Strange question and I can't believe the answer, can you confirm?

breeze

You are asking about past, so I think we shd look at past aspects. But, I can not see anything relevant to this, only Moon's past sextile Jupiter rx.

Moon then trines Sun suggesting your dream about him made you think/ attracted to him.

Moon is in Sun's triplicity, plus Sun exalts in a Mars sign, I wld. Say you are attracted to him sexually, and he is receptive to you by Moon's being in Sun's triplicity.

And yes, there is mutual reception between Mars and Venus. That is good.

However, I notice two things here;

One is that Mars conjucts caput algol which is to say you are over your head.

The other thing is that Moon's last aspect is conjuction with Saturn which is dissapointment etc.

If there is any possibity of a future contact, may be you'd better not to see him.

Regards

Last edited:

waybread

I'd get a "yes" out of this chart, as well. Venus is just a hair past its sextile with Mars, but close enough. Venus is exalted in Pisces, and Mars is in Venus's sign. Suggesting you may have cared about him more than vice versa.

There are all kinds of reasons why a person wouldn't act on a crush, and as your life has unfolded, clearly a crush doesn't necessarily develop into anything further. The moon bumping into Saturn suggests disappointment.

waybread

The aspect is actually applying because Mars is moving faster than Venus on that day (she just went direct).

I expected to be the more interested party but as it is currently, I am not looking to start a relationship with this person.

Edit: just interested in the feelings. pursuing anything beyond friendship would be a terrible idea plus I am happily with someone else.

I got that you no longer wish to pursue a relationship. I posted about the past. Thanks for checking the ephemeris. Sometimes this faster/slower planet business is tricky.

breeze

I did not think at all that you wanted to have any kind of relation with him or you intent to meet him.

What I mean actually is that you might feel sorry to see him not in healthy/good manners if there cld be any potential meetings at a wedding/ home warming party etc.

In these last 3 years, I have met so many people from my past who I had not seen for 25 years:surprised: Life ... :smile: