chart readers in the RMC and those chart readers have periods where they don't want to look at birth charts. It's all about timing.

Last edited:

sibylline

Thanks really much all the members for the help that they didn't give.
While others threads with ridiculous issues have 3 pages or at least some replies.

Maybe i should open a more catchy thread the other time.

ashriia gave a wonderful interpretation and advice. Perhaps no one felt like they needed to add anything? I saw the thread but I read her response and knew she could handle it. ;)

The 3+ page threads you see are not single chart analyses. Rarely will a single chart get so many replies because at some point the observations will become repetitive.

There's also the issue of people coming only for chart interpretations and not returning or even giving a real reply other than "thanks". People here want to encourage astrological learning, not just constantly give out readings. This becomes exhausting. I know astrologers who charge hundreds for what people here expect for free.

That said, since I have free time today, if you re-add your chart I will look at it and see if there is anything new I can spot.

time back

ashriia gave a wonderful interpretation and advice. Perhaps no one felt like they needed to add anything? I saw the thread but I read her response and knew she could handle it. ;)

The 3+ page threads you see are not single chart analyses. Rarely will a single chart get so many replies because at some point the observations will become repetitive.

There's also the issue of people coming only for chart interpretations and not returning or even giving a real reply other than "thanks". People here want to encourage astrological learning, not just constantly give out readings. This becomes exhausting. I know astrologers who charge hundreds for what people here expect for free.

That said, since I have free time today, if you re-add your chart I will look at it and see if there is anything new I can spot.

Ok thank you.
But i HAD ANSWERED of course. I delete my messages because NOONE answered for so many days.
And ashriia sorry but she didn't tell me anything really helpful. Only about my 12th house, which is theoretical. And ''detective" is not a realistic job. I am not playing in a film.

Last edited:

sibylline

Okay, so what sort of advice are you looking for specifically, if her advice wasn't helpful? Help with understanding why your situation is the way it is? Realistic steps you can take? Etc?

Everyone is different but there are many indicators of a harder life in your chart so it's understandable that you may see your burdens as more. The modern and traditional rulers of your Ascendant are in the 12th and 8th, which are difficult houses as far as day to day, self-focused life. Pluto conjunct the Ascendant, the Sun in 12th square a strong Saturn in 3rd leading to frustrated desires and withdrawal, sadness, and resentment as a result. Uranus/Neptune in the 2nd can cause money issues. You squelched the orbs to 75% so I can't tell if you have any wider aspects.

time back

Okay, so what sort of advice are you looking for specifically, if her advice wasn't helpful? Help with understanding why your situation is the way it is? Realistic steps you can take? Etc?

Everyone is different but there are many indicators of a harder life in your chart so it's understandable that you may see your burdens as more. The modern and traditional rulers of your Ascendant are in the 12th and 8th, which are difficult houses as far as day to day, self-focused life. Pluto conjunct the Ascendant, the Sun in 12th square a strong Saturn in 3rd leading to frustrated desires and withdrawal, sadness, and resentment as a result. Uranus/Neptune in the 2nd can cause money issues. You squelched the orbs to 75% so I can't tell if you have any wider aspects.

I hope that now you can see my chart in 100%.
I will put again some of the posts that i had delete in order to understand.
"I should tell you that until now in my life i have only lost money that they belong to me.
I lost some money from my job that i don't know if i will never take them ( i have made lawsuit) and also i didn't take money from unemployment fund because my boss didn't fired me legally.
Also my parents had bad luck with money a lot of times.
And yes i have made a lot of efforts. But it's really difficult to find someone that i like and have feelings for him.
And only ones i was close (not really close i think) to make a relationship and this was one of the most destructive periods of my like.

In general i think that i will never do a relationship in my life. The most men the only think they want is take advantage of you.
If they cannot have any benefit from you, they will not take care of you and they just want to spend their time."

Last edited:

Jadi

Ah oke, life. I'll do my best.

Your Ascendant has two different rulers; Pluto and Mars. Now, in generally Scorpio ascendants already have it difficulty because there's always this vague feeling of 'being cursed' or everything falling apart. Now in your case Pluto is near your ascendant which is a deepening or intensification of that feeling since Pluto is pretty comfortable in Scorpio, although it's not 'tightly' conjunct you'd still feel it's presence. But Pluto is a generational planet, that means that's a general indicator for a Scorpio rising.

Now, Mars is in its sign of debilitation, this means it does not function in it's normal capacity. It feel lethargic in Cancer, you could compare it to putting a soldier in a kitchen. But it does bode well in the 8th house since it's sort of rules it. It's trining Pluto in the 12th, which could make for a self-defeating attitude towards life.

Your Moon as your 'mind' or your emotional state of being, is placed in a sign ruled by Mars, which means that your mind doesn't get the backup it needs from Mars since it's debilitated, making the Moon feels lonely and depressed. It's also aspecting Jupiter which rules the second house of self-asteem in opposition. In hard aspect, so that could explain why feel 'boxed-in' by negativity.

Last edited:

time back

Ah oke, life. I'll do my best.

Your Ascendant has two different rulers; Pluto and Mars. Now, in generally Scorpio ascendants already have it difficulty because there's always this vague feeling of 'being cursed' or everything falling apart. Now in your case Pluto is near your ascendant which is a deepening or intensification of that feeling since Pluto is pretty comfortable in Scorpio, although it's not 'tightly' conjunct you'd still feel it's presence. But Pluto is a generational planet, that means that's a general indicator for a Scorpio rising.

Now, Mars is in its sign of debilitation, this means it does not function in it's normal capacity. It feel lethargic in Cancer, you could compare it to putting a soldier in a kitchen. But it does bode well in the 8th house since it's sort of rules it. It's trining Pluto in the 12th, which could make for a self-defeating attitude towards life.

Your Moon as your 'mind' or your emotional state of being, is placed in a sign ruled by Mars, which means that your mind doesn't get the backup it needs from Mars since it's debilitated, making the Moon feels lonely and depressed. It's also aspecting Jupiter which rules the second house of self-asteem in opposition. In hard aspect, so that could explain why feel 'boxed-in' by negativity.
Thank you for your help and for doing your best.
I have read about mutual reception and i know that Mars and moon are not operate in the best way.
So i cannot do nothing? I am really cursed.
I don't think that i am less good or capable than the others. Objectively i don't have any problem. If i had, i would know which is the problem and i would try to fix it.

sibylline

I hope that now you can see my chart in 100%.
I will put again some of the posts that i had delete in order to understand.
"I should tell you that until now in my life i have only lost money that they belong to me.
I lost some money from my job that i don't know if i will never take them ( i have made lawsuit) and also i didn't take money from unemployment fund because my boss didn't fired me legally.
Also my parents had bad luck with money a lot of times.
And yes i have made a lot of efforts. But it's really difficult to find someone that i like and have feelings for him.
And only ones i was close (not really close i think) to make a relationship and this was one of the most destructive periods of my like.

If they cannot have any benefit from you, they will not take care of you and they just want to spend their time."

So what sort of jobs or careers do you think would be feasible for you?

You also have to realize that you may be very rigid and negative in your thinking due to the heaving emphasis on Scorpio/Pluto, Saturn and an ill-placed Mars disposing the reactive Aries Moon. Yes, your life doesn't appear to be the easiest by any stretch but your reactions will continue to cause more pain.

Venus rules the 7th and making no major aspects in the 1st but conjunct the N. Node so relationships are important to your sense of self but you may run across difficulties incorporating them into your life. You likely still have lots of life to live so thinking that you'll never have a satisfying relationship is a bit early. What are you doing to create the relationships you want? It's not just effort but the sort of effort that you're putting in.

Jadi

Thank you for your help and for doing your best.
I have read about mutual reception and i know that Mars and moon are not operate in the best way.
So i cannot do nothing? I am really cursed.
I don't think that i am less good or capable than the others. Objectively i don't have any problem. If i had, i would know which is the problem and i would try to fix it.
That does not mean that you can't do anything, it means that you think and feel that way. Aries moons are pretty tough though, and this is why you feel hardened and may be a bit bitter about life. But that's just your internal mindset.

Mutual reception can be a pain in the *** but I would also look at the signs of exaltation of both planets which could show the way out; Capricorn and Cancer; both are intercepted which means that the qualities develop more slowly; by whole sign they rule the 3rd and 9th houses. Which could sugguest that you'd best focus yourself on things regarding information, education, traveling and exploration. Maybe through these things you may find more balance.

Mercury and Saturn are in good aspect to the moon so those houses become also very important imo, Mercury rules the 8th and 10th house, Saturn rules the third house (in whole signs it also rules the 4th house). Saturn is traditionally seen in its domicile. Mercury, Venus and NN all in the 1st house in Sag; Grow some interests in cultural outlets or differences, expand and broaden your horizon when it comes to travel or education.

There is so much you can do.

time back

About career i realy don't know what i should do. I am studing in a field that i don't like, but there wan not my choice. Is the educational system in my country that "made me" study in this field.
About relationships I mean that I have tried to make a relationship with 1-2 persons (especially one) that i had met and i felt that they had feelings for me too. But i was wrong. Maybe they were really good actors. The best part is that in the begining they act realy like their were in love and suddenly one day they change just like they never felt anything. Plus their behavior suddendly gets derogatory. If they didn't like me they should never approach me.

Jadi

About career i realy don't know what i should do. I am studing in a field that i don't like, but there wan not my choice. Is the educational system in my country that "made me" study in this field.
About relationships I mean that I have tried to make a relationship with 1-2 persons (especially one) that i had met and i felt that they had feelings for me too. But i was wrong. Maybe they were really good actors. The best part is that in the begining they act realy like their were in love and suddenly one day they change just like they never felt anything. Plus their behavior suddendly gets derogatory. If they didn't like me they should never approach me.
Please also should keep in mind that you have unrealistic expectations from relationships. Neptune and Uranus opposing Mars. Yes, Mars is also the masculine qualities your attracted to as a female. So just be aware that it's not all them.

time back

That does not mean that you can't do anything, it means that you think and feel that way. Aries moons are pretty tough though, and this is why you feel hardened and may be a bit bitter about life. But that's just your internal mindset.

Mutual reception can be a pain in the *** but I would also look at the signs of exaltation of both planets which could show the way out; Capricorn and Cancer; both are intercepted which means that the qualities develop more slowly; by whole sign they rule the 3rd and 9th houses. Which could sugguest that you'd best focus yourself on things regarding information, education, traveling and exploration. Maybe through these things you may find more balance.

Mercury and Saturn are in good aspect to the moon so those houses become also very important imo, Mercury rules the 8th and 10th house, Saturn rules the third house (in whole signs it also rules the 4th house). Saturn is traditionally seen in its domicile. Mercury, Venus and NN all in the 1st house in Sag; Grow some interests in cultural outlets or differences, expand and broaden your horizon when it comes to travel or education.

There is so much you can do.

I don't have capricorn. My moon is in aries.
This are good ideas but i don't have the money to fulfil them.

sibylline

Do you think changing fields is realistic? Or perhaps you could find something to like in your current field of study, maybe a specific area of it that appeals to you slightly more?

About relationships I mean that I have tried to make a relationship with 1-2 persons (especially one) that i had met and i felt that they had feelings for me too. But i was wrong. Maybe they were really good actors. The best part is that in the begining they act realy like their were in love and suddenly one day they change just like they never felt anything.

Sounds typical.

The reality is that in dating and relationships most won't work out for various reasons. One or two is essentially none. If things don't work out between you and a person you really liked, you have to keep the faith and know that there are many others out there. The Moon conjunct the 5th cusp shows that you're more open and vulnerable in dating and romance and pour a lot of emotion into these. However, you should try not to expect too much at the outset; wait a little while and see if the feelings are the same after the initial honeymoon phase.

Jadi

I don't have capricorn. My moon is in aries.
This are good ideas but i don't have the money to fulfil them.
No, but Capricorn is the sign of Mars exaltation so if you look what house it rules or would rule(in your case it's intercepted) then focusing on matters regarding that house could possibly balance out the debilitating effects of Mars.

Well, if not now, maybe later. You do have internet, so do some research, you have Mars in the eight house. Research the sh*t out of it.

time back

Do you think changing fields is realistic? Or perhaps you could find something to like in your current field of study, maybe a specific area of it that appeals to you slightly more?

Sounds typical.

The reality is that in dating and relationships most won't work out for various reasons. One or two is essentially none. If things don't work out between you and a person you really liked, you have to keep the faith and know that there are many others out there. The Moon conjunct the 5th cusp shows that you're more open and vulnerable in dating and romance and pour a lot of emotion into these. However, you should try not to expect too much at the outset; wait a little while and see if the feelings are the same after the initial honeymoon phase.

Thank you again.
No about the field of my study i cannot do anything.
But i don't mind if i will do a job different from my studies.

Maybe i wasn't specific. I had never been in a relationship. There is not the case that i was with someone for one week for example and then he was bored of me. This is the strange.

sibylline

Thank you again.
No about the field of my study i cannot do anything.
But i don't mind if i will do a job different from my studies.

Okay. I do think you will eventually find favor in whichever field you choose due to the fairly well-aspected Jupiter in Libra in the 10th.

Maybe i wasn't specific. I had never been in a relationship. There is not the case that i was with someone for one week for example and then he was bored of me. This is the strange.

I could tell you hadn't been in a relationship due to your frustration and unrealistic views. I would suggest meeting more people since your chart indicates a more private, introverted personality. Some people hate to hear this advice but that's the long and short of it. If you're meeting people on a regular basis then your chances of finding someone increases exponentially as you build connections. You also have to keep your expectations of commitment and love fairly low until you build up some sort of relationship.