Event chart - question on Sun and Saturn

Hi, I'm predicting this match with the event chart, but can anyone help me with this? I'm confused by the testimonies of the Sun (Lord 4) and Saturn (Lord 10).

- Saturn/L10 is inside the 10th cusp. Does that count as L10 strengthening the 10th house, or does Saturn work as a malefic here, even though it's separating from the cusp?

- The Sun/L4 is just inside the 10th cusp too. So I understand that it's dominated by the cusp, and this should be a testimony for the 1st house team.

- Sun and Saturn are conjunct. This means Saturn/L10 is combust, and the Sun/L4 is affected by the malefic powers of Saturn. Right? Are those 2 things 2 testimonies that work at the same time?

Attachments

• horoscope-chart5-700__radix_traditional_astroseek-23-1-2021_12-15.jpg
    horoscope-chart5-700__radix_traditional_astroseek-23-1-2021_12-15.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 28

gecko235

good question(s)

why not give it a pass for now and look at results...

maybe even post result here?

kindly +

gecko

gecko235

in fact, ive got a database of games and might be able to look for similar games... but sun saturn conjunxt might be hard to find.... but sun l4 or saturn 10 conj h10 might be able to find..

interested?

Update on the result:

This game was the FA Cup tie between Southampton and Arsenal, which Southampton won by 1x0 and played better. I gave house 7 to Southampton (played in red) and the 1st to Arsenal (played in dark green).
Arsenal had more testimonies for them, but it seems the combustion was the strongest thing, which gave Southampton the victory. I think Saturn (L10) didn't strengthen the 10th house. However, I can't be sure if it acted as a malefic.