Will she agree?

When you are there in fact, it should be easier to meet people, make contacts and find something more suitable.

that's true, the same scenario happened a coupld of years back when we moved to england from germany. once when i look for house from there most came up with a no and some asked for a year rent or 21000 advance payments. but once we moved in it was just normal but what we had our parents here so we stayed at my parents house for a couple of months until we find a house on our own.

now things are going in reverse...could it be because my husband has Saturn in this fourth house/IC going retro and forward? its approaching his IC in 2.5 to 3 units

hello Heavensmystery

I am sorry but i am referring to this specific chart..I don't know what are other houses or charts you mention here.If i understood correctly you were asking whether you will make a deal with this landlord about one house=mars=l4 and in order this to happen l1 must find l7.So what we have here is mainly two things: mars has separated from saturn and moon applies to mars...but mars cannot connect saturn and moon since he is not the quicker planet here.moon's sextile to mars implies only the news you got from her..that she cant decide etc... and then there was also previously a separating aspect by antiscion(between moon and saturn).Regarding sun's sextile to saturn about 8 units i don't think you were prepared to wait for so long and having sun in a fixed sign and angular and saturn cardinal and succedent i would have said about 8 weeks...if not longer, as medium time .Not to mention that saturn has moon(your co-ruler) in his detriment and though he receives her from triplicity detriment is stronger..also your kids since you mentioned also that ...saturn in jupiter's term and fall...so he loaths that scenario.and you as sun in venus (l10=the prise, rent)detriment..mercury also stationary about to retrograde as a natural sig for communication conjuncts venus and troubles the deal once more...so that's all..strictly astrological speaking.
i wish you all the best

this chart was just for this woman if she would accept and she did not say a yes or a no rather stretching time like a snail so we reject her :D and the matter is over ;)

Regarding sun's sextile to saturn about 8 units i don't think you were prepared to wait for so long and having sun in a fixed sign and angular and saturn cardinal and succedent i would have said about 8 weeks...if not longer, as medium time .
i wish you all the best

hmm, later i have put a new chart asking about when will we move , may be that would give us a hint about the timing as we would only move if we find a house as we have no other place to stay there if we rush more over its school times so we would be stupid to rush right now. if only we manage to find a house may be they make an agreement in trust (we have our family and friends there may be they can arrange for a video call for us to talk to the agents or landlord. proving that our requests are genuine...then may be we can go there without any worry.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130256

ElenaJ

"could it be because my husband has Saturn in this fourth house/IC going retro and forward? its approaching his IC in 2.5 to 3 units"
Yes, also effecting his family life.

You, sun, sitting on the cusp of the 4th of the house (something like a squatter!) approach a trine with Neptune of the landlords money, so you should reach an agreement.
Moon reaches out to Saturn (her) from the 5th, but will then square Neptune from the 5th, so she will be concerned about the children, you'll have to work this out. She might be concerned about the cost of eventual damages they might do to the property.
Also, mercury going retrograde now means you have to check all the agreement details very carefully.
Moon will also make a partile sextile with mars, ruler of the 4th house.
Good luck!

Updates :D A quick one

My husband just callled and said that she has said a yes!:happy::happy::happy:

We just found another house and been waiting to arrange a viewing but it's way too far from school but still we had no other hope if we leave this offer but within this, I have asked my husband to check with this one again just in case she change her mind....then he contacted her and she has said a yes...now my wanted me to decided I said a yes solely because this house is half the distance to the school from the one we are waiting to hear about.

Last edited: