Death aspects?

Jadi

You do understand that analyzing the chart of a living person to determine death before it actually happens is highly questionable and most astrologers won't touch it?

There's a great thread on this forum about the Hyleg and Alcocoden, I'd sugguest you read through it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm REALLY stressed out right now could someone please help me understand what is going on with these aspects in someones chart that I am really close to.. he dream about getting hit by a transport on his way to work awhile back and I never thought of looking into his chart and I found these aspects and now I'm really not feeling too well.

Saturn (death, limitation) in 3 house (short transportation) square (tension, bad aspect) pluto (death,murder) in 1st house (physical body)

Saturn (death, limitation) in 3 house (short transportation) square (tension aspect) asc (physical body)

Saturn (death, limitation) square (tension, bad aspect) mercury (short-trips, vehicles) in 1 house (physical body)

Mercury (short trips, vehicles) in 1 house (physical body) conjunct (intense energy) pluto (death,murder) in 1 house (physical body)

Pluto (death, murder) in 1 house (physical body) conjunct (intense energy) asc (physical body)

MC (workplace career) square (tension, bad aspect) sun (health, life, your totality)

MC (workplace career) square (tension, bad aspect) venus (relationships) in 1 house (physical body)

8 house (house of death) is ruled by gemini which means it will be quick and likely during movement of some sort (in transportation)

I don't know if i'm doing this right but this is what I assume from those aspects.. his chart is:

December 07, 1993 @6:00 am
-4:00 AST bathurst, NB CANADA

HYLEG AND ALCOCODEN http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46808&highlight=hyleg

another thread on the same topic
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40677&highlight=hyleg :smile:

Jescilito

This is something you should put on the back burner until your more confident in your skills.

I honestly wouldn't even take anyone's word for it on an Internet forum when it comes to something so serious. How do you know me or anyone else has had the practice to prove the rules correct and tell you yes or no?

Hopefully you didn't mention to your friend anything that might lead them to believe they could end up having a violent death.

When it comes to delineating death there are strict sets of rules you have to follow to a T. in order to see any indication of violent death.

What your doing is not how it's done.

Not only that, you need more than one simple indication. You need several factors to point towards it before you would ever want to tell someone that. Even then only if they really wanted to/could handle knowing it would you ever tell them.

The challenge is being able to interpret the traditional texts that tell you how to find indication of death in the chart.

This is a major pitfall in astrology I think. People tend to think the worst before they really understand what's involved. Off on a whim and we think everyone's gonna die, and what a terrible fate the stars put on us. I'm guilty of it as well.

But reality is we are all gonna die, and some of us peaceful some of us not. Also consider lots of natural deaths could still be considered violent and could happen in old age, I.E. Stroke, heart attack, aneurism.

Not only that but timing is the tricky part. How do you know that an indication of violent death doesn't mean a heart attack in your 90s?

So what it boils down to IMO is that if death is that scary, don't try to look for it in your chart or someone else's because yes you quite possible will lose some sleep until you get the hang of it, and after even as well.

Honestly, it's not for everyone. Divination can be quite frightening and accurate it can be given you follow the rules.

Look into his finances, give him some relationship advice, learn how to read the rules for delineating different areas of life. Wait on figuring out how and when people are gonna die until your confident you can do it.

This is something you should put on the back burner until your more confident in your skills.

I honestly wouldn't even take anyone's word for it on an Internet forum when it comes to something so serious. How do you know me or anyone else has had the practice to prove the rules correct and tell you yes or no?

Hopefully you didn't mention to your friend anything that might lead them to believe they could end up having a violent death.

When it comes to delineating death there are strict sets of rules you have to follow to a T. in order to see any indication of violent death.

What your doing is not how it's done.

Not only that, you need more than one simple indication. You need several factors to point towards it before you would ever want to tell someone that. Even then only if they really wanted to/could handle knowing it would you ever tell them.

The challenge is being able to interpret the traditional texts that tell you how to find indication of death in the chart.

This is a major pitfall in astrology I think. People tend to think the worst before they really understand what's involved. Off on a whim and we think everyone's gonna die, and what a terrible fate the stars put on us. I'm guilty of it as well.

But reality is we are all gonna die, and some of us peaceful some of us not. Also consider lots of natural deaths could still be considered violent and could happen in old age, I.E. Stroke, heart attack, aneurism.

Not only that but timing is the tricky part. How do you know that an indication of violent death doesn't mean a heart attack in your 90s?

So what it boils down to IMO is that if death is that scary, don't try to look for it in your chart or someone else's because yes you quite possible will lose some sleep until you get the hang of it, and after even as well.

Honestly, it's not for everyone. Divination can be quite frightening and accurate it can be given you follow the rules.

Look into his finances, give him some relationship advice, learn how to read the rules for delineating different areas of life. Wait on figuring out how and when people are gonna die until your confident you can do it.

I would never and I mean never by any means tell him that about that- (I don't enjoy the stress I put myself through so I wouldn't hand that over to others...) I have an irrational fear of death as it when it comes to my family/friends and this just really had me thinking and I was hoping someone could actually help relieve me of thinking about these aspects as the way I portrayed them- I by no means said that I was an expert which is why I had asked for help to begin with... Death/astrology has been a really irrational fear but *obsession* and I find myself always drawn to trying to control/figure it out.. I know that progressions also take a stand in this stuff as well so I really don't think I was looking for a confirmation (maybe more so someone to tell me I was wrong....) but thank you for taking your time and explaining this to me..

You do understand that analyzing the chart of a living person to determine death before it actually happens is highly questionable and most astrologers won't touch it?

There's a great thread on this forum about the Hyleg and Alcocoden, I'd sugguest you read through it.

Thank you someone else had linked me to that page, I will take a read (and I understand that this is a heavy topic and it is not of best understanding to take others opinion on things like this but I was more so wondering if someone could tell me that i'm wrong... but thank you for taking your time.)