Champions League Final Match : Real Madrid vs Liverpool

rgurung20

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:

Brazil win wcup 2018?
27 May 2018 TZ = -2.0 3.0800 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li32

Wow! I think Brazil will win if you are Brazil's fan!! Why? Venus represent Brazil, others are represent with peregrine Mars. Dignities are in Venus favour! Venus is on cusp of the 10th house, so success is in Brazil control!
Mars goes to conjunct with Sout Node. This is definitely a negative testimony because the South Node diminishes, so other country doesn’t have any real chance in this contest.
It is interesting what Sabian Symbol tells about degree of the ASC/Brazil:

"There is a time of calm approaching. The difficulties in your situation have been arduous, but they've added to your experience to cope with any difficult times that are yet to come. The calm is a time to review what has past. You've come through the most difficult straits. Soon, you'll realize that you're on safe ground. "

If you bet donot bet on big money because Moon in this chart is in Via Combust way so chart is "unpredictable"; Lilly says "not safe to judge".

Dear fensi88,

You have mentioned about Brazil are favorite to win WC 2018 but Sabian symbol indicating injuries and owl goals which making it "unpredictable"

Who do you choose for another favorite to win WC 2018, if Brazil fail into semi or final?
How far can Spain, France and Argentina can go please?

Waiting to hear back from you. Thank you.

kind Regards,
Rabin Gurung

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:

Brazil win wcup 2018?
27 May 2018 TZ = -2.0 3.0800 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li32

Wow! I think Brazil will win if you are Brazil's fan!! Why? Venus represent Brazil, others are represent with peregrine Mars. Dignities are in Venus favour! Venus is on cusp of the 10th house, so success is in Brazil control!
Mars goes to conjunct with Sout Node. This is definitely a negative testimony because the South Node diminishes, so other country doesn’t have any real chance in this contest.
It is interesting what Sabian Symbol tells about degree of the ASC/Brazil:

"There is a time of calm approaching. The difficulties in your situation have been arduous, but they've added to your experience to cope with any difficult times that are yet to come. The calm is a time to review what has past. You've come through the most difficult straits. Soon, you'll realize that you're on safe ground. "

If you bet donot bet on big money because Moon in this chart is in Via Combust way so chart is "unpredictable"; Lilly says "not safe to judge".

Brazil knocked out of World Cup, lose 2-1 to Belgium

Lilly was right, not safe to judge!