Liverpool vs Leicester City Sun 22/11

cometwolf

Interesting game here! Liverpool with injuries, Salah has covid... Game is now moved to Sunday

Liverpool vs Leicester City
Sunday Nov 22/11, 7:15pm (local)
At Anfield, Liverpool
Liverpool red
Leicester blue

Fun fact: Liverpool are unbeaten at home 63 games. Between 1978-1981 they were also unbeaten at home with 63 games. The team that ended the run was Leicester City 2:1. Does history repeat ?? I am curious to see who wins the match @fensi88 :)

Last edited:

fensi88

ASC=19 Can 28
In this case we use Moon's dispositor for the ruler of the ASC and that is Jupiter which represent red color, so Jupiter represent Liverpool. DSC ruler Saturn represent Leicester City.
According to dignities accidental are same, so in that case we look essental dignities which favours DSC team. Then, we see Pluton in conjunction with Jupiter. J.Frawley in his book "Sports astrology" said that Pl has a powerfull destructive effect if it is in conjunction with ruler, as in this case. So, this is one more testimony against ASC team. To me it seams Leicester City will win.

Tengku Hadi

ASC=19 Can 28
In this case we use Moon's dispositor for the ruler of the ASC and that is Jupiter which represent red color, so Jupiter represent Liverpool. DSC ruler Saturn represent Leicester City.
According to dignities accidental are same, so in that case we look essental dignities which favours DSC team. Then, we see Pluton in conjunction with Jupiter. J.Frawley in his book "Sports astrology" said that Pl has a powerfull destructive effect if it is in conjunction with ruler, as in this case. So, this is one more testimony against ASC team. To me it seams Leicester City will win.

Hi Fensi88, regarding Pluto conjuction with Ruler, so far basing from the matches that had this position, the outcome was always opposite of what J.Frawley had claimed. It actually empowered the ruler but in a strange way, or through unusual situations.
Let's see how it will turn out after this weekend.

cometwolf

Thanks @fensi88. May I put like this it is a fascinating prediction!
Let’s not forget what Aston did to Liverpool :)

BlackHat786

Interesting game here! Liverpool with injuries, Salah has covid... Game is now moved to Sunday

Liverpool vs Leicester City
Sunday Nov 22/11, 7:15pm (local)
At Anfield, Liverpool
Liverpool red
Leicester blue

Fun fact: Liverpool are unbeaten at home 63 games. Between 1978-1981 they were also unbeaten at home with 63 games. The team that ended the run was Leicester City 2:1. Does history repeat ?? I am curious to see who wins the match @fensi88 :)
Chart is in favour of FAVORITES

&

Favorites is LIVERPOOL

Tengku Hadi

ASC=19 Can 28

Liverpool beat Leicester comprehensively 3-0, could have been more. Fensi88 can you check which part of your reading went wrong?
Again it went opposite of Frawley's theory on the influence of Pluto.

fensi88

Liverpool beat Leicester comprehensively 3-0, could have been more. Fensi88 can you check which part of your reading went wrong?
Again it went opposite of Frawley's theory on the influence of Pluto.

Problem was that Leicester City did not wear blue kit as "cometwolf" said. They wear white kit and then thay are ASC because Moon and Cancer are in connection with white color !So, Lverpool is DSC and they won!

efot

Problem was that Leicester City did not wear blue kit as "cometwolf" said. They wear white kit and then thay are ASC because Moon and Cancer are in connection with white color !So, Lverpool is DSC and they won!

If the Leicester won, maybe you don't think like this.
Being asc/dsc is %50.
Winning a game is %50 (for astrological, we don't have a system of predicting draws).
So the reason is not color kit asc dsc...
The point is Frawley s method is useless.

Torero

If the Leicester won, maybe you don't think like this.
Being asc/dsc is %50.
Winning a game is %50 (for astrological, we don't have a system of predicting draws).
So the reason is not color kit asc dsc...
The point is Frawley s method is useless.

I completely agree that the method of distributing the Ascendant-Descendant is useless, it's like tossing a 50/50 coin, and the choice by color is generally delusional. Thousands of forum pages that show the uselessness of many theories, but people persist in using the same mistakes.

cometwolf

My apologies @fensi88. Leicester normally play in blue jersey.
However your method is always spot on ;)

Tengku Hadi

I completely agree that the method of distributing the Ascendant-Descendant is useless, it's like tossing a 50/50 coin, and the choice by color is generally delusional. Thousands of forum pages that show the uselessness of many theories, but people persist in using the same mistakes.

Which begs the question, which method comes closest when it comes to accuracy of at least 80%? Your method seems to be around that percentage or even higher, Torero, but what method do you apply regularly, is it the kick off time? (If you don't mind sharing it with us here).

Fensi88's method is usually also reliable too,albeit slightly less accurate, but it goes down sharply whenever Frawley is mentioned, especially when it comes to Pluto's influences.

Torero

Which begs the question, which method comes closest when it comes to accuracy of at least 80%? Your method seems to be around that percentage or even higher, Torero, but what method do you apply regularly, is it the kick off time? (If you don't mind sharing it with us here).

Fensi88's method is usually also reliable too,albeit slightly less accurate, but it goes down sharply whenever Frawley is mentioned, especially when it comes to Pluto's influences.

My answer.:bandit:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1078692#post1078692

klassik84

My experience tells me:

The only valid method is to evaluate the sinastry between each player and the event chart ( Only "Casimi" aspects (less than 17 minutes) and do not forget the antiscias). Also forget sextiles and squares, we are looking for oppositions, conjunctions and trines.

As we have many ties or short wins, to be certain of a win can only be achieved with lots of time and patience or proper software.

Another insight:

An exact conjunct between AC and MC between a player and a chart results in "match of their lives":

A few examples:

19/20 Premier League Arsenal - Man City and Kevin De Bruyne
19/20 Ligue 1 St.Ettienne - PSG and Neymar
18/19 Champions League Juventus - At.Madrid and CR7