Do I have prospects of a progressive career

silverspoon

Hi all,

I left my job in sept 2013 for my marriage. Now I am in a different country. EAD just arrived. I am applying for jobs now.

http://s25.postimg.org/5s7p92t2n/Wife.gif

I am a software engineer. Had a variety of different jobs, before finally changing my career to be a software engineer. Want to excel in my field. Its kind of a feeling to be very good in professional life, when personal life is not so much in my control. Even otherwise, I always wanted to be good in my profession, irrespective of personal life.

Someone told me that my chart says I can be a good teacher. I taught physics in a college for sometime. But left it as it was completely voluntary( 0 salary). Then I worked with an author of physics books, finally doing a degree in computer science to change my field.

My motivation to change career was the fact that I can not stand too long on my legs for teaching( I sufferred from severe juvenile arthritis from age 12 to 22) And also talking continuously tires me( I speak fast habitually :-(. This is due to a feeling not to waste people's time with my talk. I guess!) I started talking fast, when I started talking. As far as I can remember.

I am not very hard working, that's my fault I need to fight with. And have problem with scattering my energies in useless things. :)-().

Its not the time to choose a career for me, its the time to progress in my chosen path. I really don't know what to ask. But just want to know if I am capable of doing good in my career, as much as I expect?

My other query related to my husband, and horary query helped me a lot on a personal level. So I am tempted to ask about my career.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    63.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Krewster

Your Merc 120 to Uran as well as 90 to Pluto are indicative of the mentioned fast talking style.

and your Sun's aspects are indicative of your ability to get what you expect in areas of life such as career (quintile Sat and bi-quintile Uran).

silverspoon

Thanks Krewster,

I hope to get a job asap. Am working towards it. Sun quintile saturn is kind of restricting. Isn't it?
I might have many negative influences also, cause I always feel I fail to use my full potential due to laziness or bad time management or simple lack of motivation. Also I am dealing with fierce anger inside me nowadays. The anger is a form of frustration I guess, when I start thinking about things which are not in my control, or part of past, kind of. I don't want this much anger inside me. This way I am losing my energies and focus. Maybe it will go away with the passing phase of my life.

Thanks & Regards,

Last edited:

silverspoon

I was reading about 12th house. Some sort of baggage from past life or early childhood repressions? Some thing in shadow. Something which needs to get out. Like mars in 12th makes me doing things on impulse. And the anger hidden inside me can make me ill. And 12th house venus means, I value love more than anything else. And it involves insecurities which needs to be dealt with. Moreover this mars in 12 is in taurus, making a powerful temper when provoked.

I am very aware of my anger, but don't know how to deal with it. I am afraid, it can make me sick. I want to deal with it. Not suppress it
I am aware of my feelings of need of love. But I have kind of sorted it out, beginning to understand power of giving love, instead of expecting.

My dilemma is, I feel the very subject of my anger is the one I am destined to give love to. How to make balance? The one who makes me angry inside is the one I am expected to shower with my love.

I wonder, is it the destiny's way to help me heal myself from past life things or early childhood repressions? Both mars and venus in 12th? And then Chiron in 12th too. Wounded healer who is unable to heal oneself? So does it mean, I won't be able to heal myself?

Anyway, I feel, the question was related to the career/ job. I hopefully start getting interviews from Monday. A lot to revise this weekend. :cool:. Moreover a driving test is on its way in August. OMG, so much to do this August after a long time.

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

sasa62

Hi all,

I left my job in sept 2013 for my marriage. Now I am in a different country. EAD just arrived. I am applying for jobs now.

http://s25.postimg.org/5s7p92t2n/Wife.gif

I am a software engineer. Had a variety of different jobs, before finally changing my career to be a software engineer. Want to excel in my field. Its kind of a feeling to be very good in professional life, when personal life is not so much in my control. Even otherwise, I always wanted to be good in my profession, irrespective of personal life.

Someone told me that my chart says I can be a good teacher. I taught physics in a college for sometime. But left it as it was completely voluntary( 0 salary). Then I worked with an author of physics books, finally doing a degree in computer science to change my field.

My motivation to change career was the fact that I can not stand too long on my legs for teaching( I sufferred from severe juvenile arthritis from age 12 to 22) And also talking continuously tires me( I speak fast habitually :-(. This is due to a feeling not to waste people's time with my talk. I guess!) I started talking fast, when I started talking. As far as I can remember.

I am not very hard working, that's my fault I need to fight with. And have problem with scattering my energies in useless things. :)-().

Its not the time to choose a career for me, its the time to progress in my chosen path. I really don't know what to ask. But just want to know if I am capable of doing good in my career, as much as I expect?

My other query related to my husband, and horary query helped me a lot on a personal level. So I am tempted to ask about my career.

Thanks a lot.

if there was any progress on the issue of career in 2008, then the next important period of his career from December 2015 to September 2016

silverspoon

The year 2010 saw some progress. And then from 2013 September, career just ceased to exist.

I wonder, if I have Gemini Ascendant, why I prefer to have a work in which I sit alone and do research and find solution. Why I feel I am not at that ease while communicating with people?

I am trying to study career astrology using my own chart. And I wonder when there are conflicting aspects, like if one aspect says I am very patient and calculating and other says I am impatient and impulsive, which one is prominent.

Is it like, at some times one aspect plays its role and at other some other aspect.
I want to go into details of astrology some day. But then I remember I read somewhere that there is something in my chart which says I am good at starting things, but not so good at finishing them. :-( . Lets see.

Anyway, the rule I guess is, do what you have real passion for. :)

Thanks & Regards,

Last edited:

sasa62

The year 2010 saw some progress. And then from 2013 September, career just ceased to exist.

I wonder, if I have Gemini Ascendant, why I prefer to have a work in which I sit alone and do research and find solution. Why I feel I am not at that ease while communicating with people?

I am trying to study career astrology using my own chart. And I wonder when there are conflicting aspects, like if one aspect says I am very patient and calculating and other says I am impatient and impulsive, which one is prominent.

Is it like, at some times one aspect plays its role and at other some other aspect.
I want to go into details of astrology some day. But then I remember I read somewhere that there is something in my chart which says I am good at starting things, but not so good at finishing them. :-( . Lets see.

Anyway, the rule I guess is, do what you have real passion for. :)

Thanks & Regards,

Yes it is important to have a good motive.
When astrology is a problem which requires time and dedication. If you have no means of livelihood is difficult to commit to astrology. Then astrology can be something that you will be dedicate, some other job can meet other needs ...

For many forget-10 house is not necessarily linked to another house - that means what brings the money is not necessarily the thing we aspire to in life, and in the second case the thing we aspire to in life, does not need to necessarily make money

2 and 10 houses are usually in the life of two different motives and do not have to be connected.

Therefore, the monitoring of motivation, at some point in your life, it is essential to astrology to identify the motives and consequences of certain actions

So 2010 could be an increase in revenue. I asked for changes in the career field that does not necessarily mean an increase in revenue.

So if anything happened regarding the career field in 2008 ... can be either good or bad...

As to the contrary in the natal chart, always manifest those indicators that are multiplying.
So, similar + similar + similar it certainly manifests

So always look for similar indicators, you can not make a mistake....

silverspoon

Hi sasa62,

Thanks a lot. 2008 was the year I got my second Master's degree with a very good score which is basis of my career change. But I decided to change my career in year 2006.

But now, I need a job very badly. With in one month. As for past, if I could not get a job, there were people near me to encourage me. But as of present, I am living with my husband, who will just scold me and will make me feel more down and sad if I don't succeed in getting a job with in a month. Also if I don't pass my driving test. Its difficult to explain. If I don't have a license here, my job options diminishes heavily. Getting a tele-commuting job is difficult.

I know the times are tough for me, but still I want to keep going, breathing slowly and working really hard/smart and most importantly confidently for the coming month. You said Dec 2015, and I kind of lost my one heart beat. Does it mean, I will get job in Dec 2015? Or does it mean I will get a promotion in Dec 2015?

Thanks & Regards,

Last edited:

sasa62

Hi sasa62,

Thanks a lot. 2008 was the year I got my second Master's degree with a very good score which is basis of my career change. But I decided to change my career in year 2006.

But now, I need a job very badly. With in one month. As for past, if I could not get a job, there were people near me to encourage me. But as of present, I am living with my husband, who will just scold me and will make me feel more down and sad if I don't succeed in getting a job with in a month. Also if I don't pass my driving test. Its difficult to explain. If I don't have a license here, my job options diminishes heavily. Getting a tele-commuting job is difficult.

I know the times are tough for me, but still I want to keep going, breathing slowly and working really hard/smart and most importantly confidently for the coming month. You said Dec 2015, and I kind of lost my one heart beat. Does it mean, I will get job in Dec 2015? Or does it mean I will get a promotion in Dec 2015?

Thanks & Regards,

No. I said if 2008 was important in terms of career then will be important and 2015/16

It's is set theses ...

You confirmed events in 2008

Your response confirms my thesis, and I now claim - in 2015/16 is the next important moment in your career.

This does not mean there will be no work early ...

Because your question is:
"Do I have prospects of a progressive career"

Question - "if I get a job" - is something completely different in the astrological meaning

So be careful what you ask me :)

Was there an opportunity for a job In between June 03 and June 13? and what happened with that ?

silverspoon

Hi Sasha62

I had a variety of jobs from June 2003 to 2013. Actually, to be exact, June 2003 was the end of my education as I thought at that time.

Had I not changed my career, June 2003 is the month I kind of completed my last degree. Many opportunities came, and I took a few. I have worked in one college as a lecturer in physics, then in a company as a writer of physics books and then in three different companies as a software engineer during this time interval between 2003- 2013. So, to be exact, I have worked in 5 jobs during this interval. I left my last job in 2013 September for my marriage as the person I married works in a different country. I had a sudden change of assignment in same company in June 2013. If that count as a job change?

Wait a minute, do you mean june 03, 2014 to june 13, 2014? No, there was no job opportunity as I was not even eligible to work here at that time.

Its difficult for me to ask, will I get a job in near future, although I want to. Reason being, I don't see any other option. Its the only option.

But yes, I would really be thankful and appreciate, if you can tell if I get a job I would love? With good working environment and all? With satisfactory work culture. With in 2 months?

My sincere Thanks & Regards,

Last edited:

sasa62

Hi Sasha62

I had a variety of jobs from June 2003 to 2013. Actually, to be exact, June 2003 was the end of my education as I thought at that time.

Had I not changed my career, June 2003 is the month I kind of completed my last degree. Many opportunities came, and I took a few. I have worked in one college as a lecturer in physics, then in a company as a writer of physics books and then in three different companies as a software engineer during this time interval between 2003- 2013. So, to be exact, I have worked in 5 jobs during this interval. I left my last job in 2013 September for my marriage as the person I married works in a different country. I had a sudden change of assignment in same company in June 2013. If that count as a job change?

Wait a minute, do you mean june 03, 2014 to june 13, 2014? No, there was no job opportunity as I was not even eligible to work here at that time.

Its difficult for me to ask, will I get a job in near future, although I want to. Reason being, I don't see any other option. Its the only option.

But yes, I would really be thankful and appreciate, if you can tell if I get a job I would love? With good working environment and all? With satisfactory work culture. With in 2 months?

My sincere Thanks & Regards,

Yes I meant june 2014

You'll find a job between 07 14 2014 and 10. 04 2014

The most probable momentum in late August or early September

It will not be some great work, but it does not matter at this moment because the situation will soon change

I hope you'll remember to give feedback when you get the job ...

silverspoon

Thanks Sasa62,

Sure, I would let you know as soon as I get some job. Its really tense inside nowadays.
Even after taking so many exams in my life, I feel really tense today. After almost 1 year gap in work, it takes a real hard work to justify your experience.

So much to study. So much to revise. And the job requirements have many skills, some of which I don't have. Learning new skills is something, I can't do for now. So, just revising what I know to some extent.

Thanks for your time and effort. I will get back to you once I get some job.

Thanks & Regards,

silverspoon

Hello Sasa62,

As per your prediction I got a job offer. I will be joining from 27th August.

You said that I will get a job in late August to early September. And that it won't be some great work.

But so far, I feel, I will get some good work there as per my first impression after the interview.

Can you please tell, would it be a satisfying job to me.

Thanks & Regards

sasa62

Job will be OK, but from 2015 coming stressful period, which may be connected with job, but not necessarily.

Therefore only if the pressure is related to the job...

can be two variants

1) if that stressful period will be connected with job, at any price arbitrarily leave their job.

because, it can be pressure of the bosses which should withstand...
it is possible putting blame on you, but there is no your fault, and because of this if the pressure related to work since the beginning of 2015, is better in this period to be fired, and get a chance to appeal

2) increasing accountability and eventual advancement on the job can cause stress period

I do not know if I was clear enough
Thanks for the feedback

silverspoon

Thanks Sasa62.

I hope the stress will be due to increase in responsibilities as per your 2nd point.
How long will be this stressful period?

Thanks & Regards

Job will be OK, but from 2015 coming stressful period, which may be connected with job, but not necessarily.

Therefore only if the pressure is related to the job...

can be two variants

1) if that stressful period will be connected with job, at any price arbitrarily leave their job.

because, it can be pressure of the bosses which should withstand...
it is possible putting blame on you, but there is no your fault, and because of this if the pressure related to work since the beginning of 2015, is better in this period to be fired, and get a chance to appeal

2) increasing accountability and eventual advancement on the job can cause stress period

I do not know if I was clear enough
Thanks for the feedback

sasa62

Thanks Sasa62.

I hope the stress will be due to increase in responsibilities as per your 2nd point.
How long will be this stressful period?

Thanks & Regards

in each case it is the change of personality. The period begins in January 2015, although it could feel during March / April and May 2014 ... this period could be an indication of the coming events

Most pronounced will be the period from January to August 2015, will continue from November 2015 to January 2016

something small to be felt from August to November 2016

silverspoon

Thanks sasa62,

Can you please suggest me, what can I do to make it a positive overall experience( like increasing accountability and advancement in career) rather than a negative one( getting fired). Can I do something about it? or it is destined the way it is?

What kind of events are coming, good or bad? If I know, may be I will be better prepared to deal with bad ones.

I am ready to work hardest. I want an advancement in my career, which is almost stagnant for a long time. I want to have a confidence in myself. Confidence which comes from hard earned skills and knowledge.

Thanks & Regards,

sasa62

Thanks sasa62,

Can you please suggest me, what can I do to make it a positive overall experience( like increasing accountability and advancement in career) rather than a negative one( getting fired). Can I do something about it? or it is destined the way it is?

What kind of events are coming, good or bad? If I know, may be I will be better prepared to deal with bad ones.

I am ready to work hardest. I want an advancement in my career, which is almost stagnant for a long time. I want to have a confidence in myself. Confidence which comes from hard earned skills and knowledge.

Thanks & Regards,

Most often it's about the circumstances, which can not affect

I have not received a reply that the period of March to end of May was stressful, and which was the reason?

silverspoon

Hi Sasa62,

In real, my most stressful period began just after my wedding.. end of November 2013. Till Feb, 2014 we were busy about visa and all. We landed in US in mid Feb.

March till May, I was not very happy due to authoritative/ ego focused nature of my husband mainly. I was just learning to adjust to his nature. It was stressful. This was the time, I started looking at life in kind of philosophical ways..started learning to forgive people.

Moreover, I had no money. I left my job for this marriage. And I was not given any choice in buying things I would like to. I had to explain in great detail, just for buying a little pencil kit. And even after explaining, I could not get a $3 pencil kit. It was stressful. I lost my independence completely.

Now with a job, I feel, I will have some kind of independence in my work. I can follow my own choices in the ways I do my job.

So, in short, March till May was stressful cause I lost my independence and hence confidence completely.

Thanks & Regards

sasa62

Hi Sasa62,

I am kind of worried now.

If you meant that what I felt in march till may 2014 is small indication of coming events.. I fear my life would be equivalent to hell from start of 2015 till end of 2016.

Although I have endured a great stress and pressure since I got married, I don't think I am capable of enduring more. I am almost broken. I am starting to collect my broken pieces to make myself what I am in real. And believe me, its not that easy. Its not easy to even explain.

I would be happier to die rather than see what I saw ..and that too in greater strength.
May God continue loving me. I think God can help me in someway.

Thanks & Regards

Yes, you're right ..

That's why I asked for just that period.

It's about the whole process of personality change.

Although this process lasts until the end of 2016, not the whole of that period will be stressful already occasionally within that period ...

Astrology is not intended to scare the person, alredy meet the person with the processes that are taking place in its life, also warn and prepare for these processes