Will I be a champion this year?

viridi

I decided that this year should be my Judo year. I will dedicate my time to this sport. It strikes me that the chart actually *looks* positive.
I also noticed that Venus is about to enter the sign of its exaltation. I've recently read that "Exaltation is assertive, aggressive, competitive and conquering", so it's a good sign to be in when it comes to combat.

Anyway, I hope I did not exaggerate and I am actually waiting for someone to help me interpret my chart :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_rev.78757.41603.jpg
    astro_2gw_rev.78757.41603.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 58

viridi

I never know about evasion cases.. cause venus changes signs then moon joins

That's right. Tbh I ignored that Venus changes signs when I noticed that it connects to Saturn, L5. Do you consider Moon to Venus important because Moon is my co-significator or because it rules the 10th house of fame/reputation?

viridi

I've had a few charts with evasion.. I remember that the opportunity WAS there, but it was me who chose to not profit from it :(
I really hope it's not going to be the same case this time..

Chrysalis

Im not seeing it so positively sorry, Moon/L10/achievements is moving into its sign of detriment, where she will then make a sinister (weak) aspect to you/venus.
You venus are moving into your exaltation of pisces yes, in your 5th house/sports, where you will then be in approaching sextile with L5 saturn which also moon will be approaching when she changes signs.

Your going to give it your best shot, but as for being the champion im saying No.

viridi

Im not seeing it so positively sorry, Moon/L10/achievements is moving into its sign of detriment, where she will then make a sinister (weak) aspect to you/venus.
You venus are moving into your exaltation of pisces yes, in your 5th house/sports, where you will then be in approaching sextile with L5 saturn which also moon will be approaching when she changes signs.

Your going to give it your best shot, but as for being the champion im saying No.

Thank you, I completely ignored the Moon as L10. It's interesting that Moon will enter Capricorn, a sign that rules the knees. Judo caused a tough problem to my right knee.

Chrysalis

Thank you, I completely ignored the Moon as L10. It's interesting that Moon will enter Capricorn, a sign that rules the knees. Judo caused a tough problem to my right knee.

That's interesting, and with both venus and moon applying to saturn, and you being in your exaltation then it could be that you over exert yourself and infact do yourself an injury.

:joyful: Can you post the Birth (Question..) time.. Here or in private?
Important for Decision making..
Then I can tell you everything about It..)
I am willing..
I use another House system..
Blue

viridi

update: the reason I'm not a champion is because the championship was cancelled. So this is the "evasion". I hope I have the chance in 2019.

SunConjunctUranus

This is more like an intellectual championship than Judo lmao. I think; champions/championship , more associate with the Jupiter. Now the condition of the jupiter isn't good term with the sun; not to mention moon sign is about to change sign, and also are you sure about the time of the championship will start?
We need to take a look at your own chart too.

viridi

This is more like an intellectual championship than Judo lmao. I think; champions/championship , more associate with the Jupiter. Now the condition of the jupiter isn't good term with the sun; not to mention moon sign is about to change sign, and also are you sure about the time of the championship will start?
We need to take a look at your own chart too.

It will take place on March 2019, I don't know the exact date. Since I moved to another club, I think that creating a new chart for this matter is essential. If you guys don't mind (I know I should start a different thread), can you help me interpret the chart? It's still about winning the championship given the fact 'm at a new club (which is mainly for hobbyists but the coaches support me).
Mixed reception Sun/Mars :(

Attachments

• astro_2gw_mug.60049.71464.jpg
    astro_2gw_mug.60049.71464.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 31