Freiburg - BM Gladbach

gecko235

although Gladbach dont have a good record against freiburg, this season they fight for international competions in the next season.

tonight we have

Sagitarius - Gemini on the angles

Moon squares Mars as 4th house ruler

When this was similar in previous last games , Freiburg lost all matches and Gladbach won all.

so I predict an awaywin @ 1.7

on the other hand, the in-game charts show lots of pressure from Freiburg and I think they might score at least one goal, it might even come in the first half. if this happens , it will be tough for Gladbach but they should definitely bring a point home.

what do u think?

Attachments

• FreiburgBMonchengladbachfirsthalf.jpg
    FreiburgBMonchengladbachfirsthalf.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 19
  • FreiburgBMonchengladbachsecondhalf.jpg
    FreiburgBMonchengladbachsecondhalf.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 15

gecko235

sometimes i wonder who is reading these posts..

for some reason freiburg play in a different kit, suiting gemini mercury more ...

gecko235

clear case of history repeating itself..

again gladbach lose to freiburg under this influence

i really expected more, but what can u do:whistling:

Mizaki

I think like a bullfighter, assigning colors does not make sense to me, he does not share his method of assignment, and it would not have because, since it is his research.
There are other methods such as asc is favorite, or asc is the challenger, others assign house 4 to the premises, it is very difficult to find something that approaches 100%. It would also be interesting to study cards, with the sidereal zodiac.
I use the asc is the one who starts the game, so I learned it.

gecko235

I use the asc is the one who starts the game, so I learned it.

not sure if u noticed, but the one that starts the game, many times wears the colors of the sign on the ascendant ;)

eg. asc = aries -> kick-off by team in red

MOST Times.. not always

also, whats the obsession with the bullfighters? first Torrero , now u ..

i see why one might find it fascinating, but in other cultures its just cruel..

.. btw. do the people running from the bulls in pamplona have a name aswell ?:sideways:

Last edited:

Torero

The question is what purpose do you pursue when making a prediction. I make a prediction in order to put money on it, if not, why then make such a prediction.)))

If you take apart yesterday's match, then I see the following. I couldn’t give away the ASC or the DSC to someone in this game, but I definitely assumed that there would be no draw in this match.
Mercury in the 7th house, Jupiter 2th house and the connection with the Cross of Fate, this is a negative factor.
But suppose a bet in a match needs to be made. Then we move in dynamics. Freiburg does not miss the first half, although he is an outsider at the bookmaker. Borussia does not score, then something does not allow this to be done. The result after the first half Freiburg-Mercury, BM-Jupiter.
If I made a bet, she would have been +1 to Freiburg.
And if you look at the moment of the goal, then make sure that Freiburg is Mercury is 100% possible.
The initial astrological indicators for the game are very few to understand the outcome of the event as a whole. My recommendation is to look at the match map from the 1st to the 90th minute and only then draw a conclusion. Comparison with tennis I say that the dynamic component of the game decides who wins in 99% of cases, it is important who shifts where and who has what aspects during the game.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo    5 июня 2020  Пт  20_30_00 GMT+2 .jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 5 июня 2020 Пт 20_30_00 GMT+2 .jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 33
  • ZET 9.1.93 Geo    5 июня 2020  Пт  21_45_00 GMT+2 33.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 5 июня 2020 Пт 21_45_00 GMT+2 33.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 28

Mizaki

not sure if u noticed, but the one that starts the game, many times wears the colors of the sign on the ascendant ;)

eg. asc = aries -> kick-off by team in red

MOST Times.. not always

also, whats the obsession with the bullfighters? first Torrero , now u ..

i see why one might find it fascinating, but in other cultures its just cruel..

.. btw. do the people running from the bulls in pamplona have a name aswell ?:sideways:

xD I am against killing bulls, I meant that I think the same as a bullfighter, about the colors and equipment.
It is not my mother tongue English, maybe you don't understand me at all.

Mizaki

The question is what purpose do you pursue when making a prediction. I make a prediction in order to put money on it, if not, why then make such a prediction.)))

If you take apart yesterday's match, then I see the following. I couldn’t give away the ASC or the DSC to someone in this game, but I definitely assumed that there would be no draw in this match.
Mercury in the 7th house, Jupiter 2th house and the connection with the Cross of Fate, this is a negative factor.
But suppose a bet in a match needs to be made. Then we move in dynamics. Freiburg does not miss the first half, although he is an outsider at the bookmaker. Borussia does not score, then something does not allow this to be done. The result after the first half Freiburg-Mercury, BM-Jupiter.
If I made a bet, she would have been +1 to Freiburg.
And if you look at the moment of the goal, then make sure that Freiburg is Mercury is 100% possible.
The initial astrological indicators for the game are very few to understand the outcome of the event as a whole. My recommendation is to look at the match map from the 1st to the 90th minute and only then draw a conclusion. Comparison with tennis I say that the dynamic component of the game decides who wins in 99% of cases, it is important who shifts where and who has what aspects during the game.

torero, the second chart with time 20:45, would not be 21:30?
the start of the second half would be 21:30 pm?