Folder Lost

Kannan

Dear Members
Given below are one Email received from my friend at Detroit and the reply I gave regarding a lost File . This is self explanatory .
“Hello this is priya. . I am missing a very important folder with a lot of important documents..I am currently in Detroit. But moved to Mexico in January. I thought I have taken it to Mexico. But my husband said it’s not there. The folder is dark Marrón, leather folder that’s like an office folder. The folder has our marriage certificate, the children’s birth certificate, our U.S citizenship certificates. The last time I think I saw it was in the Detroit home that we lived in that we vacated now”
Reply sent as below
Priya
I generated a chart based on the information provided by you on the lost Folder. Following are the indications
The Folder is near you meaning in the house itself , Repeat your search in the various places thoroughly once again. Following details may be of some help to you
The folder represented by Moon as the owner of 2nd house (possessions etc.) in the chart is sitting in the 1st House in Air sign and Cardent House . This means that the Folder is near you ie in the house itself but farther away, hidden from view(may be near a neighbor also) . As it is in the Airy sign look for the Folder in High places, upstairs, upper floors, on shelves on the roof, near the ceiling and windows.
Also Files, Folders and Documents specifically represented by 3rd House and its lord Sun in the chart is found in the 12th house (Lost) and in Succedent House indicates “ not in its usual place but not far away , harder to find; may be out of doors, in a garage or in the yard.
I feel the Folder will be recovered within 2 or 3 days not later than 10th of May
Best wishes
Kannan

The problem is the Folder not recovered yet

I request the Members to throw more light on the lost document whether it will be recovered or not, Thanks in advance The concerned chart is enclosed

Kannan

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80786&stc=1&d=1557804858

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lost_folder.11456.76486.jpg
    astro_2gw_lost_folder.11456.76486.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 50

Kannan

Fensi88

Can you please look into the matter and express your views as the party is very much upset and concerned about the lost folder which contains important documents. Thanks

kannan

Last edited:

Sunrise

Dear Members
Given below are one Email received from my friend at Detroit and the reply I gave regarding a lost File . This is self explanatory .
“Hello this is priya. . I am missing a very important folder with a lot of important documents..I am currently in Detroit. But moved to Mexico in January. I thought I have taken it to Mexico. But my husband said it’s not there. The folder is dark Marrón, leather folder that’s like an office folder. The folder has our marriage certificate, the children’s birth certificate, our U.S citizenship certificates. The last time I think I saw it was in the Detroit home that we lived in that we vacated now”
Reply sent as below
Priya
I generated a chart based on the information provided by you on the lost Folder. Following are the indications
The Folder is near you meaning in the house itself , Repeat your search in the various places thoroughly once again. Following details may be of some help to you
The folder represented by Moon as the owner of 2nd house (possessions etc.) in the chart is sitting in the 1st House in Air sign and Cardent House . This means that the Folder is near you ie in the house itself but farther away, hidden from view(may be near a neighbor also) . As it is in the Airy sign look for the Folder in High places, upstairs, upper floors, on shelves on the roof, near the ceiling and windows.
Also Files, Folders and Documents specifically represented by 3rd House and its lord Sun in the chart is found in the 12th house (Lost) and in Succedent House indicates “ not in its usual place but not far away , harder to find; may be out of doors, in a garage or in the yard.
I feel the Folder will be recovered within 2 or 3 days not later than 10th of May
Best wishes
Kannan

The problem is the Folder not recovered yet

I request the Members to throw more light on the lost document whether it will be recovered or not, Thanks in advance The concerned chart is enclosed

Kannan

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80786&stc=1&d=1557804858
hi Kannan,

i believe that you will find your precious folder.

look inside the box or something like this, mabe the folder is inside, or in a room witch has people or friend. Look near the box on the floor if you have.