View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2018, 01:56 AM

Re: I'm confused about who/what I identify with more based on my chart. Can anyone he

If you want some kind of reading, please post your chart. There's always more to interpret than a list of planetary placements will indicate.

But-- think of your planets like members of an extended family or committee. They have different motives and ways of expressing themselves. The planets in a square or opposition relationship to one another co-exist with a certain amount of tension. The sextiles and trines are friends. Conjunct planets are like best buddies "joined at the hip." A lightly or unaspected planet is like a loner. You've got Lovely Miss Venus, Hot-headed Mars, and Dr. No Saturn.

The secret of life is to get them all to cooperate.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.