Job Interview

kylo

Hi All,
I have a job interview(online) on Monday, but don't know exact time.

Will I get that job if I take the interview without anyone's support?

Note: I want to go alone without someone helping me with the interview.
But the person who referred me insisted to take help of someone to get the job as he think I can't make it.

I'm very confused, please help me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ns.15087.141857.jpg
    astro_2gw_ns.15087.141857.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 51

tikana

There is no tol therefore no help needed but i wonder what is mars representing since its disposittor of jup anf moon and it squares jup

kylo

Thank you tikana & watcherofthesouth for your valuable time and analysis. @watchofthesouth Yes! He will be older than me. I might take his support due to the situation and importance.

The positive news will settle my nerves.

Coming to Monday, It could get postpone. I'm expecting to hear the exact date today, it should be on Monday mostly. Will update that soon.

watcherofthesouth

I think that's a good idea and I think you should talk to him beforehand if you haven't already - about a plan. The chart represents a few possibilities:

Uranus can represent astrology in your chart: This could be an astrologist that you ask for help about a decision with your career.
Neptune: You are unsure so that's why you reach out to Uranus (see the connection in the chart)
Uranus is in a house (11th) of "network of friends" which is whom you are asking. The astrologers will give you several possibilities.
Saturn is potentially an older person that you will talk to (3 degrees is a Gemini/communication degree) and an astrologer is telling you to use that powerful (Pluto) resource. It may also mean a possible delay.

Let us know how it goes..

kylo

I think that's a good idea and I think you should talk to him beforehand if you haven't already - about a plan. The chart represents a few possibilities:

Uranus can represent astrology in your chart: This could be an astrologist that you ask for help about a decision with your career.
Neptune: You are unsure so that's why you reach out to Uranus (see the connection in the chart)
Uranus is in a house (11th) of "network of friends" which is whom you are asking. The astrologers will give you several possibilities.
Saturn is potentially an older person that you will talk to (3 degrees is a Gemini/communication degree) and an astrologer is telling you to use that powerful (Pluto) resource. It may also mean a possible delay.

Let us know how it goes..

The Interview will be on Monday probably from 1-2 CST, and will talk to the elder person probably today or tomorrow about the plan.

Thank you for a detailed response. Makes a lot of sense.

rafaella

Early ASC perhaps because you were undecided whether you needed help or not. Either way, the receptions are not great, It can mean either you don't get the job or if you do, your performance will not be great and the job not suitable. Not a good chart...

please update!

Last edited:

kylo

Early ASC perhaps because you were undecided whether you needed help or not. Either way, the receptions are not great, It can mean either you don't get the job or if you do, your performance will not be great and the job not suitable. Not a good chart...

please update!

Thanks rafaella. I decided to go with the support and we are planning on how to handle the interview. And they were older than me.

If I get the job, I do expect the kind of effort I need to put in to perform as per expectations. I am willing to work hard.

Will there be a chance of firing due to the performance? Working hard or struggling is expected already.

watcherofthesouth

Agreed on the chart not being positive in the following ways:
Pluto 18/evil/mean powerful energy. It could aspect Saturn, the older person (meaning to stay guarded) or it could mean evil/powerful women (Pluto aspecting Venus).
Mars/Men/behind the scenes looking for something more than collegial relations (8th house/sex aspecting 5th house love affairs).

However, if you focus on the trine (Neptune/creativity), it will overcompensate for potential BS you may encounter (boss/Sun or Staff). In other words, you could be an indispensable member of the team because of your talent/track record and success (10th) and no one will mess with you.

If you get the job, Chiron will need to be dealt with (remedy).

kylo

Agreed on the chart not being positive in the following ways:
Pluto 18/evil/mean powerful energy. It could aspect Saturn, the older person (meaning to stay guarded) or it could mean evil/powerful women (Pluto aspecting Venus).
Mars/Men/behind the scenes looking for something more than collegial relations (8th house/sex aspecting 5th house love affairs).

However, if you focus on the trine (Neptune/creativity), it will overcompensate for potential BS you may encounter (boss/Sun or Staff). In other words, you could be an indispensable member of the team because of your talent/track record and success (10th) and no one will mess with you.

If you get the job, Chiron will need to be dealt with (remedy).

Thank you for clarifying, this helps me a lot. Will try my best to make it. Will update the result as soon as I get it.

Thank you all.

kylo

Hi All,

Thanks for your time. Unfortunately I didn't get the job. Disappointing result but life has to move on. Don't know when I could get a job.