When Will I get a Job?

Tanuj Srivastava

thanks for the volley of questions as usual,
sans feedbacks on ground realities and plans, sharing experience,
then you will leave n move to another set of questions!!

venus is both neecha and combust impacting health-marriage,
and have suggested wearing diamond,
though could promote artistic tastes, pharma, electricals n electronics, etc;
venus debilated virgo is selfish/self-centred in approach
unlike venus pisces elevated and selfless in approach;

sun-mer are friends and supplement each other
making budhatitya yoga representing intellect!
mer elevated in 4th,
growth-riches through intellectual pursuits already said;

mer elevated neechabhanga of venus, gradual rise in life;

- do you consider yourself intellectually capable in any area,
critical thinking and attitude, audit-editorial-quality control roles etc,
literary-oratory-astro aptitudes;
- is neecha venus impacting your health-vitality, and attitude towards people
negating relationships/friendships/marriage
- do you have manifested artistic tastes, pharma, health care etc
- do you find the artistic aptitudes etc and health being developed gradually,
you have overnight discovered now that you want to be into acting etc
- what happens to IAS, govt role etc

it is sat dasa, sat own acq 9th for technical aptitudes, distant lands, innovativeness;
life settling at 36+ to evolve by then;
jup scorpio aptitude for research-occult-forensic-astro roles;
could look at technical research n development or quality improvement roles;

Mer dasa follows next, growth through intellectual pursuits;

you can learn better reflecting on your own life experience and trends!
moon gemini keeps gathering lot of information and keeps confusing itself!!
good at management information systems, psycho-analytics etc rather than decision making roles.
mer lord 2nd negates to first, negating family-finances; wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;
recite vishnu sahasranama.

wishing you well, kshantaram

Hello Kshantaram Sir extremely sorry for the volley of questions and not being able to provide feedback. I had my NABARD Grade A Manager exam so I was not able to provide feedback.

Feedback

- do you consider yourself intellectually capable in any area,
critical thinking and attitude, audit-editorial-quality control roles etc,
literary-oratory-astro aptitudes

Well, Sir, I consider my self to be intellectually capable in areas like languages english, hindi, basically fields which require more rote memorization and rote learning. I feel comfortable in areas which require more theoretical knowledge like-history,geography.I don't feel comfortable in areas like maths, accounting, reasoning,physics, chemistry, biology. I am not comfortable in areas which require solving of numericals and practicals. I have good memory as I do tend to remember a lot of information and events which happened a long time ago if I studied about them. I am good at calculations but I struggle in the solving of complex mathematical questions. I am decent at arithmetic maths but other areas where complex mathematics is required those are the fields where I struggle. I am a good communicator as well but I am slightly shy and introverted so I tend to hesitate while speaking in public and in front of strangers.

- is neecha venus impacting your health-vitality, and attitude towards people
negating relationships/friendships/marriage

Yes Sir I have had skin related problems like acne and also I am having hairfall problem currently.Sir I also have high myopia -6.5 in both the eyes.I have eye related problems.I wear prescription eye glasses.I have weak eyesight and vision.Also Sir I have not had any relationship with anyone be it a girlfriend or a friend in general. I have hardly had any interaction with girls in school and college. I barely had friends in school and college. I was a loner and depressed student in school and college. I hated going to school and college. Also Sir I don't want to marry at all. My parents are the ones who tell me and talk to me about marriage. I just try to divert them and distract them by changing the topic and ignoring them. I want to remain alone by myself and don't marry at all. I tell them that I am only interested in marrying western women as I know that they will never be able to find a western women for doing arrange marriage instead of directly telling them that I have no interest in marrying anybody.

- do you have manifested artistic tastes, pharma, health care etc

Not really Sir I mean other than modeling I don't really have manifested any artistic tastes in pharma and health care. My parents are the ones who are telling me to try for modeling and I am ok with that as my main goal is to attain a good career which can provide me with a lot of income, position of authority, status, recognition in society, name and fame.

- do you find the artistic aptitudes etc and health being developed gradually,
you have overnight discovered now that you want to be into acting etc

Well Sir like I said my main goal is to attain a good career which can provide me with a lot of income, position of authority, status, recognition in society, name and fame. So I keep my options open with regards to career be it artistic aptitudes like acting and modeling,english singing.My health has slightly improved as I do tend to take better care of my appearance and grooming than I used to.

- what happens to IAS, govt role etc

Well Sir this is still my main goal and I keep giving government job competition exams but I have so far been unsuccessful in clearing them. So I keep all my options open with regards to career including non academic and artistic areas like- modeling and acting , english singing.
I used to play cricket at a local club as well and I am quite interested in sports field as well especially cricket.

Last edited:

Tanuj Srivastava

Hi tanuj

just saw your chart . you are gemini asc gemini rasi . you have all qualities o buddha in full form , like communication , intelligence , detexrity of mind multi tasking , social , good at team work etc .

currently u r running jupiter dasa lord of 7th and 1oth . that jupiter placed in 6th house which is some what problematic . not in terms of negative but it makes you hard work , rewards comes after long battle . you have many enemies in your workplace who does underground things to pull your leg . office politics will make you tired , your senior or HR will try every means to stop you getting from promotions . they say ill about you to your boss , so be prepared for all . but jupier in 6th gives victory over enemies , excellent communicator . you speech will have high level of influence than your earnings ! .

mars rahu in 5th gives disturbed mind mind is filled with negative thoughts , friends become enemies one day and back stabs you . you are bit angry short temper person , acts first then think later . you missed many things due to that .

your spouse most probably a teacher or govt employee ! .

you get foreign job likely , since 10th lord aspected by 9th lord .

relationship with father is good , no enmity and all .except few difference of opinions . father is wealthy learned spiritual , may be doing business . .

theres no possiblity of govt job for you , since 10th lord in anuradha nak it takes you to foregin land , that nak lord saturn is also in 9th house of foregin . you will work here sometime then it takes to forgein land , 80 % of mithuna lagna persons either work as teacher or working in forgein .

you get job in 2021.... do inform me when this happens so that i will be happy that my words came true ! .

Thank You creativei for the profound analysis and insight.

My feedback

Sir you mentioned I am gemini asc gemini rasi I have all qualities o buddha in full form , like communication , intelligence , detexrity of mind multi tasking , social , good at team work etc .

Creativei Sir I am a gemini asc and gemini rasi but still I am kind of an introvert and shy type. I have become slightly more mature with time now but used to hesitate a lot in school and college. Even though I have all qualitites of buddha mercury and being a gemini asc I should have an extroverted bold personality,I really am somewhat an introverted and soiltude loving person . I don't why this is maybe because I have Moon placed in the asc which make me emotional and sensitive by nature. I am not a social person which gemini people are supposed to be.

Also Jupiter Mahadasha from 2008 till now has been extremely painful and depressing for me. I feel suicidal and helpless. I am hopeless and purposeless. My life seems meaningless. I have no self-confidence. I am unemployed. I don't like my parents especially my Father.

Creativei Sir Will I get job in 2021 only or do you think it could be in 2020?
maybe when Jupiter transits in Capricorn in my 8th house in conjunction with Saturn from March 30 to June 30 2020. I might be able to get a job then.2021 is really too late for me and it will be a very long wait for me to get a job. I want a job right now as soon as possible. I completed my MBA in June 2019.

Also Creativei Sir When do you think I might be able to GO ON A FOREIGN TRIP AND WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO ATTAIN FOREIGN SETTLEMENT?
I am quite interested and attracted to the foreign especially english speaking developed countries western culture and western people like-USA,Canada,Australia and European Countries.

Creativei Sir you mentioned that my spouse most probably a teacher or govt employee Sir do you think I can get a foreign spouse?

Also Creativei Sir my father is not wealthy at all infact he has very poor and horrible income and career. It is my mother who has the better income and career as she is a retired government doctor.
I dislike my father more than my mother as my father is a very egoistic and an obnoxious individual. He is very unlikable and argumentative person. He is a very toxic and irritating person. He talks very loudly as well and has a lot of ego. My elder brother who is 14 years older than me doesn't like him either.

Creativei Sir Will I never get a government job even though Sun aspects my 10th house? Although Sun is of 0 degree in my horoscope.

Thank You Creativei Sir I will definitely let you know when I get a job and how my life pans out in future.

Sir please do look into and let me know the various points and queries I mentioned in my feedback. Thanks.

creativei

lol Tanujk u asking so many questions very confused and worried person you are i thought my reply will satisfy you and make you happy but its ok , i take it as challenge this time i tell even more specific .

What i told was right indeed you are like that but thing is it comes later .

do you know what stopping you from that your moon placed in aridra rahu star for rahu moon is his n0.1 enemy aridra means teardrop person undergoes many traumatic conditions in life , u saying i often have suicidal thoughts thats because moon in rahu star , cursed moon it is . and your rahu is in 5th with mars who is your 6th and 11th lord , thats y u r experiencing many problems

do u know the astrological term called neenchabanga rajayoga you have that , ie first half of your life filled with many miseries from home life to prob to social everything gets blow only after that person will get what he lost . that is neecha banga first blow then success . dnt wry you are about to get everything back .

jupiter is your 10th and 7th lord is in 6th house of enemies debts and diseases and that jupiter is aspected by 8th and 9th lord saturn 8th house means struggle suicidal tendencies humilations etc , tanuj generally jupiter spoils where he sits but its aspects get purifed from 6th he aspects 10th , 12th and 2nd indeed u see improvements in these houses for sure . no doubt . and that jupiter is in saturn constellatipn ,

both saturn mars are showing their 8th , 6th powers first respectively when they show 9th 11th house powers , which happens later you will see many changes . good changes .

also for ubaya lagna (dual sign asc) 7th house is both maraka and badhaka as well thats y u facing problems but dnt wry u have long life .

reg job query as i said before u get only when its destined , not for u completed mba . fate wont favor you only because u r educated infact there are many persons who are highly educated are in home without job ,i know many like that . for them guru placed in kendra houses yet still not employed , u having 6th house guru and u want everything in overnight ? friend first know the reality of life , observe everyone around you , take their experience . having highly qualified is not all , it doesn't have any worth when it comes reality , u know that by experience ..

indeed u get job in 2021 only , moon bukti is not possible since moon rahu are enemies , moon is in rahu constellation . even moon desire to give rahu stops . planets too have ego like us !

with 2nd lord moon in rahu star and 10th lord jupiter is in saturn star anuradha , anuradha natives resides in foregin land .

you also have one break up . love failure .

no tanuj there is no chances of foregin spouse to u , she may be same country but different state or culture .

venus is in kanya kanya is 6th house of kalapurusha also that venus in sun star so it should give spouse from service sector specifically govt . 7th lord in 6th should give wife from service sector . 6th house along 3rd house is service .

reg father as i said sun in virgo should give a businessman father or farmer father , since it with venus though its debilitated father is well to do , or at-least some what ok . in order to know about father one should see 9th from , from kanya taurus is 9th , taurus as a 9th should give wealthy pretty financially sound dad , since its debilitated he is not well to do but as i said again he will gain lot in future . because mercury is strong there . but of course you both have difference of opinions sure as it happens in every home .

n tanuk govt job is not possible for u. kingly planets are afflicted mere aspect of sun to 10th house wont give govt job , it may govt favors not govt job . u get only mnc job in foregin land ..

cheers

Tanuj Srivastava

lol Tanujk u asking so many questions very confused and worried person you are i thought my reply will satisfy you and make you happy but its ok , i take it as challenge this time i tell even more specific .

What i told was right indeed you are like that but thing is it comes later .

do you know what stopping you from that your moon placed in aridra rahu star for rahu moon is his n0.1 enemy aridra means teardrop person undergoes many traumatic conditions in life , u saying i often have suicidal thoughts thats because moon in rahu star , cursed moon it is . and your rahu is in 5th with mars who is your 6th and 11th lord , thats y u r experiencing many problems

do u know the astrological term called neenchabanga rajayoga you have that , ie first half of your life filled with many miseries from home life to prob to social everything gets blow only after that person will get what he lost . that is neecha banga first blow then success . dnt wry you are about to get everything back .

jupiter is your 10th and 7th lord is in 6th house of enemies debts and diseases and that jupiter is aspected by 8th and 9th lord saturn 8th house means struggle suicidal tendencies humilations etc , tanuj generally jupiter spoils where he sits but its aspects get purifed from 6th he aspects 10th , 12th and 2nd indeed u see improvements in these houses for sure . no doubt . and that jupiter is in saturn constellatipn ,

both saturn mars are showing their 8th , 6th powers first respectively when they show 9th 11th house powers , which happens later you will see many changes . good changes .

also for ubaya lagna (dual sign asc) 7th house is both maraka and badhaka as well thats y u facing problems but dnt wry u have long life .

reg job query as i said before u get only when its destined , not for u completed mba . fate wont favor you only because u r educated infact there are many persons who are highly educated are in home without job ,i know many like that . for them guru placed in kendra houses yet still not employed , u having 6th house guru and u want everything in overnight ? friend first know the reality of life , observe everyone around you , take their experience . having highly qualified is not all , it doesn't have any worth when it comes reality , u know that by experience ..

indeed u get job in 2021 only , moon bukti is not possible since moon rahu are enemies , moon is in rahu constellation . even moon desire to give rahu stops . planets too have ego like us !

with 2nd lord moon in rahu star and 10th lord jupiter is in saturn star anuradha , anuradha natives resides in foregin land .

you also have one break up . love failure .

no tanuj there is no chances of foregin spouse to u , she may be same country but different state or culture .

venus is in kanya kanya is 6th house of kalapurusha also that venus in sun star so it should give spouse from service sector specifically govt . 7th lord in 6th should give wife from service sector . 6th house along 3rd house is service .

reg father as i said sun in virgo should give a businessman father or farmer father , since it with venus though its debilitated father is well to do , or at-least some what ok . in order to know about father one should see 9th from , from kanya taurus is 9th , taurus as a 9th should give wealthy pretty financially sound dad , since its debilitated he is not well to do but as i said again he will gain lot in future . because mercury is strong there . but of course you both have difference of opinions sure as it happens in every home .

n tanuk govt job is not possible for u. kingly planets are afflicted mere aspect of sun to 10th house wont give govt job , it may govt favors not govt job . u get only mnc job in foregin land ..

cheers

Creativei Sir when do you think my life will get better? When my mars antardasha starts in September 2020 will that be the beginning of the good period of my life?

Also Sir how do you think my rahu antardasha in September 2021 be like?

Sir I you mentioned that I have one break up . love failure
But Sir I have never been in a relationship with anyone. I have hardly talked to women other than my mother and my relatives. Maybe you are talking about the future that I might be having one break up love failure.

Sir, you said that there is no chance of a foreign spouse for me.
But Sir I am not interested in marrying anybody from India as I am not interested in Indian culture and people. I would rather remain single throughout my life than marry somebody from India.
Sir, I am only interested in western culture and people.

Sir as far as my father is concerned so far he has very poor income and career. He is currently a chartered valuer but hardly gets any clients. He has a poor job.

Sir please make predictions about my mother because so far in my life I have gained much more from her than I have from my father. She is richer than him and has a government job. She is a better person as well compared to my father.
I like my mother more than my father.

Sir, you said that I will reside in foreign land and also get a job in foreign land.
Sir When do you think will I be able to go to a foreign country and get a foreign job?
Sir Will I be able to settle in foreign country permanently?

Also Sir if I can go to foreign land then why can't I get a foreign spouse because I only like foreign western culture and people.
Sir it would make me very happy if I can go to a foreign country and settle there permanently by obtaining citizenship of foreign country.

Thank You Creativei Sir you have been great help
Please do look into and let me know the various points and queries I mentioned in my feedback.

creativei

Creativei Sir when do you think my life will get better? When my mars antardasha starts in September 2020 will that be the beginning of the good period of my life?

Also Sir how do you think my rahu antardasha in September 2021 be like?

Sir I you mentioned that I have one break up . love failure
But Sir I have never been in a relationship with anyone. I have hardly talked to women other than my mother and my relatives. Maybe you are talking about the future that I might be having one break up love failure.

Sir, you said that there is no chance of a foreign spouse for me.
But Sir I am not interested in marrying anybody from India as I am not interested in Indian culture and people. I would rather remain single throughout my life than marry somebody from India.
Sir, I am only interested in western culture and people.

Sir as far as my father is concerned so far he has very poor income and career. He is currently a chartered valuer but hardly gets any clients. He has a poor job.

Sir please make predictions about my mother because so far in my life I have gained much more from her than I have from my father. She is richer than him and has a government job. She is a better person as well compared to my father.
I like my mother more than my father.

Sir, you said that I will reside in foreign land and also get a job in foreign land.
Sir When do you think will I be able to go to a foreign country and get a foreign job?
Sir Will I be able to settle in foreign country permanently?

Also Sir if I can go to foreign land then why can't I get a foreign spouse because I only like foreign western culture and people.
Sir it would make me very happy if I can go to a foreign country and settle there permanently by obtaining citizenship of foreign country.

Thank You Creativei Sir you have been great help
Please do look into and let me know the various points and queries I mentioned in my feedback.

Hi tanuj i already answered enough but still not satisfied , its all because your moon , since its in rahu star you are filled lots of confusion , it gives restless mind . nobody will say like me ,even a paid astrologer wont even tell this much , since im highly concerned about queries and worries , i wished to make you happy , its sad that i failed in that . its ok . it happens because everyone life controlled by planets and nakshatras , its nothing on our hands .

Ask any important q's now that should be clear and final . after you should not ask further and thereby develop the length of thread . its my kind request .

please place any 3 q's and i will respond full in detail .

Tanuj Srivastava

Hi tanuj i already answered enough but still not satisfied , its all because your moon , since its in rahu star you are filled lots of confusion , it gives restless mind . nobody will say like me ,even a paid astrologer wont even tell this much , since im highly concerned about queries and worries , i wished to make you happy , its sad that i failed in that . its ok . it happens because everyone life controlled by planets and nakshatras , its nothing on our hands .

Ask any important q's now that should be clear and final . after you should not ask further and thereby develop the length of thread . its my kind request .

please place any 3 q's and i will respond full in detail .

Hello Creativei Sir I just wanted to know regarding following-

Career and Financial Status

Sir Please mention the exact month of 2021 when I will get the job?

HOW IS WEALTH IN MY Horoscope? WHAT WILL BE MY FINANCIAL STATUS ACCORDING TO MY HOROSCOPE?

How much income will I be able to generate in my life through my own efforts?

Can I become a millionaire or a billionaire according to my horoscope?

Will I be rich in my life? Will I have a lot of wealth and money? Will I have a luxurious life?

Will I have a good career that can provide me with a lot of income, position of authority, status and recognition in society? Will I attain name and fame?

Should I do a job or business which is more suitable for me?

Marriage

Sir Please mention the exact month and year when I will get married?

What kind of wife will I get?
Please predict her looks, physique, character, family, financial status, study, career. Thanks!

What do you think the physical appearance of my future spouse would be like? Please predict her complexion.

Will it be love marriage or arrange marriage?

How will my married life be?

Foreign Settlement

Sir Please mention the exact month and year WHEN WILL I GET TO GO ON A FOREIGN TRIP AND WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO ATTAIN FOREIGN SETTLEMENT?

Eye Surgery

Creativei Sir I have high myopia (nearsightedness) -6.5 in both the eyes. I have eye related problems. I wear prescription eye glasses. I have weak eyesight and vision.
I had great eyesight till 2010.

Will I regain perfect eyesight which I had since childhood till 2010? I wear eye glasses and I hate wearing them I am thinking of LASIK eye surgery for removing glasses.
I am wanting to get Lasik eye surgery for vision correction to remove myopia.

Should I go for Lasik eye surgery?

Could you please let me know if my stars are in favor or not?
What days are the best and what should I avoid?

Hair Loss Problem

I am also suffering from male pattern baldness since 2017. I had thick lush strong hair since birth till 2017. I am undergoing hair treatment like PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy from Jan 2019 till now. Results so far have been moderate. I might have to go for hair transplant.

Please tell how would my hair be in future? I don't want to go bald my father has male pattern baldness so it is genetic for me. I am losing hair from the front and middle area the forehead and the crown portion.

Will I regain all of my hair which I had since childhood till 2017. I had really great hair but right now they have reduced in density and volume. I want all of my hair back Please do tell?

Should I go for hair transplant?

Thanks Creativei Sir It has been wonderful talking to you
Hope you can clarify all these questions I have in my mind.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

This question would be best asked as a Horary question, though I am sure Vedic can also help.

For Horary, please use the date, time and place when this question came to your mind. If you don't remember that, please use the date and time when you started this particular thread. Then use that data to create a chart on astro.com and post on the Horary Career Board of this AW forum.

creativei

Hello Creativei Sir I just wanted to know regarding following-

Career and Financial Status

Sir Please mention the exact month of 2021 when I will get the job?

HOW IS WEALTH IN MY Horoscope? WHAT WILL BE MY FINANCIAL STATUS ACCORDING TO MY HOROSCOPE?

How much income will I be able to generate in my life through my own efforts?

Can I become a millionaire or a billionaire according to my horoscope?

Will I be rich in my life? Will I have a lot of wealth and money? Will I have a luxurious life?

Will I have a good career that can provide me with a lot of income, position of authority, status and recognition in society? Will I attain name and fame?

Should I do a job or business which is more suitable for me?

Marriage

Sir Please mention the exact month and year when I will get married?

What kind of wife will I get?
Please predict her looks, physique, character, family, financial status, study, career. Thanks!

What do you think the physical appearance of my future spouse would be like? Please predict her complexion.

Will it be love marriage or arrange marriage?

How will my married life be?

Foreign Settlement

Sir Please mention the exact month and year WHEN WILL I GET TO GO ON A FOREIGN TRIP AND WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO ATTAIN FOREIGN SETTLEMENT?

Eye Surgery

Creativei Sir I have high myopia (nearsightedness) -6.5 in both the eyes. I have eye related problems. I wear prescription eye glasses. I have weak eyesight and vision.
I had great eyesight till 2010.

Will I regain perfect eyesight which I had since childhood till 2010? I wear eye glasses and I hate wearing them I am thinking of LASIK eye surgery for removing glasses.
I am wanting to get Lasik eye surgery for vision correction to remove myopia.

Should I go for Lasik eye surgery?

Could you please let me know if my stars are in favor or not?
What days are the best and what should I avoid?

Hair Loss Problem

I am also suffering from male pattern baldness since 2017. I had thick lush strong hair since birth till 2017. I am undergoing hair treatment like PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy from Jan 2019 till now. Results so far have been moderate. I might have to go for hair transplant.

Please tell how would my hair be in future? I don't want to go bald my father has male pattern baldness so it is genetic for me. I am losing hair from the front and middle area the forehead and the crown portion.

Will I regain all of my hair which I had since childhood till 2017. I had really great hair but right now they have reduced in density and volume. I want all of my hair back Please do tell?

Should I go for hair transplant?

Thanks Creativei Sir It has been wonderful talking to you
Hope you can clarify all these questions I have in my mind.

Dear tanuj listen to me first of all dont get too serious in life have calm and cool disposition ypu are still young gona have to achieve many , so dont worry much and becomes restless that itself makes you sick , there are many person in the world suffering more than us ours is nothing before that . also there is no use of weeping everyday . have positive attitude towards life , engage yourself in something , make yourself busy ,have healthy hobbies , go out enjoy the things around you., play simulation games . chat with parents and siblings . read newspapers and watch tv . life changes sure , it will be like that now , but when dasa bukti changes situations too changes , your mindset also changes .

You get job in 2021 between may to july . rahu bukti guru antar , it happens suddenly . mostly in mnc .

yours is not dhana yoga chart u just earn money to live . 2nd lord in rahu star , actually it indicates poverty . but since 2nd lord in 1st also jupiter aspects 2nd you are saved . so don't have huge expectations and dreams ,it good if you earn properly without obstacle , plan your savings properly . money is wasted lot . you even fall into alcohol habits later part of life . no own business and all this chart is not a dhana yoga chart nor business man chart . just work under someone .

Reg wife complexion since 7th lord in scorpio aspected by saturn . she is somewhat medium complexion swarthy . but highly controlling wife . very hard worker . comes from, distant land , another state . has irritable nagging nature . she not wealthy ,comes from middle class hard working family . but wise and spiritual . she harsh in speech and attitude courageous . never care attitude . ill temper suddenly utters big words without thinking . so careful with her , if you are submissive fine . else she never gives **** to you . !

reg forgein you get those opportunities in rahu bukti . last bukti of jupiter dasa , after that saturn no need to say it take you forgein only . he is lord of 9th forgein settlement . by the end of 2024 you will pack up .

Reg eye trouble yeah yes 2nd lord in rahu star gives eye trouble that rahu is with 6th lord aspecting 2nd lord is very clear . but dont worry since jupiter aspects 2nd you wont have major trouble . this saturn dasa is good for you .

Saturn is in jupiter star so it gives forgein job / settlement and marriage . but only thing is you will have lots of debts , so take care of that . don't spend recklessly , plan your savings well , your enemies will trouble you , you spend much for health . so take care .

reg baldness, sun indicates baldness . sun in 1st , 2nd or 7th gives baldness sun is in kanya rasi which is barren sign so it gives hair loss . saturn indicates hair ,is aspected by rahu is also reason .

go to tirupati once and give tonsure and pray to lord balaji with wholeheartedly ,within 4 months you get all your hair back .. sage agastya says this . try for once ...

your marriage happiness in 2028 . 32yrs . 7th lord aspected by saturn . gives late marriage but long lasting .