Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
All the symbols Q doesn't represent a quincunx. There is some little numbers or letters near the "Q". They can represent quintiles, bi quintiles... ^^'

It's difficult to know because I'm not used to analyze those aspects

But you seem to have 2 quincunx with Chiron - Saturn/Jupiter

Aaaah ok šŸ‘ thanks šŸ˜Š

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, it's affecting a lot my persona at the MC..
What is also tricky, is that Pluto square my Moon (Moon in 10th house conjunct MC - (but happily the orb is 10Ā°, not 0 or 1, so I guess this square is not so strong as it could be in other cases)
Otherwise, I don't know how to use longitudinal points, etc..
All this things seems very difficult for me. I'm not skilled with numbers in general

Do you feel the aspects?

three M symbols

Yes I feel them. I see them in reality everyday because they create important events, with really annoying concrete consequences.

Pluto square Moon is not so important compared to the yod

Chrysalis

Lmao šŸ˜‚ itā€™s madness. They will soon stop when Boris starts to put more measures in like he said today.

Oh! did Mr bean do another talk today, I missed it?

But come on this is turning into a toilet paper war, these sheeple need to get a grip, do they not know about using a Lota...

KD13439-y4xi-a4.png

Hkk

Account Closed
Do you feel this New Moon?

Not yet but I usually feel things through other (outside the home) people (libra)
And as Iā€™m at home and no one to see and gel or mix with I canā€™t yet but itā€™s early days donā€™t you think?

Random thoughts

I was thinking today how bad my handwriting is. I have Venus in 3rd with merc and Neptune and Uranus.
Itā€™s child like. A child thatā€™s still learning lol thatā€™s how bad it is. Even when I really try itā€™s ok but still child like.

Madness