Something about Scorpio Ascendant

Gss

Scorpio Rising ..Aries falls on 6th house...ruler Mars represent sibling,relations
Elder sibling 11th house ..8th house for elder sibling is 6th house..
So, If mars is bad placed, debilitated, bad aspects of rahu ketu or situated with rahu ketu..may be that is the main reason death in family relations

May be I'm wrong...any views on this...or co-relate where mars is situated

Gss

Phoenix Venus

Scorpio Rising ..Aries falls on 6th house...ruler Mars represent sibling,relations
Elder sibling 11th house ..8th house for elder sibling is 6th house..
So, If mars is bad placed, debilitated, bad aspects of rahu ketu or situated with rahu ketu..may be that is the main reason death in family relations

May be I'm wrong...any views on this...or co-relate where mars is situated

Gss

Hey, i've got scorpio ascendant (venus, pluto & mercury in scorpio)

mars is in detriment (libra) on cusp of 12th house, square uranus & neptune, trine moon.

so, mars isn't in too great of a position, but never had any deaths around my birth. I've went to a few funerals and been very fascinated with the concept of death, rebirth, transformation, our bodies on a soul level, etc. but nope.. no family deaths around when i was born.

My mom also said i was a very hardheaded child which fits perfectly with scorpio rising :biggrin: Not vengeful or power hungry like many scorp risings but much of the descriptions fit of me- intense at times, interested in occult, whats hidden, ulterior motives, secretive, etc.

Gss

Ascendent lord Mars in 12th house

Is it suits you...

Scorpions born when Mars was in the twelfth house are of average stature, of robust build, have long hands, often square type of face, prominent brows and a dusky complexion.
You may suffer from illnesses of the generative organs, pelvic bones, bladder, enlargement of the prostrate glands, testicles etc. Brain affliction, insomnia, neuralgia, coma, trance and somnambulism are also indicated.
You may often be afraid to assert yourself because you feel defeated and you are sure that any effort is futile. It is quite likely that you will express this by feeling bored all the time. Your attitude may have resulted from being with people who haven’t encouraged you very much especially when you were very young. You must build up your self confidence and disregard anyone who makes you feel bad about yourself. You tend to works in secret and to act behind people’s backs which you should try to avoid. Your lack of self confidence makes you so afraid of direct action that you do everything indirectly. Even, as an adult, you may prefer to be someone who works behind the scenes.
However, you are really quite a strong individual and once you overcome your childish fears about yourself you can be very effective. Surgeons and athletes, who are very effective people, often have Mars in this position.
Another positive point is that you work very well alone. You don’t need other people to encourage you as tell you what to do. All you need is for people not to discourage you.
As you get older you should make a great effort to find out how you affect others. Be very conscious of the impression you are making on people because it may be very different from what you think, so that they respond to you in ways that you are not prepared for.

Gss

Bikram

I have pluto in scorpio in the 1st house.This pluto is making squares with sun,midheaven,mercury(all leo) & sun is squaring the ascendant.Pluto also has a quincunx with moon which is part of a yod configuration.That moon is in the 8th.wtf.

Last edited:

Confused999

look at this chart... a post mature baby...reason is she had complications at the time of her birth and almost died in the womb... doctor treated the mother and was born a one and a half months late than the due date...
she is called the lucky charm of her family as her family over came all the financial crisis after her birth.... no funerals seen before or after the birth.... :smile:

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    44 KB · Views: 48

fushiafairy

my nephew has scorpio ascendant with pluto in scorpio conjunct ascendant from 12th house. He almost died after birth. At 5 days old he got ill from spinal meningitis and they told his folks that he would almost certainly die. But he survived. He has had learning disabilities that impacted him, which I think are a result from the illness. He is good looking and serious, about to graduate and go to college.:smile:

ScorpioDub

Re: Something about Scorpio-Ascendant now?

OK So i have heard the same thing about scorpio. I have read it in books aswell. The death thing is has factual basis..... I know i had a really traumatic birth. I was a week late, and my shoulders were disconnected because i was so huge (11pounds3ounces)
I also asked my mother if anyone in her family died near my birth, 3 months after my great-grandfather has passed away....Oh yeah i forgot to add also that i have pluto and the moon hanging out on the Ascendant. So i think this would apply here....

Last edited:

DaniPepper

Well, very interesting topic... I'm scorpio rising with sun in scorpio and 12th house Mars... well, no death around until I was 7, but I almost died in birthtime, my mother told me I was born after 36 hours and almost with no air... through a Caesarean...

Death don't scares me, but I don't like to go to funerals, I don't like to see people crying :smile:...

AriScoPis87

It was freaky to read what you had posted! I even went and checked out the site to further read up on it and it's crazy! Cause whats even weirder is that after my cousin passed away on January 6th 2007, with in 4-6 months his father had knocked up this woman whom gave birth to a little girl! And the even weirder part? she looks and acts like my cousin!!! Different mom's, same father! Its so bizarre!

Both my grandmothers passed away in 2008, but one passed away in October and the other on December 26th (that one was a Gemini w/ a Scorpio Moon! Who married a Scorpio!). Then my aunt passed away on March 9th, 2008 from breast cancer... I also knew someone who was a victim of the Virgin Tech Shooting and it happened on the day of my 20th Birthday. And then on December 12th, 2006 two friends of mine died in a horrific car crash. One was thrown into a tree, the other was burn alive! '

And the crazy part is on top of this I've been in a horrific car crash on June 28th 2008 came out with nothing but a bruise on my right foot and totaled the entire front of the car! And then last year on July 6th of my Bf's birthday, while I was with him his great uncle passed away! (My BF is a Cancer w/ a Cancer moon & Leo rising). I've been kind of on a roller coaster of death since I was 8 when my great-grandmother passed away.

Anyway....

I've got a Scorpio Moon-Pluto, both in the 8th house and I almost died at birth! My umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck twice while I was still in my mothers womb. I was literally turning blue and suffocating! They had to give her a C-Section to save me. I thank my aunt who is a nurse for looking at the chart after my mothers Quack of a doctor told her everything was okay. A$$$holes! They almost killed me lol

Last edited:
I'm a Cap sun/Scorp Asc/Gem Moon with Pluto in the 12th house (scorpio) Venus and Mars trine pluto, Neptune sextile Pluto, and Pluto sextile Midheaven.

My mothers sister died 2 months before I was born and my mother's heart stopped when delivering me. Fortunately, they got her back and I still have her today :)

surit4

Re: Something about Scorpio-Ascendant now?

wow this is really interesting.. im a scorpio rising with pluto and saturn in scorpio! Now that you mention about 'death' my grandfather's brother passed away when I was very young... I will ask my dad how old I was...

But does this only happen at birth? i'm just thinking.. when i got engaged, and only about a year before my entry into the new family (my in laws) my father in law passed away... do you think this is linked too? I dont know.. just a thought I had!

I only know of two people with scorpio ascendant, but indeed, both of them almost died during birth.
My best friend has moon in scorpio, and she and her mother almost died during her birth.

I haven't read all this thread, but would add that pluto conj Asc can have problematic births, need resusitating, breathing problems and/or health or just as prominent at Scorpio Asc..

and if pluto is later in 1st the will be some kind of crisis when Solar arc Asc moves onto pluto, this can also signify a death within family. Similar theme for IC onto pluto in 4th of pluto SA onto IC

KristyDarling

I' m stellium scorpio ( mecury, mars, urenus) .
Pluto in my 1st but AC not scorpio.

When I was born , luckily there's no death in family.

I just want to share the info because somehow I feel related to this sign.

SniperBomber328

I have a stellium in Scorpio (Sun, Mars, Mercury and Pluto) all in the 1st house Scorpio (so you can very well imagine I am a Scorpio AC). I don't think there was anyone who died, or has died around the time frame when I was born. The first death I've seen in my life was when I was 9.

Although I have been to more than 4 funerals, and I am only 18...although so has my family, and I doubt they are all Scorpionic Dominant.

Last edited:

Auttumnn9

A lot of what you all said I can relate to, and thank you for this thread. I'm a pretty optimistic person, but death is in the back of my mind all the time. Not in a morbid way, just in a very real sense of death is inevitable. I do feel that if I died tomorrow though, I took advantage of most of what life threw my way. I have more trouble with the intensity of Scorpio, than all the death around.

my nephew has scorpio ascendant with pluto in scorpio conjunct ascendant from 12th house. He almost died after birth. At 5 days old he got ill from spinal meningitis and they told his folks that he would almost certainly die. But he survived. He has had learning disabilities that impacted him, which I think are a result from the illness. He is good looking and serious, about to graduate and go to college.:smile:

When I first was learning about the Ascendant, I learned I'd probably was a Scorpio Rising based on what time my mom gave me. I felt I HAD to be as the description matched me spot on.

Just yesterday I got my birth time as shown on the Birth Certificate, and not only am I a Scorpio Rising, but my Ascendant conjucts my Pluto (which is also in Scorpio)!!!!! :w00t:

Not only that but just right after I was born I was infected with a very serious case of pneumonia that I had to stay in the hospital for at least a whole week. I'm not sure if I almost died but my mother was so worried that when she told me the story years later, it sounded as though she was so worried I was going to die!!!!! :surprised:

I'm a Cap sun/Scorp Asc/Gem Moon with Pluto in the 12th house (scorpio) Venus and Mars trine pluto, Neptune sextile Pluto, and Pluto sextile Midheaven.

My mothers sister died 2 months before I was born and my mother's heart stopped when delivering me. Fortunately, they got her back and I still have her today :)

My mother herself got ill after giving birth to me. I'm not sure either of the details but when she lost it one time she started ranting how much she suffered all through her life when she raising me and when she brought up about giving birth to me, she sounded as though she WAS really ill when she gave birth to me. :surprised:

**** I really do believe what they say that Scorpio Rising is the HARDEST Ascendant to be born under it

I still am awed as hell when I hear stories of people facing hard illnesses or even near-death whenever a Scorpio Rising thread comes up :andy:.

theoddone

I realize this reply is almost three years late but I also have Scorpio rising with Pluto in Scorpio in the first house. No significant deaths before or after I was born that I know of and I have never attended a funeral in my life. The only time I've experienced death was whenever a great-grandparent passed away.

However...I recently found out when I was about two months old, I ran a high fever due to pneumonia and had my father not gotten me into the shower in time, I would of died. I was also born during a blizzard and it was the coldest winter in my hometown that my father says he experienced while living up there.

Winona

What about a progression into scorpio rising with pluto in the first within pluto making an aspect to the sun, or the sun in 8th house. Could this possibily mean the death of your father?

1magu1t1on_13

scorpio rising here and have had countless near death experiences that i remember quite vividly. some out curiousness, another carelessness, the others recklessness, and probably many others which didn't pass my threshold of awareness. scorpio dominant in a chart implies death experiences in general, be them at birth or throughout life. they always mark critical junctures in life and they can be the sources of much trauma yet it's well within scorpios capacity to choose to see it as a cleansing or sorts, and hopefully the scorpio will take what is elemental to the experience, for his/her own personal development, and rise again, even stronger and more antiquated with the forces of life and death. it's all geared to gaining a higher understanding of the union between his/her mind body and spirit with the cosmos. this can also be tapped into through kundalini practices to activate the psychic energies dormant at the base of ones spine/the area of the body ruled by scorpio. this chi or prahna can be activated, through meditation/other spiritual disciplines and rises up the spine via 3 energy channels which surround all the major chakras in the human body. when activated, these spiritual energies rise through and cleanse each chakra, releasing out the crown of the head and up into the cosmos. the scorpio dominant or anyone with a strong pluto has much to gain through kundalini yoga, indeed...

edit: here's a song i'm now listening to which i thought i should drop here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVbMhy7EhJw

Last edited: