View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2019, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud33 View Post
Thanks Frisiangal
I get depersonalisation with anxiety which makes everything feel very unreal and my thinking becomes muddy ( this is the bit of anxiety that is quite terrifying)
I'm basically trying to say that there is a lot to take in from your response (because my brain isn't working) but I will do my best to answer.

In both instances of anxiety, the anxiety seems to have hit me from nowhere.

In April 2015, I had to take 3 months of work because I was so unwell, but looking back I was getting bullied by an manager and I kept picking up colds around the time (stress), so maybe it was bullying triggering it in that instance.

I feel like I process my emotions unconsciously, or maybe I am just very disconnected from them.

For e.g. I can have people offloading all their problems onto me, feel absolutely fine and then wonder why I can't sleep 12 hours later - because they have dumped all their stress onto me.

When I returned to work from ill health in April 2015, I requested that my hours be reduced and I set up my own small business. (I didn't tell them that) I was given a different manager and carried on.

January 2019 after a lot of restructuring I was made redundant from this job ( I had worked in it for 18 years). The place was so bitchy and toxic I felt relieved when it happened, but it was still a difficult thing to go through after such a long time.

I finally left that job in April 2019 and have been working on my own business and felt I was doing fine, until now.

So yes I guess it is connected to work and finances.

I don't touch legal or illegal substances never interested me. My escape is probably spiritualism, although I do try to keep that in balance not go too far into the abyss.

Interestingly, on the back of HKK's comment last night. I looked up the connection between anxiety and repressed emotions and there is some interesting information out there. I do have lots of strange phobias (fears = repressed rage) So will try working on that - I have just punched a few pillows to see if that helps
Aww whatís your phobias? With Chiron in Aries maybe your feeling like a coward and then trying to beat those feelings instead of dealing with them in a more healthier way. It makes more sense now you have mentioned the things that have happened at wirk. Your not a coward so donít take me the wrong way please. What I mean is maybe thatís how YOU feel. Itís all linked to work. The feelings have been suppressed and now all coming out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
cloud33 (07-21-2019)