Move to Japan

rimtoth

Hi, so my question was whether i'll be moving to Japan in 2019. Now the ascendant is in the 1st degree of Leo, does this mean I asked the question too early? Because for me to be able to move there I'll have to receive a scholarship. I'll be applying for this scholarship in June. Should I instead ask whether i'll be receiving the scholarship?

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_move.49596.639.png
    astro_w2gw_move.49596.639.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 58

Culpeper

Premium Member
The chart looks good to me. There is an applying aspect between the significators of the first and 7th house which is a favorable indication. Saturn is in its home sign but weak in the 6th house. This could indicate some difficulties. Be sure to learn something about the culture before you go. And know some basic Japanese language so you can talk to them. You do not need much of the writing to start. It is very difficult. Find books with furigana. They are very helpful to learn the writing. I spent time there myself and know something of it.

rimtoth

The chart looks good to me. There is an applying aspect between the significators of the first and 7th house which is a favorable indication. Saturn is in its home sign but weak in the 6th house. This could indicate some difficulties. Be sure to learn something about the culture before you go. And know some basic Japanese language so you can talk to them. You do not need much of the writing to start. It is very difficult. Find books with furigana. They are very helpful to learn the writing. I spent time there myself and know something of it.

Thank you for your reply! I read somewhere that if the ascendent is in the first 3 degrees, the question was asked too early. I've been to Japan before so I'm familiar with the culture. The difficulties might be the application process for the scholarship as I have to go through several rounds.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Thank you for your reply! I read somewhere that if the ascendent is in the first 3 degrees, the question was asked too early. .

is in the first 3 degrees, the question was asked too early.
so, what do you mean by that ??? can you tell us what else they said about the early degrees dear:innocent:
---------

Culpeper: There is an applying aspect between the significators of the first and 7th house which is a favorable indication
Dear Culpeper,
can you please tell me where do you see the applying aspect (1 -7)? Please!

rimtoth

Abby

Unrelated: You are so lucky for going to Japan. I wish I could live in Japan. I visited last year, and now all I do is think of it. I hope you have a fabulous time living there. I wish you the best!

rimtoth

Unrelated: You are so lucky for going to Japan. I wish I could live in Japan. I visited last year, and now all I do is think of it. I hope you have a fabulous time living there. I wish you the best!

Thank you! It's still not a certainty, more like a hope. And same thing happened to me. That's why I'm applying for a scholarship to study there.

:love: hello Rimtoth!,

it looks like the answer is no (little no) because
Simply because you don't seem to have enough money to live comfortably there (Japan where) or to to travel well there (maybe you need many bucks..)
:smile: Maybe another destination is possible?
Or a different date, another destination, same year, or certainly 2020? (better)

Blue

rimtoth

:love: hello Rimtoth!,

it looks like the answer is no (little no) because
Simply because you don't seem to have enough money to live comfortably there (Japan where) or to to travel well there (maybe you need many bucks..)
:smile: Maybe another destination is possible?
Or a different date, another destination, same year, or certainly 2020? (better)

Blue

Hi I'm sorry for the late reply, I'm only seeing this now. Could I ask you which part of the chart shows that it's the lack of money that will stop me from moving there. Because I'm applying for a scholarship and it's through that scholarship that I'd be able to move there.

Last edited:

rimtoth

A little update if anyone's interested: so I passed the first round of the scholarship, but I'm still not there yet. There's 2 more rounds I need to pass before I know for sure whether I'll be able to move to Japan.

aquarius7000

A little update if anyone's interested: so I passed the first round of the scholarship, but I'm still not there yet. There's 2 more rounds I need to pass before I know for sure whether I'll be able to move to Japan.
Keep at it. I am still quite sure you will make it over to Japan. Be sure to keep updating us and lots of good luck.

rimtoth

Hi everyone a final update: I did not get the scholarship, so I most likely won't be moving to Japan. I don't know exactly why I wasn't picked, but they went with other candidates. It might because my knowledge of Japanese is lacking

aquarius7000

Thanks for this. Leave this chart here, but what I actually need is your natal inside and progressed outside, so I can see the progressed Moon and houses as compared to the natal planets and houses. Thanks.

rimtoth

Thanks for this. Leave this chart here, but what I actually need is your natal inside and progressed outside, so I can see the progressed Moon and houses as compared to the natal planets and houses. Thanks.

Ah got it. Hope this is the correct one :)

Attachments

• Natal Progressed.jpg
    Natal Progressed.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 26

aquarius7000

Hi,

For some reason, I still feel that by mid Nov. you should hear something positive in connection to abroad. If not then, then by mid April next year.