Super bowl 53 (liii)

cometwolf

NFL Super bowl 53

Will the New England Patriots win Super Bowl 53 ?

Los Angeles Rams vs New England Patriots
Date: Sunday February 3, 2019
Kickoff time is 6:30 p.m. ET.
Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia

Rams - home team
Patriots - away team

Patriots are favorite in the betting

Attachments

• super bowl-01.jpg
    super bowl-01.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Ottobeuren

cometwolf, will try to have an answer to your question by February 1, latest by the 2nd!

Again, my Apple wouldn't let me see your message on the forum, had to get into your private profile to retrieve it. Well, many ways lead to Rome!

fensi88

ASC=19Leo46

As Patriots will wear white kit they are represented with ASC ruler Sun.
Dignities are on Saturn/Rams side. Next, Saturn is on fortunate fixed star Vega and Sabian Symbol for the 19Aq46
tells: Blessings delivered - all will be well. Celebration.
If we look for the Moon's aspects in the next 5 degrees we see there is only one and that is oposition with POF and that is testimony that DSC team/Rams will win!
Moon is in Aq, so we can expect surprise. As Patriots are favorite 1,76 Rams 2,2, only surprise might be that Rams will win.

Ottobeuren

fensi88, I wish I had your expertise with Event charts! Came up with the same asc, but I'm still working on it.

You probably just look at a chart and know what is going on! I like when I can work with a birth time, in this case when it became a team. Up until now I find conflicting answers.

Ottobeuren

fensi88, I checked this morning Astrodienst if there was any founding date for the Rams and the Patriots.

Was able to come up with a date on the New England Patriots, but I'm sceptical if its of any use. It has a Rodden rating of only A! You must had found the same thing, document source, news! Founding chart September 9, 1960 Boston, Massachusetts at 20:00, ♍ ☉ 17∘17', ♉ ☾ 14∘ 06', Asc ♈ 14∘ 16'.

On the Los Angeles Rams I couldn't find anything! Googling the entire internet, had no luck, I emailed my son if he can find any data on the Rams.

All he could find when the Los Angeles Rams played their first game (New York Times) October 7, 1936 in Syracuse, NY (they had been called the Cleveland Rams then) which became later the Los Angeles Rams. There is more in the New York Times with conflicting dates, also from the sports encyclopedia, all dates are conflicting and no time of when founding the team!

Waiting until this evening to see if my son can find more after work, and I'll let you know!

dbozics

fensi88, I checked this morning Astrodienst if there was any founding date for the Rams and the Patriots.

Was able to come up with a date on the New England Patriots, but I'm sceptical if its of any use. It has a Rodden rating of only A! You must had found the same thing, document source, news! Founding chart September 9, 1960 Boston, Massachusetts at 20:00, ♍ ☉ 17∘17', ♉ ☾ 14∘ 06', Asc ♈ 14∘ 16'.

On the Los Angeles Rams I couldn't find anything! Googling the entire internet, had no luck, I emailed my son if he can find any data on the Rams.

All he could find when the Los Angeles Rams played their first game (New York Times) October 7, 1936 in Syracuse, NY (they had been called the Cleveland Rams then) which became later the Los Angeles Rams. There is more in the New York Times with conflicting dates, also from the sports encyclopedia, all dates are conflicting and no time of when founding the team!

Waiting until this evening to see if my son can find more after work, and I'll let you know!

I asked a friend (Rams fan) here it is in attachment ;)

Friday September 10, 1937
8.30pm standard time
Cleveland, Ohio

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

dbozics

The LA Rams first competitive game in the NFL just so happens to match the Rams Natal chart. So, the teams first ever game is there natal chart?

Ottobeuren

fensi88 and dbozics: Thank you!

They're all conflicting dates, and no birth time!

I did find the site with all the Rams players but not anything about a birth time! dbozics mentioned the September 10, 1937 8:30 PM as time of birth, Cleveland, Ohio. If, I can find no other information, I'll use this data for the Rams.

For the Patriots I'll use the time of the founding September 9, 1960 8:00 PM, Boston, Massachusetts.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my son what the Public Library will tell him, and then I'll decide which way to go. My instinct tells me, none of the dates or times are correct!

Like fensi88 mentions she has a different time, and IMO is correct with her Event chart! She for sure knows what she is doing!

fensi88

Ottobeuren, I made mistakes sometime!
My prediction is for the time of 6:30pm. But I got email that that match usually slow 10min! If that would be the kick off time, 6:40, then we do not have Moon oposite POF, for that time ASun si on cusp of 4 house and APOF is on MC. That are all testimonies for ASC team/Patriots. The only testimony in that case for Rams are dignities!
So, please write down the exact time when match start to see after match end what was stronger testimony!

Ottobeuren

Thank you fensi88 for that information!

Still waiting for information from my son, but have been working in meantime on some charts and they all indicate the Patriots will win. But I want to wait if my son gets an answer from the Public Library before I make my decision.

As I prefer to work with birth times, I'll wait a bit longer.

Ottobeuren

cometwolf, it looks like the Public Library isn't responding on time!

I'm going with the New England Patriots!

Using the time fensi88 recommended (which I also feel is right) for the Event chart, since I do not believe any other data is correct!

H7 I'll use for the AWAY (Patriots) team, reason being, the first thing that jumped out was ♅ in H9 (far away) ♒ is L of H7, traditional L of H7 ♄ in Rulership H5 (games) ♃ in Rulership ☌ H5 cusp and ♃ being natural L of H9 for the AWAY team.

MP ♃/♅ 23〫 ♒36' ☌ H7 still with close enough degree to be acceptable!

The ♌ Asc L (HOME) team in detriment but in the AWAY's team favor, its in their ballpark!

I haven't a clue how to read Event charts, and as soon I've time I'll go to the website fensi88 has and study it!

When I've a Horary question for myself I use the Magic 8 ball technique dr. farr had on trial on this website; it works as good as real Horary IMO. My head starts spinning the moment I start reading a Horary book!

Ottobeuren

fensi88, I replied to cometwolf!

We both have the same result, but in a different manner! I used H7 for the Patriots since I don't know how to read Event charts.

Time will tell if you and I are right!

alliewar

With the information you gave I believe Patriots will win.

Are you sure Rams is playing at Home? Rams stadium is in LA, right?

With that in mind, I read the chart as following:

Rams - Away
Patriots - Home

Patriots testimonies:
-Moon applying to L4 antiscon
-PoF trine L7

Rams Testimonies:
-Moon conjunct Sun 10deg orb (too far?)

Attachments

• ramspatriots.jpg
    ramspatriots.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 33

jmp454

Premium Member
It is a tough one... Look at the players and coaches charts.
Bill Belicheck - April 16th 1952 3PM Nashville TN (not accurate time)
Tom Brady - Aug 3rd 1977 11:48 AM PDT San Mateo CA (birth Cert)
Jarred Goff - Oct 14 1994, CA
Sean McVay - Jan 24 1986, Dayton OH.

I am not a very good astrologer when it come to predicting but Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck are Leo , Aries respectively with a nice Jupiter trine to those points. Goff has pluto square his sun?

But I am going with the Rams... Mars and Uranus in Aries... The symbolism to too strong .... GO RAMS

greybeard

Rams are Home team because they are NFC. Patriots are AFC. This is SB 53; odd years go to NFC because they were Home in first Superbowl.

greybeard

Rams are Home team because they are NFC. Patriots are AFC. This is SB 53; odd years go to NFC because they were Home in first Superbowl.