3 planets in 5th house

Fetus

Venus, Mars, and Saturn all conjunct in Aquarius.

I understand having MC in Cancer points towards a career that may have to do with children,

and having a lot of planets in the 5th house may point to it as well, I am just concerned about

having Saturn there as well. I would love to work with and around children and help and teach them,

but I want to be able to enjoy it and not see it as an obligation or something, with negative energy at all.

Does anyone have any advice as to how I can work with my Saturn and not against it?

Fetus

I use Astrotheme charts and no one else seems to like them, whenever I try to send a link with the other chart it always comes up with the wrong information and I can not figure out why. My information is March 3, 1992 Pompano Beach, Florida at 7:42pm

Catatonia

Okay. So, you have:

Libra Rising

Sun and Moon in Pisces

Mercury in Aries conjunct the Descendant

Venus, Mars, and Saturn in Aquarius

Jupiter in Virgo

Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn

Pluto in Scorpio

----------------------

You do have quite a few planets in the 5th and Saturn is literally sandwiched in between Mars and Venus! That's kind of funny :)

You have a nocturnal chart, with Saturn in dignity (which is supposed to be a good thing), but Saturn is the greater malefic in a night chart...

There's no easy way to tell you this, but: you'll have to embrace responsibility.

You're going to have a harder time because your Asc Ruler, Venus (because you have a Libra RIsing) is in the 5th (in its joy), conjoined with Saturn...and you have Mars there too...

Your chart tells me you desperately want to live life as irresponsibility and free spiritedly as possible...it won't happen :/

But that's not a bad thing! You CAN have fun, according to this chart, you just have to understand your limitations, don't engage in risky behavior, and learn to pick your battles.

Issues with children are mixed. It looks like you'll have a good relationship with them but also have some issues with responsibility and if you're female you absolutely have to take it more seriously than any man out there. (It's your body)

The only way you'll get along with Saturn is by accepting responsibility, understanding your boundaries and limitations, and avoid risky pursuits.

Catatonia

Caro

This is a very quick reply - saturn here does not have to be negative.

I have it too Im very good with kids but Im a bit like a teacher with them. However it does not bother them.

I love working with kids and have always find they end up showing me there art work and how they can drawer or working with me on creative stuff.

saturn here may give you the discipline and determination to make this happen.

this house could be quite frivolous and lacking that discipline.

just another way of looking at it.

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and master teacher, but really he's trying to teach us about ourselves. It wants us to be responsible, hard working, dutiful and learn our Lessons properly, so they won't have to keep being repeated. Therefore, is usually suggests things slowing down, delays, limitations and restrictions so we can learn these Lessons.

What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life. It wants structure and hard work. If something isn't working--- it may well end--- so something better can be put in it's place.

It's a difficult combination to have saturn flanked either side by mars and venus. Conj mars suggests stop/go situations and frustrations and conj venus suggests someone cautious reserved and slow to show affection.

Saturn in the 5th house
· Here the self expression and creative ability are apt to be inhibited. Lessons to learn where lovingness is concerned for individual is apt to be cool and inhibited.
· Difficulties with children due to lack of understanding where their needs are concerned.
· Teaching or working with young people would be a constructive use of a 5th house Saturn. Learn to forget the self and care about others.
· These people lack confidence in their creative abilities and social skills. Artistic potential will only be developed if practical skills are acquired.
· There is a formality in social relationships and in dealings with children. May delay you wanting any children of your own, but when they do arrive, feel very responsible for them, their friends and their grandchildren even.
· Could feel heavy responsibilities regarding children or may not even want children
· People with this position are well suited to stock market speculation, may become romantically involved with an older person. Reserved in their attitudes towards Art, Theatre, ­Pleasure.
· Women – could be long time in labour

Caro

just to add, I started babysitting from an early age about 13 - and used to get parents tellling other parents about me!!!

I guess with this placing you also may portray a sensible side to older people.

my venus is just over 9 degrees away and I dont have the mars here either. I think mars is the dynamic here for you.

You will need to work out how you can work with this.

I havent been lucky in romance and dont have my own family.

I adore the theatre not art though.

saturn links into a grand trine in water(with kite bit added on)

Fetus, if you are still around?
for a proper evaluation you need to post your chart, preferably with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture,then choose house system (my personal preference is for Equal house rather than the default of placidus), right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here

Fetus

NEWCHART.gif

Horus

This is a complex aspect. I too have Saturn in the 5th house but not in Aquarius and not conjunct Venus but opposing it which is not too different when it comes to Saturn's all-powerful controlling influence.

When looking at cookbook definitions of these aspects you just have to decide what applies to you and what doesn't since the 5th house involves a range of subjects. In general these are all about creative self-expression. (Children is a pro-creative expression). I am artistically-blocked and have had difficulty in romance with lots of short term relationships. However, I love kids, they love me, I love games, and have no problem enjoying myself, or expressing my feelings, so some things apply, but not others.

Saturn asks for structure and self discipline in the area of creative self expression. When this is honored, things flow. For example, when I make myself sit down and draw or paint - regularly- money (Venus) and the next relationship shows up almost like "magic"! I've tested this a number of times now. When I stop art, everything else stops or gets wrecked.

Your Saturn is expressing through Aquarius so whatever you work on in the 5th house has to involve the free expression of your individuality.

This is complicated by Saturn Squaring your Pluto in Scorpio which can make situations there heavier or more emotionally intense or difficult but can add power -bolster self-will , endurance and committment to the point of obsession.

horus,
This is complicated by Saturn Squaring your Pluto in Scorpio which can make situations there heavier or more emotionally intense or difficult but can add power -bolster self-will , endurance and committment to the point of obsession.

Pluto is not squaring Saturn in this chart it's squaring Venus :smile:

:jupiter: Quincunx (Inconjunct) Saturn:saturn:

"You easily overextend yourself, then wonder why others take advantage of you. Learning to see your real obligations without being talked into having an overblown picture of yourself is the way to success. You can get in a trap of believing that only you can do a certain task, thus you end up having to do it. At root you may find the same item in your personality that throws your self picture askew is that quality which causes you to develop a self-righteous attachment to your deeply held prejudices"
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

My view of this aspect --expansion (jupiter) would be held in check for loack of confidence (which is notoriously saturn's domain) When engaged in responsible work you may feel covertly dissatified and want to break free. Inabillity to combine form (saturn ) with vision.. do you relate to this?

Your prog Sun has just changed signs into Aries two years ago, have you noticed more impatient, energy, wanting to be direct and to the point? It is currently conj your Desc for next 30years ie: your marriage house but also one to one relationships and business relationships to.

Your prog moon at 18' scorpio will in four months time contact natal pluto and things could get emotionally intense espec with mother and women and your beliefs personal values and how you earn your money

Transiting Saturn is about to conj your Asc and will slow things down, not great time to start new projects with saturn going through first house

http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

Fetus

I am not at all familiar with the progressed chart. I don't completely understand it at the moment, but to answer your question I consider myself an incredibly impatient person, but I'm not sure if that would be because of what you said about the progressed Sun being in Aries now. If you could help me understand that that would be amazing. And it's funny you mentioned it being conjunct my 7th house and marriage because I got married May 8th this year. What's this about 30 yrs? My husband just joined the Air Force and we plan on moving sometime soon, and the conflict with the mother bit is ongoing in my life, my mother and I don't talk to each other anymore because, basically, she was never a real parent, she was always a drug addict and once my dad died (heroin od) it just got worse and now her and my younger brother are low life losers and I have my own son now so I don't want any part of it. Etc, etc. I'm 18 so I would really just like to figure it all out now so I can enjoy the rest of my life.

Fetus

"Your prog moon at 18' scorpio will in four months time contact natal pluto and things could get emotionally intense espec with mother and women and your beliefs personal values and how you earn your money"

My mother is a rising scorpio with moon in scorpio and like I said, we have never really gotten along so I wouldn't doubt she is the woman that will give me problems, as usual.

And the bit about how I earn my money, well, I will probably have what ever money my husband makes for the time being (he is a scorpio rising scorpio) but I know scorpio has something to do with shared or inherited possesions, etc. So that would make sense as well

progressed charts are more 'internal' changes, evolvements rather than 'events or external' matters. I don't read prog charts as stand alones it's more important to see where these planets are moving in the natal chart

Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars especially are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

What's the difference between Transits and Progressions?
“Transits are the planets currently orbiting in the sky and the relationships they form to each other and additionally, to your chart. Transits happen for everyone. They're important and effect you personally when they contact a planet or point in your chart. Transits represent outside energy, things happening outside yourself. They describe external events and your responses to them. Progressions, however, move very slowly and are a natural progression of your original birth chart. The events and emotions they describe are part of you, deeply ingrained in your psyche, internal, and psychological. And as they form aspects, these inner feelings start to become more important and central to your life”

http://www.artcharts.com/learn_astrology/progressed.html

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67
http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astroarticles/progressionsinastrology.php
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://astrolmass.com/progressions.htm

The most important of progressed planets is of course, sun & moon and then upto mars, as the outer planets hardly move by progression. Now like with transits, solar arcs --- it's what these progressed planets are doing NOW by mathematical aspect to your natal planets and Angles that is ultimately important.

Also I would take this opportunity to mention there is a ‘plethora’ of information in every forum top, called 'stickys' which cover, explain in great depth what each forum is all about, plus we have an Education forum for further research..

Inconjunct

Can I just put in a good word for Saturn. Saturn performs a vital function in our charts. Saturn puts the brakes on; Saturn's the one holding the coats at the end of the party and urging everyone to get home safely; Saturn's the planet that tells you to go to bed, eat your greens, save your money. Saturn represents things that are wildly unfashionable but absolutely essential for a functioning human society such as duty and responsibility. Without Saturn, we would literally fall apart - the party wouldn't end, the fun would soon turn into hysteria, anarchy would reign.
I
heart_smiley.gif
:saturn:

:happy:

Horus

Can I just put in a good word for Saturn. Saturn performs a vital function in our charts. Saturn puts the brakes on; Saturn's the one holding the coats at the end of the party and urging everyone to get home safely; Saturn's the planet that tells you to go to bed, eat your greens, save your money. Saturn represents things that are wildly unfashionable but absolutely essential for a functioning human society such as duty and responsibility. Without Saturn, we would literally fall apart - the party wouldn't end, the fun would soon turn into hysteria, anarchy would reign.
I
heart_smiley.gif
:saturn:

:happy:

Saturn, the serious taskmaster the unkind overseer, does play a vital role in the overall scheme of things but it really ***** to have him in the House of Pleasure, or in Cancer, or as a focalizing singleton handle of a bucket!