will we be together?

phenom

Banned
Hello,

its about a friend of mine, i dont know if he had a girlfriend right now.

we have some trouble the last few month but at the moment it looks like we understand very good.

I see he is Moon (L11) and next make a square to pluto (his L5, romance) but then goes trine to mercury (me) and then square saturn (his L7)

so i would say moon square pluto (romance) meaning he will break up with a romance?... Moon sextil mercury... there will be something? so yes there will be something? Or because moon (he) is in libra, so he loves a friend of his?

Best regards, Phenom :)

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    266.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Unbenannt1.PNG
    Unbenannt1.PNG
    124.8 KB · Views: 32

Bunraku

I'm not sure about this one. Moon (you) will make an aspect to him (Jupiter), but it's a square. The contact you'll be making will be a difficult one.

My vote is that it's unlikely, but if you start one it will be a difficult endeavor.

Mercury (also you), and Jupiter (him) are in aversion, meaning both of you don't see each other eye to eye, or some sort of alienation.'

Please do update.

waybread

I don't see this relationship working out. Mercury (you) does not aspect Jupiter, which is in its fall. The moon applies to a square with Jupiter. A square usually indicates that, although more contact might happen, it won't work out well. I'm not picking up an exchange of essential dignities.

Time to move on and find someone you like better?

ElenaJ

If we take him as 11th, moon, there is an approaching sextile to mercury, ascendent.
Moon is in mercury's terms and mercury in moon's face, so some reception is taking place, that indicates a desire to get together.
Moon first squares both Jupiter (his 6th) and pluto (his 5th), both on his 7th cusp.
So he has to take care of some existing relationships before he can approach you
The Jupiter/pluto conjunction is on your 5th, so presenting an obstacle to your romance.
With Neptune on the 7th, you are dreamy about your relationships, vague and open to delusion, not seeing the tree for the forest (as opposed to the forest for the trees!).

Last edited:

phenom

Banned
so jupiter is my 7th house and moon will square jupiter.. thats not good or?

so they will break up? and we will come togehter in about 9 degrees (month or weeks?)

ElenaJ

phenom, in re-reading what I wrote, I used the third party pronoun instead of writing "you", sorry about that, it makes it confusing for you.
I've corrected it, so see if this is more clear now.
Before moon reaches you there are a lot of hurdles to overcome, not easy.
You are mercury, why are you in the 6th house? Is he a work colleague?

phenom

Banned
not really.... we have the same hobby...

few weeks ago we had really bad arguments (moon square mars?) but last saturday he said to me that he took what i said to him to his heart and will change some things and since them everything is fine between us. i wondered about his changed opinion. from one day to another :wink:

he helps me to push my self esteem. but mercury is in his 8th house, so he had a sexual interest. he finds me sexual attractive.

but dont we have to look at first and 7th house when looking at a partnership? so jupiter is in triplicy of mercury (capricorn) but weak, and mercury will change sign in picses but weak. But they will make a trine with jupiter, but before mercury will sextil mars (ruler of 8th)

Last edited: