Saturn-Pluto conjunction will occur in my 7th house

helike13

Hello!

Saturn will meet Pluto in my 7th house during my Jupiter Return.

Jupiter conjunct my descendant natally so I think there will be some changes in my marriage.

Jupiter rules my 6th and 10th. Work and career implemented through marriage/relationship. Which is true because I run a small business with my wife in a foreign land. So Jupiter is happy during the return. Saturn-Pluto are placed in 5th natally and I have Scorpio intercepted in 5th. And my marriage doesn't feature 5th house things :)

So what do you think what will happen to my marriage?

bf39e2db2b6ec8ec6dbecf8c8213abc2.jpg

Ecliptique

Hello helike13,

there will no longer be anything significant with Pluto after its transit, which now ends. In 2020, the transit of Saturn will bring nothing and only the transits of Jupiter, Venus (in spring) and Mars (in the second half) will be significant for you. You can also follow the transit of Neptune in 2021.

Why do you want there to be changes in your marriage? I see that while working, through the relationship with the other, you will be able to make the most of being loved.

Ecliptique.

helike13

Thanks Ecliptoque.

This isn't a loving marriage by the way....

Currently I have Neptune transit over the MC which is quite obnoxious. I'm running a business which turned humdrum a bit and I am questioning myself that 'is it really my path?' and I can't see clearly my choices if I want to change.

ElenaJ

Thanks Ecliptoque.

Currently I have Neptune transit over the MC which is quite obnoxious. I'm running a business which turned humdrum a bit and I am questioning myself that 'is it really my path?' and I can't see clearly my choices if I want to change.

Aside from the 7th, you have moon on ascendent, which effects you personally and is caught up in the Saturn/pluto transit. Have you felt anything up to now?.
The transits may help you transform your position in your marriage, and your attitude towards it.
Your natal sun/uranus opposition needs a lot of freedom, and may push you to bolt, in general.
Saturn rules your descendent, have you done a Saturn return?

Last edited:

Ecliptique

Helike,

1) Do not look for something unpleasant in the transit of Neptune to the MC.

2) It is at the level of your aspirations in life that you must seek answers.

3) You can, if you wish, indicate the precise birth data of your wife.

4) I will give you my interpretation of the essentials of your birth chart as well as that of the transits of Jupiter, Venus and Mars for 2020.

5) Can you indicate significant periods for you (year and month)?

The next responses will be given by personal message from the forum.

Eclipique.

Kite

Thanks Ecliptoque.

I looked at your progressions. Right now you have your progressed Moon applying to conjunct your natal Saturn - it is exact on Jan. 6 so near the Saturn/Pluto conjunction. I imagine you're feeling depressed with this progression and since Saturn rules your 7th house in both your natal and progressed chart, you are looking at your marriage. Moon progresses to natal Mars after that so maybe more energy for your work (Mars rules 10th in traditional whole house system) or since Mars is in your 5th of romance - more energy expended there.

I'm wondering with your Sun/Venus in 12 if you might be involved in some behind the scenes flirtations? In your Solar Arc progressed chart you have Venus conjunct your natal ascendant in a couple of years which could signify a love affair or maybe a rekindling of your marriage.

In the meantime, the Moon/Saturn feelings should dissipate later in the winter.

Kite

How is it that you went from being a 35 years old virgin to being married in a month? At least that's what your previous posts say.

Anyway, one thing you should look at about that is what's called a malefic enclosure or besiegement where you have Moon and Jupiter rays enclosed by Mars and Saturn in body. I'm not sure if 2 planets "count" in the enclosure but it could account for your unfortunate romances or lack of.

helike13

Thanks guys for your responses.

Saturn rules your descendent, have you done a Saturn return?

Yes, my Saturn is in 11 Sco 0 so I've done my Saturn Return in 2013-14. That was a significant period for me.

1) Do not look for something unpleasant in the transit of Neptune to the MC

Too much questions and too little of solid points with Neptune... Seeking answers in a foggy plain...

3) You can, if you wish, indicate the precise birth data of your wife

Jan 6, 1971 around 10:00am, Ipoh, Malaysia. The time isn't exact and her ascendant is on the Aquarius-Pisces cusp. Her Sun conjunct my descendant in synastry.

5) Can you indicate significant periods for you (year and month)?

Yes, autumn 1996 when we moved house (and changed school) when I was 12. And a series of events in 2014 when I got my driving license, got a surgery (circumcision), married and moved from Hungary to Malaysia.

I'm wondering with your Sun/Venus in 12 if you might be involved in some behind the scenes flirtations?

I'm unattractive to women so..... No :)

How is it that you went from being a 35 years old virgin to being married in a month? At least that's what your previous posts say

Yes, I'm a 35 years old virgin and married for 5 years. Oh my Yod.... It's a paradox but true especially if relationship planets and houses are involved :)

Actually I am married on Apr 26, 2014 when progressed Venus and transit Jupiter hit my ascendant and transit Pluto hit my descendant.

This year I had my progressed Sun hit my ascendant but no major event happened....

Kite

Yes, I'm a 35 years old virgin and married for 5 years. Oh my Yod.... It's a paradox but true especially if relationship planets and houses are involved :)

Actually I am married on Apr 26, 2014 when progressed Venus and transit Jupiter hit my ascendant and transit Pluto hit my descendant.

This year I had my progressed Sun hit my ascendant but no major event happened....

You know astrology can only answer so much.

Ecliptique

Hello helike,

about your wife would you say that it is a person who has the objective of wanting to be valued, that she is naturally helpful and that she carries a lot of hope in relation to her objectives? Knowing what her goals are makes her listen. She is appreciated for her ability to achieve her goals while asserting herself in what is difficult. What favors the relationship with the other is to be loved but she does not want it to be due to the fact of what she does to improve the attention she wants to be shown to her. She often reflects on her commitment in the consideration that she wants us to give her.

You can make comments.
Ecliptique.

Kite

Jan 6, 1971 around 10:00am, Ipoh, Malaysia. The time isn't exact and her ascendant is on the Aquarius-Pisces cusp. Her Sun conjunct my descendant in synastry.

Her Moon is applying conjunct Saturn (Moon rules her 5th house of romance/sex). Saturn is also conjunct Juno - her ideal mate. This signifies basically looking for reliable - stable mate. Her 7th house ruler Mercury is in detriment and retrograde with a square to Pluto in the 7th house. With Mercury also ruling the 4th house, maybe some family history/abuse going on fueling the inability to sexually connect. Venus is also in detriment in Scorpio and anaretic..some kind of running away from the Scorpio energies perhaps into something more spiritual --very close to Neptune in Sag...transcendence into something very ideal. Your Chiron conjunct her Neptune also contributes to not wanting to spoil things with sex. Your Saturn and her Mars probably creates most of the tension keeping you apart. She's probably more interested than you are but you sabotage due to vulnerability. You have the aspect natally as well so you are the one most likely putting the breaks on things.

Uranus approaching her Moon should shake things up one way or another.

My suggestion to you is that since you are a virgin and can't seem to get things going in your marriage...and you seem so interested in changing that situation, maybe you should either see a sex therapist or seek a sexual experience somewhere with someone to see if it's all cracked up to what you think it is. I can't imagine what it must be like to live without sex. One thing is for sure, astrology is not going to solve your problems. Take the bull by the horns and change your life into what you would like to be. There are plenty of self-help books to help you in this regard.

helike13

Hi Kite :)

I have a waterlogged chart with very little fire placement and dominant 12th house it's not easy to change my life.

So meanwhile I am in this catch 22 situation with very limited freedom I learn astrology just to spend my online time and find joy in something :)

I can't imagine what it must be like to live without sex.

You don't have Saturn in 5th :)

With Saturn in 5th it's difficult to imagine how to live a life with sex :D

helike13

Hi Ecliptique...

What favors the relationship with the other is to be loved but she does not want it to be due to the fact of what she does to improve the attention she wants to be shown to her

You nailed it. Our relationship isn't a loving and an intimate one. She gets the attention that she needs and I have the business running (Oh my Capricorn DSC...). But that Mars oppo Saturn in the synastry is too tough to handle sometimes....

So this is a very limiting status quo but there's no alternative for me (at the moment) that's why I worry a bit if I see heavy planets transiting my 7th :)

ElenaJ

Hi Ecliptique...

You nailed it. Our relationship isn't a loving and an intimate one. She gets the attention that she needs and I have the business running (Oh my Capricorn DSC...). But that Mars oppo Saturn in the synastry is too tough to handle sometimes....

So this is a very limiting status quo but there's no alternative for me (at the moment) that's why I worry a bit if I see heavy planets transiting my 7th :)

No one seems to have posted her chart here, but sun on partner's descendent is a strong tie, especially since it opposes your moon on ascendent.
If Saturn describes the type of partner she seeks, you have a Capricorn ascendent, which fits the bill.
On a side note, sex is not really the most important part of a marriage, and different marriages are made for different reasons. In fact, those based on a sexual attraction are often the first to fail.
You have sun on Venus, which is a lovely aspect to have. You should be charming. Are you sure you aren't just heavily Hungarian? No offence meant.

Kite

Hi Kite :)

I have a waterlogged chart with very little fire placement and dominant 12th house it's not easy to change my life.

So meanwhile I am in this catch 22 situation with very limited freedom I learn astrology just to spend my online time and find joy in something :)

You don't have Saturn in 5th :)

With Saturn in 5th it's difficult to imagine how to live a life with sex :D

Well you probably need to look at your D12 chart (Dwadasamsa) to see what you're missing. There are plenty of cardinal placements in good houses with importantly enough - no planets in your Radix 5th house but Mars and Uranus in Aries your D12 chart.

With Saturn conjunct Algol in the D12 chart, it's not surprising that you've "lost your head" about Saturn --blaming him for ruining your life. What comes out clearer in the D12 chart is Saturn in Pisces in 4 opposing Venus in Virgo (the virgin) in 10 and squaring your Moon in Sag in 1. This looks more to be about relationship problems sourcing back to your Mother and potentially absent father.

Astrology can become a rabbit hole when you get into some of the more obscure techniques. Food for thought for you and I truly believe we are not at the mercy of our charts.

Attachments

• Helike13 Dwad.jpg
    Helike13 Dwad.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Helike13.jpg
    Helike13.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 24

Ecliptique

Hi Ecliptique...

Hello helike,

perhaps you reproach her for her refusal not to find coherent what you offer her and to do with her idea while maintaining it because she is not ready to give up in the face of what seems to her difficult to achieve?

For her, the transits of Saturn (from February 10, 2020 to December 28, 2020) and Jupiter (from February 18, 2020 to November 2, 2020) will be significant: she will be able to be appreciated by tending to make a decision in what is difficult to access for her. She will be concerned about her control of what is wrong and being appreciated while advancing the interest she wants to have in her. This will be in favor of rationality in relation to an objective to which it will be attached, from which it will want to obtain a result and a valuation. This will cause him to command the attention that will be shown to him.

For you, as I wrote above, these are the transits of Jupiter (from February 25, 2020 to November 12, 2020), Venus (from April 10, 2020 to July 28, 2020) and Mars (from August 2, 2020 to November 20, 2020) December 2020) that will be significant: you will be appreciated for your union with what is problematic and this will have an impact on your character by having a certain well-being. This will help you get attached and passionate about what you aspire to and enhance yourself over what you will do. You will be selective about what you like. This will be in favor of reconciliation with what is wrong and listening while being appreciated. You will know how to make the most of being appreciated or loved. What will please you or promote love will be to assert yourself in a goal while committing to what you aspire to. It will be in favor of being appreciated or loved by showing yourself convincing.

From April 10, 2020 to August 2, 2020, all of this will be done by helping to promote you.
From August 2, 2020 to November 12, 2020, all of this will be done by wanting to do what has been decided.

With these interpretations for her and for you see what you can do in 2020.

NB: your answer to the previous post confirms the correction of your wife's birth time at 9:51 am very precise. You can take it into account.

Ecliptique.

helike13

You have sun on Venus, which is a lovely aspect to have. You should be charming. Are you sure you aren't just heavily Hungarian? No offence meant.

The archetypes which are located in the 12th house aren't available for the native. So these archetypes I'm missing. Hungarians are actually heavily Sagittarian.

[/Quote]Well you probably need to look at your D12 chart (Dwadasamsa) to see what you're missing. [/Quote]

Vedic astrology with tropical signs? What's your comment about that I'm on Mercury mahadasha since last week?

This will help you get attached and passionate about what you aspire to and enhance yourself over what you will do. You will be selective about what you like. This will be in favor of reconciliation with what is wrong and listening while being appreciated. You will know how to make the most of being appreciated or loved. What will please you or promote love will be to assert yourself in a goal while committing to what you aspire to. It will be in favor of being appreciated or loved by showing yourself convincing.

I'm in a decision paralysis at the moment. In a daydreaming state with that Neptune transit.

And I've always had difficulties to be 'passionate and committed' about something. Mars in a fixed sign, intercepted, retrograde and choked by Saturn :D So I rarely act... I'm the one who are usually acted upon I just go with the flow trying to pick up the thread of my life. I try to trust the Universe and the Divine Plan but now I am confused.

NB: your answer to the previous post confirms the correction of your wife's birth time at 9:51 am very precise. You can take it into account.

I asked her mom.... She said 'pukul sepuluh dah siap dah' that means by 10am it [the birth of my wife] was ready so you hit it :)

Ecliptique

Hello helike,

1) This will help you get attached and passionate about what you aspire to and enhance yourself over what you will do. You will be selective about what you like. This will be in favor of reconciliation with what is wrong and listening while being appreciated. You will know how to make the most of being appreciated or loved. What will please you or promote love will be to assert yourself in a goal while committing to what you aspire to. It will be in favor of being appreciated or loved by showing yourself convincing. I'm in a decision paralysis at the moment. In a daydreaming state with that Neptune transit.

And I've always had difficulties to be 'passionate and committed' about something. Mars in a fixed sign, intercepted, retrograde and choked by Saturn :D So I rarely act... I'm the one who are usually acted upon I just go with the flow trying to pick up the thread of my life. I try to trust the Universe and the Divine Plan but now I am confused.

I find it curious and rather negative your way of approaching astrology through your answers: "Saturn in V = difficulty living with sex", "Saturn conjunction Mars retrograde in intercepted sign of Scorpio" = Mars suffocated by Saturn ", "Neptune transits my MC = decisional paralysis, state of reverie", etc ... I advise you to ignore all these nonsense if you want to move forward.

The transit of Neptune that you should take into account is that of Neptune in 2021. All the others before and after are not significant.

Regarding the passionate side, I was referring to the future transit of Venus which is less important than that of Jupiter ... but which will still count for you.

You have the ability to make decisions when it comes to your aspirations and what you have to do. I think that the decision problem to which you allude comes from the fact of not being appreciated, not to say loved. You need to know that you are loved, that is what is of concern and reflection. It can be experienced as inner suffering and a fear of not being listened to. Do you still have to justify yourself?
I think the key to unlocking lies in your aspirations. Then you may no longer recognize yourself ...

Honestly, I think you two can do something good in 2020.

2) NB: your answer to the previous post confirms the correction of your wife's birth time at 9:51 am very precise. You can take it into account.

I asked her mom.... She said 'pukul sepuluh dah siap dah' that means by 10am it [the birth of my wife] was ready so you hit it

Regarding the search for the time of birth of your wife, it could have been more difficult because there were several possibilities but they quickly proved to be invalid so that only one remained. And it's not 9:50 am or 9:52 am but 9:51 am! I admit that it is rare to have such a result.

Ecliptique.

helike13

The transit of Neptune that you should take into account is that of Neptune in 2021. All the others before and after are not significant.

Just curious, want to take a note and I'd like to study astrology a bit. Why in 2021? :) It's now on my MC in its domicile.

My aspirations.... Years before it was one of my aspirations to go to Southeast Asia and now I permanently stay here so it's way over my expectations.... But I paid the price, though :)

I lost the thread of my life... What next? I ask myself...

Actually my wife is too Saturnic... She acts like a resistance in a circuit :)