Will they fire me?

lilithofeden

I had a climatic incident happen at work, which lead me to notify the president of the company and we a meeting. I was verbally harassed by another co-worker (who is very close to the president and his family). During the meeting of just me and the president, the president said sometimes it seems like I don't want to be here, and he flat out asked me if I want to be here. At this point, I was ready to quit and walk out the door, because I am really unhappy at my job. I've had interviews and sent out resumes, but I'm also attending school part time so I can get into university. So... I told the president exactly how I felt. No. I don't want to be here. I'm unhappy because they give me a bunch of broken promises. They don't offer benefits and I can't afford to take me or my son to the dentist. I don't even feel like an executive assistant and I feel like I get sucked into doing other people's work. I don't even know what my role is here. I leave work and go to school every night so I can get into university and set me and my son up for a better future. Then I followed up my rant with asking to work part time in July so I can attend summer school.

I was at the point of wanting to walk out those doors, so I didn't care if he fired me on the spot. I am actually surprised he didn't. He said he would talk to the CEO and get back to me. Now it's weird because I'm waiting to find out if they're going to fire me, or let me work part time in the summer.

I'm not scared that they might fire me... I'll still be ok if they do. I just feel super awkward waiting there and still having to act like everything is alright.. especially with my other bosses who I'm sure have already been informed.

So, my question is... will they fire me??

(I'm posting this from my mobile phone and don't see an attachment option to add the chart, so I will try to figure it out once posted or I will post it once I get home from school so I can post it from my laptop)

lilithofeden

Ok, here is the chart. ASC is 1 degree Libra... according to Lily that means too early to tell. Which may be true, as I don't think the president or CEO has had a chance to really sit down and discuss their course of action yet.

But if we look a little deeper, I am represented by Venus in Gemini in the 9th house (showing that higher education is where my head is at right now?)... and my work I would say is represented by the 6th house of Pisces... so my work is ruled by Jupiter, which is retrograde in Scorpio, my second house.

Jupiter is weak.. my work needs me.. I'm valuable in the sense that I know how to do everyone's job, but nobody does my job. I've developed and implemented systems and nobody else knows how to use them. But, Jupiter is moving toward a trine to the moon which may indicate a yes! However, the moon is square to Venus... so I'm getting conflicting results.

What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_fireme.46936.4808.jpg
    astro_2gw_fireme.46936.4808.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

muchacho

Your job should be H10. Your situation is very volatile. Significators are in mutable signs, angles in cardinal signs. But I don't see you getting fired right now, significators are not changing signs plus L10 exalting L1 - your company thinks highly of you. If we take the CEO as H7 (10th from 10th) then L7 in triplicity of L1 which means he likes you a lot. Also, what L1 (you) and L7 (CEO) have in common is that they don't like Jupiter (L6). Do you have staff/subordinates? Where does this harasser belong in terms of hierarchy? Jupiter could be that harasser (peregrine and retrograde which means powerless and probably bad intentions plus in detriment of L1, i.e. doesn't like you; but in own sign of L7 and triplicity of L7, i.e. adores the CEO). However, L7 is going to change signs soon, which means he'll stop exalting you.

lilithofeden

Your job should be H10. Your situation is very volatile. Significators are in mutable signs, angles in cardinal signs. But I don't see you getting fired right now, significators are not changing signs plus L10 exalting L1 - your company thinks highly of you. If we take the CEO as H7 (10th from 10th) then L7 in triplicity of L1 which means he likes you a lot. Also, what L1 (you) and L7 (CEO) have in common is that they don't like Jupiter (L6). Do you have staff/subordinates? Where does this harasser belong in terms of hierarchy? Jupiter could be that harasser (peregrine and retrograde which means powerless and probably bad intentions plus in detriment of L1, i.e. doesn't like you; but in own sign of L7 and triplicity of L7, i.e. adores the CEO). However, L7 is going to change signs soon, which means he'll stop exalting you.

Thanks for your reading. It's been over a week since the incident and meeting with the President, and nothing has happened. I've seen the CEO and President, and they both just act like nothing happened. I'm going to follow up with the president tomorrow on if I can work part time in July. I'll update if I get to keep my job by the end of the month... lol

muchacho

Thanks for your reading. It's been over a week since the incident and meeting with the President, and nothing has happened. I've seen the CEO and President, and they both just act like nothing happened. I'm going to follow up with the president tomorrow on if I can work part time in July. I'll update if I get to keep my job by the end of the month... lol
Well, lets see how that goes. Thanks for the update.

lilithofeden

They finally got back to me today about my request to work part time in the summer so I can attend summer school. They basically said that they need me, so they aren't granting my request for part-time for the month of July.

I think it's safe to say that I'm not getting fired because my company needs me.

Thank you very much for your reading!

lilithofeden

Thanks for your update again. I'm a little confused. What was your preferred option, full time or part time?

My preferred option was part time. I wanted to work part time for the month of July only so I can go to summer school and obtain a credit in only 1 month. This would allow me to fast-track my application to University. But because I can't go to summer school, I will be delayed another year. I'm already in my mid-twenties, so the more delays the longer it'll be before I can actually start my life, figuratively speaking.

Since they didn't allow me to work part-time, I signed up for the online course (which I didn't want to do, but it's my last option). I am 4th in line on a wait-list though, so I'll have to wait and see if I'll get in.