Help with Grand Trine NOT working?!

Hi all, I would appreciate any insight into my current transits (western middle natal and outer transiting chart attached).

I have had the WORST past couple of years, and have been out of work for most of this year. I am very employable and usually have no trouble but despite getting interviews, I am always passed over.

I currently have a Pluto Grand Trine from Natal Pluto, to MC to transiting Pluto which is activating my already Natal Grand Trine/ Kite involving Sun and Neptune or Jupiter.. which ever way you want to look at it.

I am starting to think I am hexed! Shouldn't this be a good time for me to "transform" my career into something I really deserve or am worth?

Help!

Eadies Star

Attachments

• Julie.pdf
    45.4 KB · Views: 39
Thank you for your feedback. But, no, I didn't post in the wrong section. I want a Vedic response because I can't figure it out in Western.. or maybe I have my rose coloured glasses on and don't want to see the difficult stuff.

Progressed I have P Jupiter trine N Asc. and a few other nice things but I guess when it comes to T Saturn, T Uranus and T Pluto all giving me a whack from various angles, jolly Jupiter isn't delivering much clout.

Also, I am well aware of the difficult aspects I have coming up such as T Saturn conjunct N Venus and let's not overlook T Pluto conjunct my N Sun. Why me? I have already been through two and a half years of horror.. and it seems there is much more to come!

So I want Vedic feedback. I have western software and study western, but I know Vedic is better on this topic.

dhundhun

I've stopped opening any link unless it is uploaded to http://www.astrologyweekly.com.

What are your expectation with Grand Trine? It is anyways supposed to be sit and relax and many cases dreaming. It is very easy aspect, some feel due to past good kerma. Be specific with your chart uploaded to http://www.astrologyweekly.com.

It you have time to think that Grand Trine is not working. most likely it is working.

Thank you. I've uploaded my chart to this site now. I'm not sure why you couldn't open it as other's have been able to.

What I am looking for is help with my career.

I have a T Pluto Grand Trine sparking off my own Grand Trine and I cannot for the life of me get a job. I have been trying since February!!!! I am skilled, have worked all my life. I do not know what is going on. It's like I am banging my head against a brick wall.. all I am getting is a headache.

dhundhun

Do you see it? All I see is a reference to a PDF but no chart on the screen, and nothing when I click on the PDF.
I saw wheel chart without enough information and dropped idea of wasting time to dig into that.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK, using Firefox, I get the PDF but its just a double wheel. It does nothing for me any more than Dhundhun, since I use my own software to develop these charts and need birthdata.

So its of no help to me either.

Good Luck to you. I suppose someone will assist you, but like Dhundhun, I am moving on.

I did email you my birth data a few hours ago, Zarathu, using the link you provided. I am new to this site, as I said I use western charts so I'm not sure what you are looking for? If you told me maybe I could provide it. Sorry also for not being up to speed with this site's software re chart loading but it's not actually very straightforward and two others had no trouble viewing the chart. Sorry to bother you both with my inexperience on this page. Thought you might have been able to help. Guess not.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I did email you my birth data a few hours ago, Zarathu, using the link you provided. I am new to this site, as I said I use western charts so I'm not sure what you are looking for? If you told me maybe I could provide it. Sorry also for not being up to speed with this site's software re chart loading but it's not actually very straightforward and two others had no trouble viewing the chart. Sorry to bother you both with my inexperience on this page. Thought you might have been able to help. Guess not.

I'm sorry, I received no email, nor did I receive a Private Message on this forum from you.

In any case this is the Vedic Forum. Even if I could read the chart data(I can see the chart well enough, but I need birth data, not pretty picture charts) I cannot reply in this forum since its limited to Vedic Interpretations, and I am a western Astrologer.

You both asked me to load a chart, and I did. A Western Chart. The pretty picture charts are from Esoteric Technologies Solar Fire professional astrology software. Guess that's the way they do them for most Western astrologers nowadays as they are the most common ones I see around. I don't have Vedic software, otherwise, I would have loaded a Vedic chart.

you can change the chart to sidereal and whole signs house systems it's in the settings of solar fire

but if you are using vedic you need a very accurate birth time so it will create the time table of the planetary periods and the divisional charts

you can download free vedic software

http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/#download

http://www.saravali.de/download.html

or pm accurate details
Thank you, Wayfarer. I now see I can do that in my software.. thanks for the instruction. I am unfamiliar with using Vedic as learning two systems was too much for me back when I started and I just stuck with Western.

My birthtime has been rectified using a graph of life events. I spent a whole weekend doing it with a well respected astrologer in a workshop and I have worked with my angles for many years. I believe the angles are accurate and therefore my rectified birth time is accurate.

I'll PM you through my birth data.. it's quicker than me trying to load the chart ect. which has caused all of the fuss above.

Thanks for your help :)

13.01.1963 Sunset time?
Please note, I do not know Vedic astrology, but want a Vedic outlook. Yes, I was born in the evening. This is my birth data:

07 January 1963, Monday
7.34:26 PM
AEST - 10.00 (no daylight saving)
Goulburn NSW
Australia
34S45 149E43

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Attachments

• astro_2at_02_julie_hw.30681.62046.gif
    astro_2at_02_julie_hw.30681.62046.gif