Read My Chart

Tauro98

Hello, I'm female. Dob 24th April 1998 & birth time 2:30 am. Tell me about myself ��

[moved thread hijacking post to new thread - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ramkey

Rahu and Mercury are your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period) and Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods) respectively. Moon is your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). Currently, you are running Mercury Mahadasa and Ketu Antardasa that lasts till January 2021. Your Antardasa Lord Mercury is your Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods) and hence the current period will be good for you. Your Mahadasa Lord Rahu and Antardasa Lord Mercury are friends and so they will coordinate to help you. However, Rahu is placed in the Ashtamasthan (Eighth House - House of Death), which is a Dusthana (Bad Place) and hence benefits are diluted. You will have problems also in the current period. Your Antardasa Lord Mercury is debilitated I the Third house (House of courage and efforts) Pisces, which is a half Dusthana (Bad Place) and hence the benefits are further diluted. It will only be an average period for you now.
Mars and Sun are placed together in the Fourth House (House of comforts) in Aries. This shows your domination and anger. You will be dominating, short-tempered and authoritative at home. However, this may not help you always as your Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Saturn is debilitated in the same place in Aries. Your Moon and Mercury are together and so you should be very intelligent and correctly assess the situations and arrive at proper judgments. As Moon also happens to be the Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage), your husband will be intelligent and well educated. Lord of the Fifth House (House of Prosperity) Venus is in the Second House (House of wealth and family). This creates wealth and prosperity for you during Venus dasa and transit period. However, the presence of Maandi in the Second House (House of wealth and family) could dilute the benefits and cause unexpected expenses. The debilitation of your Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Saturn in the Navamsa Chart also invites problems during Saturn dasa and transit period. Lord of the Twelfth House (House of Losses) Jupiter present in the Second House (House of wealth and family) could create financial problems and huge expenses during Jupiter dasa and transit period. Lord of the Tenth House (House of Profession) Venus present in the Second House (House of wealth and family) creates a good career for you through which you will earn a lot of money during Venus dasa and transit period. Moreover, Lord of the Tenth House (House of Profession) Sun is exalted in Aries that gives you a cherished career during Sun dasa and transit period also. As Lord of the Tenth House (House of Profession) Sun is with Mars placed in his own house in Aries, you will soon become a company leader or start your own business enterprise and flourish. However, during Saturn dasa and transit period, problems could crop up in your career because of the debilitating nature of Saturn both in the Rasi and Navamsa Chart.
To summarize, your chart is a good one and you will live a happy life most of the time.
Best wishes to you,

Tauro98

Rahu and Mercury are your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period) and Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods) respectively. Moon is your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). Currently, you are running Mercury Mahadasa and Ketu Antardasa that lasts till January 2021. Your Antardasa Lord Mercury is your Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods) and hence the current period will be good for you. Your Mahadasa Lord Rahu and Antardasa Lord Mercury are friends and so they will coordinate to help you. However, Rahu is placed in the Ashtamasthan (Eighth House - House of Death), which is a Dusthana (Bad Place) and hence benefits are diluted. You will have problems also in the current period. Your Antardasa Lord Mercury is debilitated I the Third house (House of courage and efforts) Pisces, which is a half Dusthana (Bad Place) and hence the benefits are further diluted. It will only be an average period for you now.
Mars and Sun are placed together in the Fourth House (House of comforts) in Aries. This shows your domination and anger. You will be dominating, short-tempered and authoritative at home. However, this may not help you always as your Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Saturn is debilitated in the same place in Aries. Your Moon and Mercury are together and so you should be very intelligent and correctly assess the situations and arrive at proper judgments. As Moon also happens to be the Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage), your husband will be intelligent and well educated. Lord of the Fifth House (House of Prosperity) Venus is in the Second House (House of wealth and family). This creates wealth and prosperity for you during Venus dasa and transit period. However, the presence of Maandi in the Second House (House of wealth and family) could dilute the benefits and cause unexpected expenses. The debilitation of your Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Saturn in the Navamsa Chart also invites problems during Saturn dasa and transit period. Lord of the Twelfth House (House of Losses) Jupiter present in the Second House (House of wealth and family) could create financial problems and huge expenses during Jupiter dasa and transit period. Lord of the Tenth House (House of Profession) Venus present in the Second House (House of wealth and family) creates a good career for you through which you will earn a lot of money during Venus dasa and transit period. Moreover, Lord of the Tenth House (House of Profession) Sun is exalted in Aries that gives you a cherished career during Sun dasa and transit period also. As Lord of the Tenth House (House of Profession) Sun is with Mars placed in his own house in Aries, you will soon become a company leader or start your own business enterprise and flourish. However, during Saturn dasa and transit period, problems could crop up in your career because of the debilitating nature of Saturn both in the Rasi and Navamsa Chart.
To summarize, your chart is a good one and you will live a happy life most of the time.
Best wishes to you,
Thank you 😊 Same to you. I want ask some more things that in what kind of business I can flourish. And are there any signs of abuse in my childhood and future? Because someone has told me that I was abused in my childhood and will be in future too. He also has told me the name of person who will come in future. And he also told me I will be infertile due to which my husband will divorce me.

ramkey

Venus engaged in the 10th house indicates profession related to music, entertainment, art, aesthetic and hotel industry. As Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Saturn is severely afflicted with the company of malefic planets Sun and Mars, there is a good possibility of childhood harassment or victimization during the Saturn dasa that you ran from 1998 to 2017. Whether you will be subjected to harassment in future can be said after a thorough analysis of all the Dasa Bhukti period and transits that is not easy to do and requires voluminous efforts and work.

Best wishes to you

Tauro98

Venus engaged in the 10th house indicates profession related to music, entertainment, art, aesthetic and hotel industry. As Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Saturn is severely afflicted with the company of malefic planets Sun and Mars, there is a good possibility of childhood harassment or victimization during the Saturn dasa that you ran from 1998 to 2017. Whether you will be subjected to harassment in future can be said after a thorough analysis of all the Dasa Bhukti period and transits that is not easy to do and requires voluminous efforts and work.

Best wishes to you
Thank you so much 😇