Donald Trump will be impeached.

Yet she won the popular vote by about 3 million votes!
Not bad for an older lady who spent so many hours on the campaign trail that she rarely slept.
Drumpf can't even last a few days without running off to play golf at his resorts to relax!
New York City and California don't represent America.

One of the main post-election criticisms of the Hillary Clinton campaign has been that she didn’t do enough campaigning. Donald Trump certainly did more traveling than Clinton: He made 106 campaign stops (rallies, fundraisers and in-person media appearances) from Sept. 1 through Nov. 8 — Clinton made only 71 (including her day-after-the-election concession speech in New York), according to data collected from HillarySpeeches.com

Map shows a visual of the difference

The White House press corps complain that they work too hard since Trump is a workaholic who gets four hours of sleep. He has nonstop meetings. Just flip through the thumbnails of videos documenting every event since he became President. 2588 at last count! They can't keep up with everything going on. Long time DC politicos said they've never seen a busier White House schedule. His staff complain they don't get time with their families since they start at 7am and sometimes work till 11pm. I'm happy he takes time off to play golf. He prefers to combine business and pleasure so usually plays with someone who relates to the business at hand. No worries about spies on the links! Hillary just likes to drink. A lot.

Trump has always been a hardworking entrepreneur (read the Art of the Deal), unlike politicians who suck the public teat. Why do you think the Federal government has been so slow, disorganized and bloated for decades? Plenty of dead wood stealing taxpayer money which this administration is getting rid of finally.

belabismo

I have had an ongoing battle with the IRS because someone has been illegally using my soc security number to work various jobs in Northern Oregon. Fish hatcheries mostly. I assured them several times that I am too old to work in such a place. :annoyed:

I have lived in southern california for 40 years and in northern cali for the first 25 years. Believe me, I have known many many undocumented individuals in my lifetime.

But to be more specific about your statement, that it would be too hard to get on the roster:
from LA times:
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-noncitizen-voters-20161025-snap-story.html

[B]In most places in the U.S., the question is handled solely on the honor system. [/B] When people register to vote, they check a box attesting that they are U.S. citizens. Election administrators verify identity by looking at driver’s license or Social Security numbers, for example, but under federal guidelines, they may not ask for proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate or passport.

the LA times insists there are not 'hordes' of illegals voting, but it DOES HAPPEN AND IS POSSIBLE:

Records in these fights show that small numbers of noncitizens do end up registered, and a few have cast votes. However, no one has uncovered evidence of thousands of noncitizen voters — and no evidence has emerged to support Trump’s theory of a coordinated effort to throw an election by stuffing the voting rolls with ineligible immigrants.

But they say 'no one has uncovered evidence' that thousand have done so. And yet, Cali won't release the voting info from previous elections so we can check. Why not?

I have watched many livestream protest marches, and one thing that I hear over and over , is the leaders of the activist groups, begging for people to vote, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

So it makes sense to me that many many illegals, and many dreamers, have registered when they got their drivers licenses.

I am truly sorry you are dealing with identity theft.

I still maintain that I highly doubt undocumented people are voting in droves. It would be a risk that would undo all of their years of sacrifice to get here and I just do not think it would be logical at all. I have not seen any mentions of vote at all costs at protests, but I have seen people urging people to vote. I know I have seen Chicano/Latino people encouraging one another to vote due to the rhetoric on the campaign trail in particular, but this is encouragement to legal residents to vote, as of course the amount of legal residents of Latino descent in the country and especially in California is very high. A high turnout from that population could sway an election if they all voted the same (against Trump was the goal). I think this is what they had in mind.

My workplace works often with undocumented families and has sponsored several information sessions on DACA and AB 540. The last few sessions had low turnout due to families being scared of being targeted. They want to keep a low profile.

Also, I would be very uncomfortable having all of my voting records shared. Who is to say people who are not in line with the administration would be targeted? My parents grew up in a fascist country, and frankly every other day I feel like they left one to unwittingly live in another.

You can register to vote if you stole someone else's identity. Common sense.

A Los Angeles lawmaker leading the fight to make California a so-called “sanctuary state” has suggested half of his family would be deported for using falsified Social Security cards and other fake identification.

This guy Kevin de Leon is head of the California Senate! Laws are NOT enforced so it doesn't matter what sort of penalties there are.

blackbery

Maybe aliens came down from Mars and voted for HC!!! How could they be penalized or jailed or fined when they leave right after in their space ship!

:andy::surprised::lol:

You can register to vote if you stole someone else's identity. Common sense.

A Los Angeles lawmaker leading the fight to make California a so-called “sanctuary state” has suggested half of his family would be deported for using falsified Social Security cards and other fake identification.

This guy Kevin de Leon is head of the California Senate! Laws are NOT enforced so it doesn't matter what sort of penalties there are.

More whining about Trump losing the Popular-vote. :pinched:
The Republicans wrote the book on opposing everything Obama did, just to oppose him.

So you'd think the self described morally superior Democrats would set a good example by getting things done on behalf of all Americans, no? :lol:

I'm pretty sure most Trump supporters don't give a **** about the popular vote because TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! We wake up happy everyday.:love:

The country's expert on voter fraud and the voting process has been featured on mainstream media for years. Everything you wanted to know about voting. She made video Fraction Magic Video (long and short version) showing how easy it is to change votes using George Soros's voting machines. Which is why they should be banned. She is consulted for cases of voter fraud (which I thought never happened :biggrin: )
Bookmark this site for future reference: http://blackboxvoting.org/

david starling

So you'd think the self described morally superior Democrats would set a good example by getting things done on behalf of all Americans, no? :lol:

I'm pretty sure most Trump supporters don't give a **** about the popular vote because TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! We wake up happy everyday.:love:

Depends on what's "getting done". Weakening and even eliminating needed social programs, removing environmental and worker-safety regulations, and the further cutting of taxes for the wealthiest 5% ISN'T in the best interests of "all Americans". Btw, Trump is the ELECTORAL-VOTE President of the United States, not the Popular-vote President.

For a little while at least until he's IMPEACHED.

Made a BIG bet he would be forced to resign so going to receive a BIG win soon!
(but not as much as the millions and millions he and his family has made since becoming POTUS. Ummmm, small thing called the 'Emoluments Clause' which is an IMPEACHABLE offence.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry you will lose your money. The lawyers already looked at this and it doesn't apply to him.

Depends on what's "getting done". Weakening and even eliminating needed social programs, removing environmental and worker-safety regulations, and the further cutting of taxes for the wealthiest 5% ISN'T in the best interests of "all Americans". Btw, Trump is the ELECTORAL-VOTE President of the United States, not the Popular-vote President.

Since you get your propaganda from mainstream media you don't know what is really going on. I suggest you inform yourself by signing up on the White House website and get automatic emails. Or you can scroll through all the information. You can also watch videos on the White House youtube channel. You will be surprised at what is censored.

Of course if you aren't open minded (you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink) I am wasting my time so I bid you goodnight!

david starling

Since you get your propaganda from mainstream media you don't know what is really going on. I suggest you inform yourself by signing up on the White House website and get automatic emails. Or you can scroll through all the information. You can also watch videos on the White House youtube channel. You will be surprised at what is censored.

Of course if you aren't open minded (you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink) I am wasting my time so I bid you goodnight!

That would be like watching a weather channel to see which way this weather-vane President is pointing today, as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow. Since he can't keep his story straight, seems like a waste of time. Are you saying he's changed his mind about cutting social programs, removing environmental and worker-safety regulations, and further reducing taxes for the wealthiest 5%? I'd be happy to hear that.

Horus

rolling.gif

Hey I remember you! Germany 1944, wasn't it? Telling everyone not to listen to foreign radio and to only tune into Goebbel's state propaganda machine? "Ve are vinning ze var! Deutschland über alles!"

Still up to the same karma I see.
th_coffee.gif

Don't worry, you'll get it one of these centuries --I'm sure.

ynnest

rolling.gif

Hey I remember you! Germany 1944, wasn't it? Telling everyone not to listen to foreign radio and to only tune into Goebbel's state propaganda machine? "Ve are vinning ze var! Deutschland über alles!"

Still up to the same karma I see.
th_coffee.gif

Don't worry, you'll get it one of these centuries --I'm sure.

Yes, these are the proportions we are dealing with here thus making it Very important to NOT allow this evil agenda to become normalized. We are dealing with unrepentant Liers and that is NOT an offense to bring to the light just the truth as it is.

Y