heavy Saturn (Shani) influence and 8th house

theV

Hey all Vedic folks,lately I've been reading Vedic astrology (mainly watching online videos about it) and I was investigating my vedic chart and I came to a conclusion that my Saturn is strong hold in my chart would you confirm that please?

I concluded this fact when I discovered that both my moon and ascendant ruler is Saturn. Anuradha nakshatra moon and Pushya nakshatra ascedant are Saturn ruled and Saturn is in purva bhadrapada nakshatra in the 8th bhava. It's been said that where the ascendant ruler is it is where you're going to focus your life on;Could it means that the 8th house affairs plays important part in my life,sex,transformation,growth...

Also Saturn is in the sign of the teacher could it be about being a teacher of growth and transformation PS my chosen career is teaching.

picture.php

Rajarshi

"Saturn is in the sign of the teacher" Are you sure?

Your ascendant lord is Moon. Your moon sign lord is Mars.

You are 1995 born, it seems....

You should give full birth details to assist you.

Hey all Vedic folks,lately I've been reading Vedic astrology (mainly watching online videos about it) and I was investigating my vedic chart and I came to a conclusion that my Saturn is strong hold in my chart would you confirm that please?

I concluded this fact when I discovered that both my moon and ascendant ruler is Saturn. Anuradha nakshatra moon and Pushya nakshatra ascedant are Saturn ruled and Saturn is in purva bhadrapada nakshatra in the 8th bhava. It's been said that where the ascendant ruler is it is where you're going to focus your life on;Could it means that the 8th house affairs plays important part in my life,sex,transformation,growth...

Also Saturn is in the sign of the teacher could it be about being a teacher of growth and transformation PS my chosen career is teaching.

picture.php

theV

"Saturn is in the sign of the teacher" Are you sure?

Your ascendant lord is Moon. Your moon sign lord is Mars.

You are 1995 born, it seems....

You should give full birth details to assist you.

I know that scorpio is ruled by mars but the anurdha nakshatra is ruled by saturn isn't it?
Yes i am 1995 born 2 september 3:45 am 35n26 and 2e30

Crystalpages

I know that scorpio is ruled by mars but the anurdha nakshatra is ruled by saturn isn't it?
Yes i am 1995 born 2 september 3:45 am 35n26 and 2e30

Place of birth please? Coordinates alone will not do. Thanks.

You are right about anuradha and Saturn.
Generally speaking Jupiter signifies a teacher. More details perhaps later if you are interested!

Last edited:

theV

Place of birth please? Coordinates alone will not do. Thanks.

You are right about anuradha and Saturn.
Generally speaking Jupiter signifies a teacher. More details perhaps later if you are interested!

My birth place is sidi ladjel,djelfa,algeria.from what I've read,the ruling planet of the nakshatra should be taken in conideration.Although scorpio is ruled by mars,saturn is the ruler of scorpion anuradha. I was reading some analysis of some famous people and their ruling planet nakhatra was taken into account more that the ruling planet of the sign. I've chosen teaching career but i don't know if that showing in my chart.

Wish to dicuss this later