Will I get a new job?

rohitmalik8

Hi All,

I am trying to change my job very desperately. My question is will I get a new job of my liking by January' 2014?

Also if you could predict by when I will have a new job with better salary, I will be really thankful to you.

Thanks a lot for your time and answers.

Please revert in case you need any more details.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_r_m_hr_53954_13774.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_r_m_hr_53954_13774.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 33

WeCareALot

I'm new to horary astrology so you take my assessment with a grain of salt. Based on my observations, I would say it's not likely you'll get the job you want by January 2014.

Here's a short breakdown:

1) You, the querent, are represented by the Sun, which is unaspected in House 5.

2) The ruler of your MC is Mars in its sign of fall. It's in House 3 and inconjunct Uranus. I think the fact that it's in fall is not a good sign.

3) The ruler of your 10th house is Venus. It's in the 6th house, which is cadent and an all around 'bad' house in horary astrology.

4) Your co-significator, the moon, is in gemini in House 11--the house of hopes and dreams. It's opposite Mercury, which is in House 5 and inconjunct Jupiter in House 12.

So my final assessment would be 'no,' but if your question included a specific time (January 2014), you might get what you're looking for after then.

rohitmalik8

Thanks a lot for your answer. But is it possible to predict the time frame by when I can expect a new job? I am in very much need of new job...
Thanks again for ur time and reply.

Arena

I would like to ask a question about timing in order to learn a bit more.

I just checked and I can see that the Sun (the querent in this case) is moving towards the MC and will enter Aries on March 21st 2014 and it passes by the MC degree of the chart in question around the 18th of April... then moves on to the 10th house through April.

The worrying thing though is that your job ruler Mars will be in opposition to your Sun, and some people have translated that as maybe the person will not like the job? ...But we can also see that the Sun comes into trine with Mars as it leaves the 10th house coming to 21st of May.

Can this information be used to time when the person will have better chances?
Do you use information of the movement of the ASC ruler or job ruler?

rohitmalik8

Well thanks arena for your contribution! So you are also saying that job change will not be possible by jan 2014?

Also can someone also plz confirm the timings? I really want to have a new job ASAP :(

Thanks again for your answers and time

Arena

Well, I would like to have other people also participate as I am just a learner trying to figure this out :)

But as you see on your chart Venus is actually the ruler of your 10th house... so maybe in middle of January when the Sun passes by Venus you will have some news of a job or an opportunity... and then look at the times I noted when the Sun comes to Aries, the ruling sign of your MC.

Marinka

I use a different method for horary. It uses the heavy planets and it uses the moon to identify whether question is valid.

- The moon is in the 11th and this would be hopes and dreams and this suggests that maybe there is not enough seriousness about the question as I would expect to see the moon in the either the 6th (work), 10th (change professional status) or the 2nd (money).

- The 1st has Leo on the cusp and ruled by sun in the 5th. The sun has an approaching conjunction with Mercury but but, mercury is again pointing to the 11th of hopes and dreams .. it could also point to institutions but the rest of the chart does not lean that way. Sun will have an opposition to Moon - negative.

The aspects the moon makes are as follows:

opposition Mercury 11th hopes & dreams)
inconjunct Saturn (6th of work)
Opposition sun (1st of you)
Inconjunct Venus (3rd of communications)

- all of the above are negative

It looks like the chart is indicating that you will not get another job by January that is "agreeable" to you. Please note, your question was very good - it was to the point and clear. Although, it does leave the slight possibility that you would get a another job that was not very agreeable to you.

I suggest doing another question once this question "expires".

Marinka

I would like to ask a question about timing in order to learn a bit more.

I just checked and I can see that the Sun (the querent in this case) is moving towards the MC and will enter Aries on March 21st 2014 and it passes by the MC degree of the chart in question around the 18th of April... then moves on to the 10th house through April.

The worrying thing though is that your job ruler Mars will be in opposition to your Sun, and some people have translated that as maybe the person will not like the job? ...But we can also see that the Sun comes into trine with Mars as it leaves the 10th house coming to 21st of May.

Can this information be used to time when the person will have better chances?
Do you use information of the movement of the ASC ruler or job ruler?

IMO, the more you drift away from the actual question asked (one question only), the more likely you are going to be wrong in the interpretation. In most cases, when an answer is coming back negative, the astrologer tries to make up for it by adding to the original question so that at least some positive information can be given but, the problem is that it now becomes your question and contaminates the original question asked by your client.

Arena

Thanks for your feedback Marinka

But is what you are saying that we should not try to time a job opportunity when the querent is actually asking about timing a job?

From the first post you see the questions:
My question is will I get a new job of my liking by January' 2014?

Also if you could predict by when I will have a new job with better salary,

So now we have seen that the prospects of a job in January are not there - and then we should leave it at that? And rather the querenet pose another question in a new year or after January?

rohitmalik8

Thanks Marinka for the read. I will put the question again when this one expires. But need to clarify one thing. When you say "Although, it does leave the slight possibility that you would get a another job that was not very agreeable to you." Can it mean that I may get a new profile in the same job or it means totally different job in different company?

Thanks Arena for your inputs also. You people are really helpful.