I need help with my solar return. Am I in danger?

leo468

I'm certainly no expert on this stuff but find it interesting in many ways. When looking at your transits and progressions the things that stand out to me in regards to your situation for the date in question are:

Transiting and Progressed Mars are conjunct Chiron. Mars rules your 6th house of health and possibly the configuration acted as a trigger. I certainly think it could initiate something like this given your sensitivity which may be heightened due to your Progressed Ascendant being conjunct your natal Mars and thus illuminating the tension of your grand square. Note that natal Mars in the first house is very prominent there... sticking out like a sore thumb, in ways.

Yes I thought about progressed mars conjunct chiron is one of the reasons and everything you said. And I think Progressed moon conjunct transiting chiron maybe has something to do with it.
Thanks !

leo468

Update : Well I did some things for myself last year. My emotions were out of control sometimes and the other times when I wasn't like that, my emotions were like dead. But the most important was the disease. It wasn't intercostal neuralgia but it is PANIC ATTACKS. I had long long battle with it and I still do, but now I'm in control and I feel better !

Jehan

Update : Well I did some things for myself last year. My emotions were out of control sometimes and the other times when I wasn't like that, my emotions were like dead. But the most important was the disease. It wasn't intercostal neuralgia but it is PANIC ATTACKS. I had long long battle with it and I still do, but now I'm in control and I feel better !

Beautiful:) thank you for sharing.