Does he love me?

ElenaJ

So what if there is no wife here, but just the marriage, which would be the 7th from the 7th, or the ascendent ?
In reality, no one was asking about the wife.
Actually, neither about the marriage.
Just his emotions (love) towards the querent.

"( " endless discussions lately because of their unusual movements towards each other"."
This was in reference to Venus/mars.

I wonder also if it is a result of this strange Venus/mars situation that there seem to be so many uncertainties about love at the moment?

kalinka

Sun and Mercury approach a square to Mars. If Mercury are the children, what wants mercury from Mars?
Sun is his co-ruler, applying a square to Mars but will be prohibit by mercury, the wife.

kalinka

So what if there is no wife here, but just the marriage, which would be the 7th from the 7th, or the ascendent ?

"( " endless discussions lately because of their unusual movements towards each other"."
This was in reference to Venus/mars.

I wonder also if it is a result of this strange Venus/mars situation that there seem to be so many uncertainties about love at the moment?

I already answered that question. Only sun loves Moon. Venus does not care about Mars and Moon.

ElenaJ

"If Mercury are the children, what wants mercury from Mars? "

They are occupying the descendent, by being in his house they bind him, they are a big consideration for him.

I checked the ephemeris, mercury will square mars before mars changes signs, but sun will not.

ElenaJ

"Venus does not care about Mars and Moon."

It is moon that has left aspect with Venus and now approaches mars, TOL.
There is reception between moon and mars by house, as well as moon in mars' sign.
So the square will bring about the positive reply.

Actually, before contacting mars, moon will sextile Pluto, co-ruler of ascendent.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Infact yes your right, wife doesn't even need to be in the chart, its about your friend Mars and him venus. Why do we feel the need to confuse ourselves even more :lol:

The parts are correct, he cares for your friend but he doesn't deep down love her.

ElenaJ

Very interesting, thanks. I hope some others will contribute to this thread as well.
These are a couple of recurring discussions that keep coming up in the posts, and it would be helpful to have as much input as possible, no?

kalinka

"Venus does not care about Mars and Moon."

It is moon that has left aspect with Venus and now approaches mars, TOL.
There is reception between moon and mars by house, as well as moon in mars' sign.
So the square will bring about the positive reply.

Actually, before contacting mars, moon will sextile Pluto, co-ruler of ascendent.

Yes but moon is the querent's co-ruler. That there is reception between moon and mars-ok fine...but what's with Venus, which is more important. Venus does not receive Moon in any dignity, also Moon is only in Venus' face and detriment...and detriment is stronger.
However,this tol will bring Mars and Venus together, which means that they will meet again but if they love each other is another matter.

Last edited:

kalinka

"If Mercury are the children, what wants mercury from Mars? "

They are occupying the descendent, by being in his house they bind him, they are a big consideration for him.

I checked the ephemeris, mercury will square mars before mars changes signs, but sun will not.

Yes they are important for him but what the children want from Mars-the querent?
And now look what Venus will do in the current sign-goes retrograde and conjunct Mercury and Sun. If Mercury are the childen and Sun is the wife...then he will nevertheless decide for his family.

kalinka

and why mercury cannot be the children-look at the receptions. Mercury loves Venus-the man and exalts moon. However moon is not the wife or their marriage because moon brings Mars and Venus together by tol. But Mercury hates Mars (detriment). So where is the mother/wife here? Could be only Jupiter(term) or Saturn(face). Sun is not received my mercury. But as I mentioned Jupiter and Saturn are making less sense for me being the wife.

Chrysalis

Why are we still talking about the significator of the wife? The wife was not even in the question, so doesn't need to be in the chart.

Chrysalis

But the question was does he love (Elena friend) the wife is not even in the question. It should be kept simple and just answering the question.

The question was not "who does he love the most, the wife or the other woman".

Most of this thread has been about the wife, wtf.

kalinka

yes you are right.it started with the confusion about mercury. Then there was a discussion about moon or sun beeing the wife. Which is wrong because moon and sun are important in this case to figuring out his feelings for her. If there were no Sun for him as co-ruler and Moon as her co-ruler, then I have to say that he has no feelings for her (no receptions between Mars and Venus). Nevertheless I think he has feelings but more in the sexual way and in comparison to the feelings for his wife, the feelings aren't that strong as for the wife.

ameliaastrology

In addition to a stationary Venus turning away from Mars quite soon, there has recently been an opposition between Sun and Moon. Sun in Taurus was received by Moon but Moon in Scorpio wasn't received by the Sun, so it wasn't a perfect aspect.

Opposition could mean attraction, sometimes fatal attraction especially if from each other's house (not in this case). But even this aspect is separating.

So yes, feelings have been, could still be, there, but not solid. They may disappear quite soon especially those from the Venus' side.

Venus has something else on his mind.

Whatever Mercury is, it means so much to the guy, more so than the Querent. Not only is Venus Gemini, the house he's in is ruled by Gemini, but he himself rules Mercury, too. There isn't a direct aspect, but Mercury is already in his house.

Mercury rules 11th. Might be the children, might be the wife... might even be a friend he's in love with. (Combust by sun - some say the sun loves her; some say she is head over heels in love with the sun. In any case, here Mercury probably can't see the picture.)

In any case, Querent doesn't look overly important to him.

Edit: an earlier version of this reply mistakably said Mercury ruled House 10. Of course it's House 11.

Amelia

Last edited:

kalinka

Wait..why we spoke about Moon's tol from Venus to Mars? I see now, that Moon does not aspect Venus. Moon's last aspect was the opposition to Mercury and next square to Mars.
Mercury's aspect from Sun to Mars isn't also a tol because Mars does not receive Mercury and is in mutual reception by detriment with the Sun. Also Mercury hates Mars. It will not end well for the querent. The only connection between the querent and the man is due to Moon and Sun but it's now in the past.

Last edited:

tikana

This chart was presented to me, she is in love with a married man and asks if he loves her.
The chart is interesting in that it has some of the topics that have been popping up lately about relationships, so I thought I would share it.
For one thing, he is married, is his wife in this chart and if so how is she represented?
Further, the two significators are Venus and mars who have been the source of endless discussions lately because of their unusual movements towards each other, with retrograde Venus, squares, until the final trine in September.
I've entered some asteroids: Aphrodite goddess of infidelity, Juno goddess of marriage, Amor and Union.
So, we have moon just leaving an inconjunct with Venus, which is an aspect normally not considered in horary charts, and approaches a sextile to Pluto, co-significator of the ascendent. Thus, bringing light from descendent ruler to ascendent ruler.
He is apparently in a tough spot in his marriage, and Uranus planet of separation and divorce, ruler of 4th of end of the matter, is on the 7th cusp.
Juno, goddess of marriage is exactly opposing Chiron, wounded healer, involving the 11th and 5th. He has children in his marriage.
Moon separates from the trine with Neptune on the cusp of the 5th of love affairs.
Amor trines union, and who does this apply to, the querent or the marriage?
Union is in 12th of hidden bed affairs, so is this the querent?
Does moon represent the wife? In its fall in scorpio, jealous, spiteful, vengeful.

I wanted to calculate the Part of Divorce and the Part of Marriage, but, there are several options I'm not sure which one should be used.
One Part of Divorce gives 21 Sagittarius, exactly opposite Venus, ruler of 7th, and square Neptune.
The other gives 9 Aquarius, near the IC.

The most used Part of Marriage gives 19 virgo, square Venus and opposite Neptune, marriage with shades of divorce.
One variant (man's marriage) is 25 pisces, almost conjunct Neptune and square Venus, again divorce aspects.
The other variant is 9 sagittarius.
Why so many variants? And how does one choose?

Anyway, any thoughts on any of these topics?
And also, the answer, does he love her?

L7 loves his l5(child)
He wont leave marriage
There are no feeling from the guy to the querent nor to his wife