Midpoints Study

ardentika

I've been studying midpoints for quite some time, and I'm amazed how much more info they give and how they work as the small, not easily visible codes that the Universe uses.

In Synsastry and natal horoscopes so far they have proved to give me accurate answers. I also check the 9th and 8th harmonic for such midpoints, as I notice they show our soul desires, the most sacred dreams we want to manifest.

So if you wish for me to look at your chart, post me your birth data, and I will have a look. :)

I will also try and give interpretations, also with your help, to gain a better understanding of the blending of energies and planets.

Should be fun! Join everyone! :b

Pinkybow

I've been studying midpoints for quite some time, and I'm amazed how much more info they give and how they work as the small, not easily visible codes that the Universe uses.

In Synsastry and natal horoscopes so far they have proved to give me accurate answers. I also check the 9th and 8th harmonic for such midpoints, as I notice they show our soul desires, the most sacred dreams we want to manifest.

So if you wish for me to look at your chart, post me your birth data, and I will have a look. :)

I will also try and give interpretations, also with your help, to gain a better understanding of the blending of energies and planets.

Should be fun! Join everyone! :b

I would love that!!!

Last edited:

ardentika

I would love that!!! 29/11/86 13.30 Bray Leinster Ireland 👌

Okay, so from the natal chart I get this. (not sure how strong the 1st harmonic are) Also I will keep the orb *very* tight. I think an exact orb is the best or 00°30 is still good to be really felt.

MO=VE/PL (00°34)

MO= your soul, emotional self, thoughts, feelings
VE/PL - compulsive love desires, powerful love, obsessivenes

When it comes to your love life with this midpoint touching your moon, I'd guess you tend to have power struggles in the relationships. Consciously or subconsciously you want to dominate over your partner and almost "consume" them and their love. It's like this desire for complete and whole merge with another being/soul that almost leaves them with no room for breathing or free will. It also shows the ability to love beyond this world. Sometimes this love might turn out to be a bit obsessive but also has potential to be highly transforming and soulfully deep.
There is always that strong desire for strong emotional connections, relationships and romances. Sometimes this can make you fall easily for someone's charm.
You also might subtly have this "fatal attraction" vibe. People might be even sexually attracted to you without being able to exactly pin point what it is exactly that's so magnetic about you. It's just that vibe.

SU=NE/PL (00°33)

Another Pluto midpoint. This aspect definitely can give some "psychic" powers. (even tho it's in the 1st harmonic) It gives vivid dreams and imagination. Extremely vivid imagination. Sun hitting this midpoint would probably give you strong idealistic views on the world and your goals. Very determined. You have the power to transform energy. If it's good you can make it really good, if it's bad.. well it can go really bad, unless you consciously chose to transform the energy in a positive one. And since it is the Sun that hits that, you probably are very aware of this "super-power" of yours. It gives you that strong mental confidence that you are capable of achieving everything you set as a goal in your life.

NE=MO/MA (00°24)

Moon/Mars is all about impulsiveness, fiery emotions, acting on the spur of the moment. It gives a tendency to be excitable or irritable. Neptune hitting this midpoint might literally cause you to create your own "movies" in your head and get emotionally involved in them. You might tend to take a situation and blow it out of proportion with your strong imagination, and then forget that this situation you created in your mind is *not* entirely real, but yet you get emotionally involved in it. So either you can feel really happy and excited about it, or get absolutely pissed off or sad, about something you created in your mind. This can also give you a strong empathic ability, you might be really good with picking people's emotions and feelings.

Here is what popped up in your 8th harmonic.

SU=MA/SA (00°29)

This midpoint makes one careful and organized in their actions. There is a desire here to be right or better said righteous in whatever you believe in. Repression of anger is something that is also possible and can lead to pent-up energy. Twinklettwinkle suggests that one might feel inadequate about their own sexual abilities. There is a strong desire for knowing the outcome of a situation always, a desire for certainty. If not managed this can lead to inability to flow with the universe and receive what it has to offer. Swimming against the river's flow. However, this midpoint can create great organizational skills. If this energy is well manifested and balanced it can help the NE/PL midpoint by structuring and organizing everything that is connected to your long-term goals. It gives again a great determination and strive to succeed. Persistence, focus, concentration when working through obstacles and difficulties.
However, it might also manifest as lack of self-confidence which might create fear of asserting one self.

ASC=SU/MC (00°03) this should be one of your most felt and strongest aspects.

This shows the relationship between your ego and your work/public image/soul's desires and goals. The things you want to achieve. Being proud of what you do, and doing it with confidence. It might gives you a great awareness of your spiritual path in this lifetime. It gives a centered and conscious approach to your life. Again , I see how each midpoint ties PERFECTLY with the rest. This here can also manifest as you presenting yourself to others as a figure of authority. Being important in this world. At best this can empower people around you to learn from you and feel the same confidence as you do, rather than feeling diminished by it. Whatever your focus in this life is, it's strong. You are bound to succeed in whatever you decide to work on. May it be a career path or your spiritual path, you are bound to achieve the highest mountains.

JUP=MO/NODE

This might represent an important relationship in your life, regardless of gender in my experience, because some say it's generally with a female figure in your life.There is almost obsessive subconscious need for emotional vulnerability when communicating with others. Openness, purity. Giving and receiving of emotional support and nurturing. This is a very 'karmic' midpoint due to the involvement of the moon's node. It speaks of the challenge to let go of old feelings that could be burdening you or holding you back. Also the challenge to open up and be more emotionally vulnurable, because that might be something uncomfortable. Learning to detach as well emotionally and let go. Jupiter hitting this point, you might be one of those people who would show up in a group of new people with the widest smile, almost over-sharing to the point where some people might feel uncomfortable around you. However, you are entirely doing this due to an inner drive to teach people, be a spiritual guide to them and shake them out of their comfort zones. Perhaps this helps your inexplicable magnetism.

I don't know about you, but those midpoints drew me a pretty detailed pictured. :D

Pinkybow

Okay, so from the natal chart I get this. (not sure how strong the 1st harmonic are) Also I will keep the orb *very* tight. I think an exact orb is the best or 00°30 is still good to be really felt.

MO=VE/PL (00°34)

MO= your soul, emotional self, thoughts, feelings
VE/PL - compulsive love desires, powerful love, obsessivenes

When it comes to your love life with this midpoint touching your moon, I'd guess you tend to have power struggles in the relationships. Consciously or subconsciously you want to dominate over your partner and almost "consume" them and their love. It's like this desire for complete and whole merge with another being/soul that almost leaves them with no room for breathing or free will. It also shows the ability to love beyond this world. Sometimes this love might turn out to be a bit obsessive but also has potential to be highly transforming and soulfully deep.
There is always that strong desire for strong emotional connections, relationships and romances. Sometimes this can make you fall easily for someone's charm.
You also might subtly have this "fatal attraction" vibe. People might be even sexually attracted to you without being able to exactly pin point what it is exactly that's so magnetic about you. It's just that vibe.

SU=NE/PL (00°33)

Another Pluto midpoint. This aspect definitely can give some "psychic" powers. (even tho it's in the 1st harmonic) It gives vivid dreams and imagination. Extremely vivid imagination. Sun hitting this midpoint would probably give you strong idealistic views on the world and your goals. Very determined. You have the power to transform energy. If it's good you can make it really good, if it's bad.. well it can go really bad, unless you consciously chose to transform the energy in a positive one. And since it is the Sun that hits that, you probably are very aware of this "super-power" of yours. It gives you that strong mental confidence that you are capable of achieving everything you set as a goal in your life.

NE=MO/MA (00°24)

Moon/Mars is all about impulsiveness, fiery emotions, acting on the spur of the moment. It gives a tendency to be excitable or irritable. Neptune hitting this midpoint might literally cause you to create your own "movies" in your head and get emotionally involved in them. You might tend to take a situation and blow it out of proportion with your strong imagination, and then forget that this situation you created in your mind is *not* entirely real, but yet you get emotionally involved in it. So either you can feel really happy and excited about it, or get absolutely pissed off or sad, about something you created in your mind. This can also give you a strong empathic ability, you might be really good with picking people's emotions and feelings.

Here is what popped up in your 8th harmonic.

SU=MA/SA (00°29)

This midpoint makes one careful and organized in their actions. There is a desire here to be right or better said righteous in whatever you believe in. Repression of anger is something that is also possible and can lead to pent-up energy. Twinklettwinkle suggests that one might feel inadequate about their own sexual abilities. There is a strong desire for knowing the outcome of a situation always, a desire for certainty. If not managed this can lead to inability to flow with the universe and receive what it has to offer. Swimming against the river's flow. However, this midpoint can create great organizational skills. If this energy is well manifested and balanced it can help the NE/PL midpoint by structuring and organizing everything that is connected to your long-term goals. It gives again a great determination and strive to succeed. Persistence, focus, concentration when working through obstacles and difficulties.
However, it might also manifest as lack of self-confidence which might create fear of asserting one self.

ASC=SU/MC (00°03) this should be one of your most felt and strongest aspects.

This shows the relationship between your ego and your work/public image/soul's desires and goals. The things you want to achieve. Being proud of what you do, and doing it with confidence. It might gives you a great awareness of your spiritual path in this lifetime. It gives a centered and conscious approach to your life. Again , I see how each midpoint ties PERFECTLY with the rest. This here can also manifest as you presenting yourself to others as a figure of authority. Being important in this world. At best this can empower people around you to learn from you and feel the same confidence as you do, rather than feeling diminished by it. Whatever your focus in this life is, it's strong. You are bound to succeed in whatever you decide to work on. May it be a career path or your spiritual path, you are bound to achieve the highest mountains.

JUP=MO/NODE

This might represent an important relationship in your life, regardless of gender in my experience, because some say it's generally with a female figure in your life.There is almost obsessive subconscious need for emotional vulnerability when communicating with others. Openness, purity. Giving and receiving of emotional support and nurturing. This is a very 'karmic' midpoint due to the involvement of the moon's node. It speaks of the challenge to let go of old feelings that could be burdening you or holding you back. Also the challenge to open up and be more emotionally vulnurable, because that might be something uncomfortable. Learning to detach as well emotionally and let go. Jupiter hitting this point, you might be one of those people who would show up in a group of new people with the widest smile, almost over-sharing to the point where some people might feel uncomfortable around you. However, you are entirely doing this due to an inner drive to teach people, be a spiritual guide to them and shake them out of their comfort zones. Perhaps this helps your inexplicable magnetism.

I don't know about you, but those midpoints drew me a pretty detailed pictured. :D

Thank you so Much for such a detailed report. You are so accurate with describing me and all the feelings I have and how I perceive everything. I often say more than I want to 😒 it’s something that really bothers me, why I’m so open!!! But obviously it’s just how I am😬!!

Thank you Again.....

ardentika

I'm glad to hear they resonate. It seems that everything that touches a Node is beyond our control. Something we can barely change or control , it's more like a spiritual mission, regardless of our understanding. ^^
No problem at all.

Lykanized

Hmm, I'm very curious. This looks interesting. I've been super curious about midpoints myself.... July 22, 1993 Corpus Christi, Texas 9:55am

ardentika

Hmm, I'm very curious. This looks interesting. I've been super curious about midpoints myself.... July 22, 1993 Corpus Christi, Texas 9:55am

Due to my lack of time I will be using TwinkletTwinkle's interpretations.

SU=MO/VE

"Emotions concerning relationships. The desire to nurture the other person in a relationship. One's relationships are strongly colored by moods. Difficulty in being objective about relationships. Relationships going through cyclic shifts and changes." Your main focus in life, relationships with people, more dominantly romantic relationships. It's how you learn.
Sun hitting this midpoint brings "awareness of feelings exchanged in relationships and a desire to perceive their meaning and purpose. One feels it is important to take care of the person one is relating to. One is vitalized by the sharing of feelings in relationships. " This aspect can make a very loving and caring partner, but also if too much focus is brought there, and the moon is afflicted (in your case Moon conj Mars in 1st) can create unstable emotions that projected onto others and that disrupt peaceful relations.

JU=PL/CH 00°06

" A strong compulsion to overcoming egotism and to see it for what it is – fear-based. Feeling strongly urged, even pushed, by forces beyond oneself to grow by transcending one’s limitations. The process of learning how to let through messages from beyond, as well as to accept them and act on them. Strong, persistent impulses that one must eventually follow. Chiron/Pluto heals the striving to acquire power for selfish reasons, and helps one to use power to encourage, guide, and assist others in their spiritual growth."

Jupiter hitting this midpoint brings "An enthusiasm so tremendous that it can create profound transformations. Being obsessively excessive eventually has the effect of spiritually transmuting one's being."
Your natal pluto in 3rd brings that focus for transformation through others, transmuting other people's energy and giving it back to them, type of thing.
Chiron in 12th brings healing from the other realms indeed, heals the collective unconscious/karma.

NE=UR=SA/NODE 00°11

"Deep, enduring, and/or spiritual relationships. To have relationships that last a long time. One finds it difficult to enter into new experiences, due either to fear or to being overly tied to the past. One finds one's connections with others oppressive. A gradual overcoming of the past.
The overcoming of the fear of change. The identification of the problems and limitations that exist between oneself and others, as well as the realization of their spiritual purpose."

Uranus hitting this midpoint brings " A genius for working with or around the restrictions and limitations one finds when connecting with others. Strange or unusual limiting factors encountered when connecting with individuals or groups. "

Neptune hitting this midpoint "To be able to intuitively perceive the limitations one encounters when connecting. One's ideal is to connect deeply to others. Confusion as to the problems encountered when one connects.
"

One would think here Uranus brings those unusual restricting factors is bad, but it's not really. Uranus acts as the helping guide towards your path. Wherever you meet a restriction, you aren't supposed to be there. There is a lesson you need to learn, there is a reason you found yourself in that similar situation. Maybe that situation is somehow connnected to your past, and there is a resistance from your side of letting go.

You have a few more you can go and check at http://john-sandbach.blogspot.bg/.
It's just their orb was above 00°30 so I decided to not include them.

SU=VE/ASC
CHI=SU/MA
MO=MA/ASC
MA=JU/CHI

Also one almost exact stood out from the 8th Harmonic

SA=JU/NE

"Richness of imagination. Copious idealism. To help others abundantly and generously. To be unworried and/or unconcerned about material things, and hence the possibility of being wasteful. A person who is easily duped or taken advantage of. An excess of dreaming or fantasizing causes trouble. Enthusiasm over possibilities.

The growth of one's ability to be sympathetic and caring toward other people. The refining of one's understanding.

To be excessively idealistic and then to be let down. Fear that one's ideals will not be realized. The need to be patient, careful and circumspect if one is to attain one's ideals. "

Karmic lessons are slowly being drawn by the midpoints. They are like the missing puzzles from the bigger picture.

Saturn also hits ME/CH here with an orb of 00°09.

"Leaving behind ideas that hold one in a rut while embracing and assimilating ideas that assist one to evolve. Communication with Angels and other beings beyond the physical realm, whether one realizes this is happening or not, the communicating often happening in ways that one does not expect. Having a sense of the right thing to say that will heal a situation and bring others together. Having the right ideas at the right time come to one due to one’s ability to listen to messages coming from beyond.

Process: Allowing spiritual forces to take over the mind and guide it so that communication eventually becomes full, open, and clear.
Frustrations and limitations overcome by connecting to spiritual sources which provide one with the exact information and ideas needed and hence further one's evolution. The ability to focus with depth and clarity on those thoughts and ideas which will heal a situation."

There is a general theme here. Restrictions. That seems to be a main force in your life, and there seems to be a reason for that. You seem like a young soul that just *needs* those stops and limitations in order to walk the path and grow. I almost see you as this kid in a luna park that goes crazy , running around, wanting to jump on each and every ride, and Saturn as the parent, sort of grabbing you by the hand and pulling you back, asking you to chose wisely which rides you want to board, cos you have a maximum of 5 rides. :D

HeartTree

Please me!i have wanting to dive to that data for so long :D Plese don't quote :) can you especially check 9th and 8th harmonic for midpoints..i don't know how to do that.

Last edited:

l1lp

Would love to take part in this study - iv sent you a private message with my information. If you have time to look I would be interested to know more about midpoints!

ardentika

Yey! I will get back to you all when I get some time these days. Maybe tomorrow. ^^

I'd love hearing feedbacks, I'm starting to get the feel midpoints really are like the glue that keeps the puzzle together. They are friggin' *spiritual* haha.

Lykanized

Due to my lack of time I will be using TwinkletTwinkle's interpretations.

SU=MO/VE

"Emotions concerning relationships. The desire to nurture the other person in a relationship. One's relationships are strongly colored by moods. Difficulty in being objective about relationships. Relationships going through cyclic shifts and changes." Your main focus in life, relationships with people, more dominantly romantic relationships. It's how you learn.
Sun hitting this midpoint brings "awareness of feelings exchanged in relationships and a desire to perceive their meaning and purpose. One feels it is important to take care of the person one is relating to. One is vitalized by the sharing of feelings in relationships. " This aspect can make a very loving and caring partner, but also if too much focus is brought there, and the moon is afflicted (in your case Moon conj Mars in 1st) can create unstable emotions that projected onto others and that disrupt peaceful relations.

JU=PL/CH 00°06

" A strong compulsion to overcoming egotism and to see it for what it is – fear-based. Feeling strongly urged, even pushed, by forces beyond oneself to grow by transcending one’s limitations. The process of learning how to let through messages from beyond, as well as to accept them and act on them. Strong, persistent impulses that one must eventually follow. Chiron/Pluto heals the striving to acquire power for selfish reasons, and helps one to use power to encourage, guide, and assist others in their spiritual growth."

Jupiter hitting this midpoint brings "An enthusiasm so tremendous that it can create profound transformations. Being obsessively excessive eventually has the effect of spiritually transmuting one's being."
Your natal pluto in 3rd brings that focus for transformation through others, transmuting other people's energy and giving it back to them, type of thing.
Chiron in 12th brings healing from the other realms indeed, heals the collective unconscious/karma.

NE=UR=SA/NODE 00°11

"Deep, enduring, and/or spiritual relationships. To have relationships that last a long time. One finds it difficult to enter into new experiences, due either to fear or to being overly tied to the past. One finds one's connections with others oppressive. A gradual overcoming of the past.
The overcoming of the fear of change. The identification of the problems and limitations that exist between oneself and others, as well as the realization of their spiritual purpose."

Uranus hitting this midpoint brings " A genius for working with or around the restrictions and limitations one finds when connecting with others. Strange or unusual limiting factors encountered when connecting with individuals or groups. "

Neptune hitting this midpoint "To be able to intuitively perceive the limitations one encounters when connecting. One's ideal is to connect deeply to others. Confusion as to the problems encountered when one connects.
"

One would think here Uranus brings those unusual restricting factors is bad, but it's not really. Uranus acts as the helping guide towards your path. Wherever you meet a restriction, you aren't supposed to be there. There is a lesson you need to learn, there is a reason you found yourself in that similar situation. Maybe that situation is somehow connnected to your past, and there is a resistance from your side of letting go.

You have a few more you can go and check at http://john-sandbach.blogspot.bg/.
It's just their orb was above 00°30 so I decided to not include them.

SU=VE/ASC
CHI=SU/MA
MO=MA/ASC
MA=JU/CHI

Also one almost exact stood out from the 8th Harmonic

SA=JU/NE

"Richness of imagination. Copious idealism. To help others abundantly and generously. To be unworried and/or unconcerned about material things, and hence the possibility of being wasteful. A person who is easily duped or taken advantage of. An excess of dreaming or fantasizing causes trouble. Enthusiasm over possibilities.

The growth of one's ability to be sympathetic and caring toward other people. The refining of one's understanding.

To be excessively idealistic and then to be let down. Fear that one's ideals will not be realized. The need to be patient, careful and circumspect if one is to attain one's ideals. "

Karmic lessons are slowly being drawn by the midpoints. They are like the missing puzzles from the bigger picture.

Saturn also hits ME/CH here with an orb of 00°09.

"Leaving behind ideas that hold one in a rut while embracing and assimilating ideas that assist one to evolve. Communication with Angels and other beings beyond the physical realm, whether one realizes this is happening or not, the communicating often happening in ways that one does not expect. Having a sense of the right thing to say that will heal a situation and bring others together. Having the right ideas at the right time come to one due to one’s ability to listen to messages coming from beyond.

Process: Allowing spiritual forces to take over the mind and guide it so that communication eventually becomes full, open, and clear.
Frustrations and limitations overcome by connecting to spiritual sources which provide one with the exact information and ideas needed and hence further one's evolution. The ability to focus with depth and clarity on those thoughts and ideas which will heal a situation."

There is a general theme here. Restrictions. That seems to be a main force in your life, and there seems to be a reason for that. You seem like a young soul that just *needs* those stops and limitations in order to walk the path and grow. I almost see you as this kid in a luna park that goes crazy , running around, wanting to jump on each and every ride, and Saturn as the parent, sort of grabbing you by the hand and pulling you back, asking you to chose wisely which rides you want to board, cos you have a maximum of 5 rides. :D
What midpoint calculator are you using out of curiosity?

That all resonates a lot actually. I'm pretty amazed. Initially I didn't realize midpoints were so important. Lol, that image of me being like a kid wanting to ride all the rides but needing my parents to calm me down and teach me about limitations is accurate. I know the rest of it you copied and pasted, but did you also read any of my other thread your replied in? I'm curious bc that's pretty accurate. By nature I'm very unruly and the type to want to experience everything I can, and even expand past my current seeming limitations to see what else there is to see and feel and understand

Some of what you pasted there are things I've been expressing on the board. Like my issues with relationships I can recognized are based in my own emotions and insecurities. The second midpoint, my grappling with my Leo chiron, my grappling with my ego. I've expressed that I've always felt a desire for power and in the past, I express it negatively, but as I've grown, I've felt more a desire to use my own experiences to and power to help others rather than just exercise power.I have strong and growing awareness of the collective consciousness and a desire to play my part on positive level. My Pluto 3rd house has played a huge part in that too. Like my power I've desired is primarily intellectual and exerted through communication and writing. I've always wanted to be a writer, but as a teen, I had all these fantasies about shaking peoples' consciousness up just for the sake of showing how powerful I am, but now it's become about helping people expand as my consciousness expands. Sharing intellectual connection and growth. I'm very very focused on transformation and alchemetizing experiences but also very focused on connecting with others. I'm very sensitive to energy too

I'll admit I can be 'easily duped'. It's because of desire to believe in various possibilities and the fact that the way I see things, literally anything is possible. I don't have any standard as to what is rationally possible and what isn't. Not really. But it really does go down to my exuberance for possibilities. I am very idealistic and imaginative, but sometimes I know I'm too willing to accept things that are far out as true simply bc they're far out

That part about communication with angels/the spiritual realm is interesting. I don't know if it's delusion or not, but I feel a sense of magic in my life. Not like abracadabra magic or anything, but a sense of meaning and everything happening for a reason. Beautiful serendipitous experiences and moments of intense knowing...knowing what needs to be said or done. I've become much more spiritual as I've gotten older and developed a philosophy of listening to my subconscious as closely as possible, listening to the soul as I believe the soul communicates with us and deep down we know where to go even if we think we're stuck

I do want to look into my other midpoints bc this is giving me a lot of information that isn't obvious in my chart at first glance. So thank you

ardentika

What midpoint calculator are you using out of curiosity?

That all resonates a lot actually. I'm pretty amazed. Initially I didn't realize midpoints were so important. Lol, that image of me being like a kid wanting to ride all the rides but needing my parents to calm me down and teach me about limitations is accurate. I know the rest of it you copied and pasted, but did you also read any of my other thread your replied in? I'm curious bc that's pretty accurate. By nature I'm very unruly and the type to want to experience everything I can, and even expand past my current seeming limitations to see what else there is to see and feel and understand

Some of what you pasted there are things I've been expressing on the board. Like my issues with relationships I can recognized are based in my own emotions and insecurities. The second midpoint, my grappling with my Leo chiron, my grappling with my ego. I've expressed that I've always felt a desire for power and in the past, I express it negatively, but as I've grown, I've felt more a desire to use my own experiences to and power to help others rather than just exercise power.I have strong and growing awareness of the collective consciousness and a desire to play my part on positive level. My Pluto 3rd house has played a huge part in that too. Like my power I've desired is primarily intellectual and exerted through communication and writing. I've always wanted to be a writer, but as a teen, I had all these fantasies about shaking peoples' consciousness up just for the sake of showing how powerful I am, but now it's become about helping people expand as my consciousness expands. Sharing intellectual connection and growth. I'm very very focused on transformation and alchemetizing experiences but also very focused on connecting with others. I'm very sensitive to energy too

I'll admit I can be 'easily duped'. It's because of desire to believe in various possibilities and the fact that the way I see things, literally anything is possible. I don't have any standard as to what is rationally possible and what isn't. Not really. But it really does go down to my exuberance for possibilities. I am very idealistic and imaginative, but sometimes I know I'm too willing to accept things that are far out as true simply bc they're far out

That part about communication with angels/the spiritual realm is interesting. I don't know if it's delusion or not, but I feel a sense of magic in my life. Not like abracadabra magic or anything, but a sense of meaning and everything happening for a reason. Beautiful serendipitous experiences and moments of intense knowing...knowing what needs to be said or done. I've become much more spiritual as I've gotten older and developed a philosophy of listening to my subconscious as closely as possible, listening to the soul as I believe the soul communicates with us and deep down we know where to go even if we think we're stuck

I do want to look into my other midpoints bc this is giving me a lot of information that isn't obvious in my chart at first glance. So thank you

I know what you mean exactly. I'm glad to hear it helped! ^^
And no I don't remember reading other posts. My "gift" if you can call it that is putting up puzzles and seeing the bigger picture. I'm very intuitive also a tarot reader, and humans are much like a memory card that stores information. So with a few midpoints I can feel your "vibe" and translate it into imagery or stories. I just instantly got this image in my head about the kid in the luma park so it kinda made sense to me. 😂

HeartTree

Yey! I will get back to you all when I get some time these days. Maybe tomorrow. ^^

I'd love hearing feedbacks, I'm starting to get the feel midpoints really are like the glue that keeps the puzzle together. They are friggin' *spiritual* haha.

Sure, take your time :) :) :) i will give feedback for sure :) will be intersting to hear what my soul wants to manifest in your opinion. What i know already about my midpoints..its depressing :D good things too but lot of restrictions. So maybe harmonics will light the meaning of my life path.

Last edited:

ardentika

Sure, take your time :) :) :) i will give feedback for sure :) will be intersting to hear what my soul wants to manifest in your opinion. What i know already about my midpoints..its depressing :D good things too but lot of restrictions. So maybe harmonics will light the meaning of my life path.

From 8th Harmonic:

MA=MC/SA

"Principle: The finding of true spirituality through union with the Spiritual Light. Difficulties in allowing in spiritual messages. The need to listen to the spiritual self within rather than to outer authorities. Trouble with authority figures. The slow attainment of success in one's career. The tendency to question whether or not one is following the right career, because one so deeply yearns for a line of work that is truly and spiritually fitting for the self.

Process: The realization of the restrictions that society imposes on oneself, and the finding of creative ways of working with these. The questioning of authorities and authority figures in an attempt to find answers that resonate with what one deeply knows to be spiritual truth.

Mars: To act in a careful and high-minded fashion. Working to gradually advance oneself in one's profession. To hold one's actions in alignment with high ethical standards. "

MC=ME/AC

"Principle: A love of sharing ideas with others. Truly caring about with other people think. Others' ideas help one to refine one's own, and to be more clear about what one thinks. The search for ideas that will help one evolve.

Process: The selecting of ideas to form one's identity. The sharing of ideas with others as a means receiving feedback so that one may define one's self concept.

Midheaven: One has the ability to see the spiritual implications of all ideas, and to put them together in such a way that their spiritual basis is revealled and enhanced."

Your career path seems to be entirely focused on your talants, or if its not it should be. And here is a general talent of communication and understanding. I think you would do a great psychologist. You have an inner desire to do "good" and do something that's meaningful and has a purpose, which often might get in conflict with the statut quo.

Keep in mind I'm using only the conjunctions, even though squares and oppositions also count.

In your 8th harmonic your MC is on the Asc which makes me thing your career path should be involved with some sort of self-expression, maybe even artistic one since they are both in Pisces.

9th Harmonic

UR=NODE/MC

Principle: Old ways of relating to and being in the world vs. new ways of doing so. The evolution of one's link to spiritual energies. Connecting to one's spiritual self. Negatively this combination may represent the tendency to fall back on limited notions about spirituality, and, out of fear, to seek limited and superficial security rather than growth.

Process: The letting go of old worn-out forms of security and the adopting of new ones. The growth of one's positive and supportive relationship to authorities and authority figures, and the letting go of biases and limited concepts one no longer needs.
Uranus: The ability to connect to the world in a highly unusual, individualistic, unique, or strange manner. One's path of growth toward greater spirituality is possibly surprising and certainly not of the norm. The need to liberate oneself from conservative notions. "

There is indeed a pattern in your chart. You came here with a mission to resolve issues with authority itself and authority figures. Your spiritual path seems highly connected with you public image and career goals. May I ask what is it you do? ^^

SU=VE/NE

Principle: Idealized love. Self-sacrifice in love. A refined expression of love. To engage in imagining beautiful illusions and fantasies to which one can potentially become addicted. Attraction to that which is refined and/or exalted. Confusion in love and in relationships. Impracticality where both love and money are concerned but also the ability to use one's intuition to make money and to know what the loved one needs. The ability to intuit the true worth of things.

Process: The purifying and refining of one's ability to love. Developing the ability to see through illusions into the eternal value and beauty underlying everything.

Sun: Idealized values are highly important to one, and give one the energy to fulfill goals. One feels vitalized by giving to the loved one, and by the exaltations of love.

Renee35

I'm glad to hear they resonate. It seems that everything that touches a Node is beyond our control. Something we can barely change or control , it's more like a spiritual mission, regardless of our understanding. ^^
No problem at all.

I'd like to join your case study, my dear!

My birth info: December 4th, 1985 12:54 pm Pasco, Washington

If you'd like a free tarot reading as a trade off to your work then pm me!

I will leave feedback in detail here as well.

ardentika

I'd like to join your case study, my dear!

My birth info: December 4th, 1985 12:54 pm Pasco, Washington

If you'd like a free tarot reading as a trade off to your work then pm me!

I will leave feedback in detail here as well.

Gladly! Thank you! ^^

Jupiter = Mars / Saturn

Principle: To be careful and organized when one acts. The desire to be right and successful in one's actions, which could potentially inhibit one's ability to act. Repressing anger leads to much pent-up energy and frustration which can potentially drain one. Feeling inadequate about one's sexual abilities. The desire for certainty and always knowing the outcome of things, which, at worst, can have a debilitating effect on one's creativity and ability to be open to what the universe has to offer. On the positive side, this combination can manifest great technical skill and the ability to accomplish something based on careful and planned-out agendas.

Process: To assertively make boundaries, and to actively organize experience. To concentrate and focus one's efforts and to maintain patience and persistence when working through blockages and difficulties.

Jupiter: To be enthusiastic about planning out things in advance. To over-plan what one is doing. The attempt to think of all the possible problems that could crop up in a situation and to have a back-up system for dealing with each and every one of them.

Jupiter = Venus / Mars

:principle: Efficiency (Marc Edmund Jones). The ability to get things done. A love of asserting oneself. To be aggressive and assertive in romance. A warm and passionate love nature.

Process: Learning how to more and more effectively show love and align all of one's actions with its energy. Finding increasingly easier and smoother ways to get things accomplished without having to in any way slight or limit the fulfillment of one's goals.

Jupiter: The ability to get many things done at once. The tendency to be inefficient due to taking on too many things. Feeling confident that one can get things accomplished. To be enthusiastic about romance."

Saturn = Pluto / Midheaven

"Principle: To be transformed and empowered by being open and receptive to spiritual forces. An intense and relentless pursuit of one's spiritual path, or to pursue worldly success with the same intensity. Power struggles with employers and/or those in authority. To be obsessed with the need for security, and ultimately to find true security in spiritual realities.

Process: The craving to find a truly meaningful place in the world. The desire to wield social power, either for selfish and egotistical reasons, or for the purpose of positively transforming the world.

Saturn: A fear of power struggles with authority figures. Frustration concerning the difficulties one encounters when trying to align oneself with one's spiritual path. The ability to effect changes in the world through being cautious and focused.

Moon = Sun / Mercury

"Principle: The purposeful organizing of thoughts and the ability to rank ideas in terms of their relative importance. The ability to communicate objectively. The importance of one's ideas. One's own ideas. Egotistical thinking.

Process: One perceives the relative value of each and every idea and is able to see them as a part of a larger, meaningful pattern.

Moon: The emotional need for clear and objective thinking, and/or to speak of what is important. A tendency to place undue importance on an idea or ideas due to feeling insecure or vulnerable or because of some other emotion.

Right from the midpoints I saw you might have struggled with love and authority your whole life somehow. Venus and Saturn. When I opened your natal chart I saw you have sun very close to saturn, and a tight conjunction of Venus and Saturn. That can very well create such feelings of restriction and even in some cases a feeling of being hard to love. There is general heaviness around the word and feeling "love". Powerful/dominating father?

You also seem to have incredible urge to have stability, and just because life itself is never stable, your best option is to find that stability you so seek in spirituality.

8th Harmonic (talents)

Sun = Venus / North Node

"Principle: To progress in one's ability to love and to appreciate life, as well as to relax and enjoy one's existence. Loving connections with other people. To seek out groups or individuals that share with one a common appreciation of life. Negatively, laziness and desire for comfort hold one back from progress.

Process: Realizing the limitations of one's love and seeking to love more fully and deeply. Learning to love new things, as well as deepening one's ability to love what one already loves. The evolution of one's ability to rest, be calm, and be at peace.

Sun: One is vitalized by loving connections and associating with people who bring one a greater appreciation of life. One's goals are dependent on one's learning to love and share more deeply."

Saturn = Mars / Uranus (exact! 00°00 orb)

"Principle: Sudden and unexpected actions. To find one's own independent and unique way of doing things. To be assertively rebellious. Accidents, which are a manifestation of pent-up energy that need to be released. To be impulsive in one's actions, and/or to act erratically. Inspired action.

Process: Active experimentation. The breaking out of old forms and patterns and the creating of new one's that offer more freedom and which more clearly reflect the true self.
Saturn: To wish to be uninhibited in one's actions, but to be shy about it or afraid of doing so. To act in an independent or uninhibited fashion, but to do so with caution and circumspection."

9th Harmonic (soul's purpose)

Chiron = Mercury / Mars

"Principle: Passionate communication. Constructive and/or destructive communication. Arguing. Mental conflict. An agitated nervous system. The ability to be pointed and assertive when speaking. Sexual communication.

Process: The building and/or destroying of connections. Using communication in a combative and/or stimulating manner, either for good or ill.
Chiron: To be guided spiritually when arguing, and because of this to use the conflict of ideas as a healing device. To say pointed things of a healing nature which carry a potent impact, often without knowing one is doing so.
"

This rings strongly to me "a healer". This is most definitely happening out of your control. You might be very much aware of this aggressive communication, but it might feel as if its out of your hands to change it or control it. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Saturn = Ascendant / Midheaven

"Principle: The ability to integrate greater and greater amounts of wisdom and knowledge into one's personality. The ways in which one's personality either serves and fosters one's evolution or limits it. The pressure which the Spiritual Light exerts on the personality to induce its growth. The growth of the understanding of the meaning and purpose of all one's relationships. At worst this combination may manifest as a schism between the real self and the idealized self, rendering progress very difficult. At best the idealized self gradually seeps into the real self, transforming, enlarging and uplifting it. Identification with one's career.

Process: The increasing ability to allow one's identity to be determined, conditioned and guided by spiritual forces. Allowing one's identity more and more to exemplify and express one's spiritual self.
Saturn: A feeling that there is an unbridgable rift between who one is versus who one wants to be and could be. Spiritual progress wants to be slow, steady, and grounded. Identifying with negativity cuts one off from spiritual progress.

You do seem to have this vibe of a spiritual warrior, I feel like you have learned already to work with most of those energies.

Renee35

Thank you so much for the analysis, what fun it was to be a rat, lol.
Please let me know if you have a question you'd like answered with the tarot via a pm and I'll send it to you at some point tomorrow (I'm pst)- if there's no question in my inbox here I'll just do a general/cold read, either works for me!

Jupiter = Mars / Saturn

Principle: To be careful and organized when one acts. The desire to be right and successful in one's actions, which could potentially inhibit one's ability to act.
*** I am a strategic thinker and I double, then triple, then quadruple check things I've already completed - this waste time.

Repressing anger leads to much pent-up energy and frustration which can potentially drain one.
***I'm quite a pacifist but when I do get angry, I shoot verbal arrows, regardless of a persons Authority or job title, I always assumed that's because I'm an INTJ and that Uranus in exact as you pointed out. ;) But, I'm very slow to anger!!! Misjustice, corruption, and defamation is and always will be the trigger (Mars in Libra).

Feeling inadequate about one's sexual abilities.
***I'm an exemplary lover, I am addicted to masturbation, but, I have never had sexual relations with anyone who didn't say I was the "best"- without my asking.

The desire for certainty and always knowing the outcome of things, which, at worst, can have a debilitating effect on one's creativity and ability to be open to what the universe has to offer.
****Absolutely correct!!!! This is where I have a control issue because unlike Mars in Scorpio, I believe in divine justice and hate waiting to know when someone else has a nefarious ... chess game they're playing with me. I have many enemies, I like the King of Astrology and Robert Hands thoughts on my chart which both blame my Sun Sextile Jupiter and Moon Sextile Pluto = it's pure envy.

On the positive side, this combination can manifest great technical skill and the ability to accomplish something based on careful and planned-out agendas.
***I've got a big mouth, but the cards are always at my chest, I think in the long-term.

Process: To assertively make boundaries, and to actively organize experience. To concentrate and focus one's efforts and to maintain patience and persistence when working through blockages and difficulties.
***Yes, I am a survivor and I alienate myself because I struggle with making good boundaries until a line of trust has been breached and or I'm being blackmailed/set up - additionally, I tend to playate peoples request to avoid confrontation.

Jupiter: To be enthusiastic about planning out things in advance. To over-plan what one is doing. The attempt to think of all the possible problems that could crop up in a situation and to have a back-up system for dealing with each and every one of them.
***Yes, always have plans B, C, and D on my mind - for everything, even alien abduction. Joking on the UFO's, but true again my dear.

Jupiter = Venus / Mars

:principle: Efficiency (Marc Edmund Jones). The ability to get things done. A love of asserting oneself. To be aggressive and assertive in romance. A warm and passionate love nature.
***I'm actually rather tired of being the dominant one in the bedroom, I attract sadist and I also attract mental sadists who want me to strap up, and be either their Mama, Madame, School Marm or Mistress, and then I get those guys that are sadist and want to degrade/punish/CONTROL me, I think a middle ground or switching it up would be the best, but, I've yet to have that tantric encounter.

Process: Learning how to more and more effectively show love and align all of one's actions with its energy. Finding increasingly easier and smoother ways to get things accomplished without having to in any way slight or limit the fulfillment of one's goals.
***There's always a struggle between my working and family life and my desire for romance and sexual flavorings, only since motherhood. Before that, I always prioritized work 1st but kept a very active sex life and love life. Now it's like I'm married to two grumpy, but adorable men with my sons (8 and 7- a Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon, Virgo Rising and a Sagittarius Sun, Aquarius Moon, Scorpio Rising).

Jupiter: The ability to get many things done at once. The tendency to be inefficient due to taking on too many things. Feeling confident that one can get things accomplished. To be enthusiastic about romance."
*** Ugh, I was hoping this was just Neptune square Sun Transit - I have many pots simmering on the oven but 0 are complete and rather then working on them I'm strolling the internet, volunteering, and pleasing myself all the time!! For years now. Oi, oi.
Saturn = Pluto / Midheaven

"Principle: To be transformed and empowered by being open and receptive to spiritual forces. An intense and relentless pursuit of one's spiritual path, or to pursue worldly success with the same intensity. Power struggles with employers and/or those in authority. To be obsessed with the need for security, and ultimately to find true security in spiritual realities.
*** Agreed with all of this, there's not always struggles with authority, I respect older, wiser people and their advice, however, as I mentioned earlier you could be the president and if we were in a room together and I didn't think what you did or said was moral, righteous, or correct - I'd let them know right on the spot. Regardless of consequences.

Process: The craving to find a truly meaningful place in the world. The desire to wield social power, either for selfish and egotistical reasons or for the purpose of positively transforming the world.
*** It's the latter and that's not just because I've got a conjunction right now of Saturn on my Neptune (using a larger orb, but I feel it), I want to save the World but the Utopian (and communistic!) ideals of my teenage years died away along with my YCL membership at 23.

Saturn: A fear of power struggles with authority figures. Frustration concerning the difficulties one encounters when trying to align oneself with one's spiritual path. The ability to effect changes in the world through being cautious and focused.
*** I have a convicted stalker that's been purporting for 8 years that I'm crazy amongst other things, I do work as a tarot reader, and I'm very religious, as a result of that I'm constantly having to side swipe defemation in the legal arena (family law) when he makes pointed comments on my delusions of magical abilities, that's the only authority I fear - a Judge, and even givent that, I more often than not prevail in court - aside when I yell, repeatedly that the Judge is "being used as a _____ing pawn" - that's the only time I've "lost". Per se.

Moon = Sun / Mercury

"Principle: The purposeful organizing of thoughts and the ability to rank ideas in terms of their relative importance. The ability to communicate objectively. The importance of one's ideas. One's own ideas. Egotistical thinking.
***I feel I am a very poor public speaker, I do tend to pick up the energy and moods of anyone I'm around, this I blame on that Moon Sextile Pluto aspect in my chart and also my ASC in Pisces, because of that I have a far better time writing - which, I greatly enjoy. I see both sides and every angle of an argument, regardless of if I'm involved or not. I'm actually pretty humble, I do, however, believe I know people better than most people, perhaps because of all the work I did in the mental health sphere, or maybe it's just because God gives me inclinations.

Process: One perceives the relative value of each and every idea and is able to see them as a part of a larger, meaningful pattern.
**** We are all one and yes, again

Moon: The emotional need for clear and objective thinking, and/or to speak of what is important. A tendency to place undue importance on an idea or ideas due to feeling insecure or vulnerable or because of some other emotion.
***When I do get angry and verbally articulate that it is as you said after a bottling up period and then I just start shooting out of the mouth about this, that, and the other - rather than articulating, clearly the 101 things that led to the upset on my end. Agreed, but I don't feel it's a vulnerability, I would call it more a propensity to self-sabotage via diarrhea of the emotional mouth!!!

Right from the midpoints I saw you might have struggled with love and authority your whole life somehow. Venus and Saturn. When I opened your natal chart I saw you have sun very close to saturn, and a tight conjunction of Venus and Saturn. That can very well create such feelings of restriction and even in some cases a feeling of being hard to love. There is general heaviness around the word and feeling "love". Powerful/dominating father?
***I always interpet this as "She loves older, wiser, grumpy, well traveled men" beause I do. Dad was nice, wanted and still does want to be my bestie, Grandpa was far more of my Father than any other man in my life (Capricorn Sun with Scorpio Moon) and lives less than 20 minutes away from me, Stepdad and I get along great now, from the point of him marrying my mother as a child until I left the house alone at 15 and again for the final time at 16 - we had serious issues. Mother was the one that didn't love me or show me enough affection, now we have a better relationship - we're certainly alike in our faith but, also there is a disconnect in our ability to express our affection for one and other, unless it's a crisis, and we are both quite rude to one and other frankly. She's a Cancer Sun, Sagittarius Moon. I always felt loved by my wonderful grandparents as a child and they're mostly all alive today - they were my strong, adoring, parental figures. Mom worked multiple jobs up until marrying stepdad, whom she said on many occasions "I love _____(stepdad) more than you when you're a grown-up you'll understand". I am a grown up now, I think that is disgusting and absolutely untrue as my sons are my World.

You also seem to have incredible urge to have stability, and just because life itself is never stable, your best option is to find that stability you so seek in spirituality.
***Agreed and I have, spirituality and my faith get me thru because God provides so many miracles I have been witness to and can attest too. Somehow he manages to save the day over and over again, I could go to the gallows and I would know right before or as I was to be hanged the rope would snap or Zorro would show up to sweep me away. :)

8th Harmonic (talents)

Sun = Venus / North Node

"Principle: To progress in one's ability to love and to appreciate life, as well as to relax and enjoy one's existence. Loving connections with other people. To seek out groups or individuals that share with one a common appreciation of life. Negatively, laziness and desire for comfort hold one back from progress.
*** I have had 3 exes in the last decade, one is my convicted stalker and abuser, another is an ex who is a hacker and the 3rd was someone that was employed by me - all 3 have attempted to and or threatened to ruin my life, many times over, and have done so since the start of 2015. The stalker since 3 days following the birth of our eldest - July 4th, 2009. It's absurd really, you'd think they'd all be more developed, I'm no supermodel, and the target is simply to ruin my life - I still don't understand if it's a romantic obsession or just their mental health - all 3 are in fact, mentally ill. I say that as a former caseworker for Community Mental Health. So, I agree with your comments, I'm looking for a love I can trust, that's wiser, older, and able to direct me to be the best I can be, to teach me and inspire me, and who appreciates all the little things I do and my unyielding loyalty to his well-being. A lover that can be trusted, sidenote: he has to have good taste in music and more than one bookcase at home.

Process: Realizing the limitations of one's love and seeking to love more fully and deeply. Learning to love new things, as well as deepening one's ability to love what one already loves. The evolution of one's ability to rest, be calm and be at peace.
***I love unconditionally, even the exes I wish would never speak, think, or dream about me. I still have love for their souls. But, my goal in life is zen after I help a lot of people, ideally abroad, sadly, those exes create constant and incessant abuses against me, I've learned and am learning more so every day to just let it go (following filing FBI reports in the fall of 2017). I have faith in God and his plan.

Sun: One is vitalized by loving connections and associating with people who bring one a greater appreciation of life. One's goals are dependent on one's learning to love and share more deeply."
***I'm always happier and more creative when I'm in love with someone and have a reason to dress up and SHAVE!! Who isn't?! Lol.

Saturn = Mars / Uranus (exact! 00°00 orb)

(I thought the Moon/Pluto and Saturn/Venus were **** close to exact too!)

"Principle: Sudden and unexpected actions. To find one's own independent and unique way of doing things. To be assertively rebellious. Accidents, which are a manifestation of pent-up energy that need to be released. To be impulsive in one's actions, and/or to act erratically. Inspired action.
***I don't need to find my own way, I'm eccentric. My relatives say that it's bad to be an eccentric (for the most part) and I shouldn't call myself that, but I am, and I'm actually proud of it. Most people are sheep, I'm not, more like a platypus - with no extra effort needed. And, yes to inspired action.

Process: Active experimentation. The breaking out of old forms and patterns and the creating of new one's that offer more freedom and which more clearly reflect the true self.
***I do like experimentation! And, for instance, I strictly ascribed to the whole house system and using that for transits, horary, and even natal interpts. Now as of the last few weeks I'm changing to PC, orbs of 7 degrees or less (for transit), and I went from communists to a libertarian, a devout Catholic and Christian to all sorts of beliefs throughout my life, et cetra.

Saturn: To wish to be uninhibited in one's actions, but to be shy about it or afraid of doing so. To act in an independent or uninhibited fashion, but to do so with caution and circumspection."
***My caution is only surrounding what I may or may not do or say being used against me in the court of FAMILY law. Prior to children I could give a flying ________- about anyone's opinions on me and had 0 inhibition (and 0 stretch marks!). Haha, I look forward to when my boys are old enough I can revert to this is me in 100% me mode. I feel like that won't happen until they're teens, who knows tho!

9th Harmonic (soul's purpose)

Chiron = Mercury / Mars

"Principle: Passionate communication. Constructive and/or destructive communication. Arguing. Mental conflict. An agitated nervous system. The ability to be pointed and assertive when speaking. Sexual communication.
***I love writing out and speaking/talking dirty things, I think it's because I am always no matter where or what I am doing thinking about sex - I mean ALWAYS. It's ridiculous, I am like a man in that sense, it's in my mind every second, doesn't matter who or what I'm around or what thoughts or talks I'm having, I imagine everyone naked, I look at the sunset and think back to times in the nude in the sunset, et cetra. I have books of poetry from 11 years old up until last night that I have journaled about my sexuality. I don't like to argue, I only take that stand when someone is corrupt/lying/threatening my family, but as a result of those exes, I seem to be called to do that. I have an agitated nervous system, I worry quite a bit - virgo moon, but seems the Saturn trine to my moon and or the Kava Kava root has helped with that - as I feel calm and I'm sleeping WELL. We did get a yes prior to my verbal arrows, they're always on target!!!

Process: The building and/or destroying of connections. Using communication in a combative and/or stimulating manner, either for good or ill.
***I end all relationships I end with words, including friendships - I say and or write the reason the relationship is null and void, example: I have 0 trust for you, wish you the best in life (and then block them) or alternatively "You said __________, that was a lie, do whatever you want to do, your usual" - and then never speak to them again, et cetra.
This only comes after many chances, observations, and a final determination that takes at least a year or 9 months in the making. But, I'm final, I'm firm, I do hold grudges for those I find unequivocally evil in disposition or in their heart. Fortunately, it's so hard to even get close to me (that Venus/Saturn link) - I only have to go thru this process once every couple of years.

Chiron: To be guided spiritually when arguing, and because of this to use the conflict of ideas as a healing device. To say pointed things of a healing nature which carry a potent impact, often without knowing one is doing so.
*Yes, agreed in totality. We've hit another absolute, my dear.

This rings strongly to me "a healer". This is most definitely happening out of your control. You might be very much aware of this aggressive communication, but it might feel as if its out of your hands to change it or control it. (correct me if I'm wrong)
*Absolute yes again, correct - A plus, Darling!

Saturn = Ascendant / Midheaven

"Principle: The ability to integrate greater and greater amounts of wisdom and knowledge into one's personality. The ways in which one's personality either serves and fosters one's evolution or limits it. The pressure which the Spiritual Light exerts on the personality to induce its growth. The growth of the understanding of the meaning and purpose of all one's relationships. At worst this combination may manifest as a schism between the real self and the idealized self, rendering progress very difficult. At best the idealized self gradually seeps into the real self, transforming, enlarging and uplifting it. Identification with one's career.
***I loved this and I love to learn, have over 938 college credits and I love my job, I truly believe I am acting as a for-pay messenger of God, and that he's given me the approval to do so - I also have hopes that when my sons are old enough to either testify in court and or make decision themselves I will work and live abroad, not as a tarot card reader but for DOS or an NGO - helping people until my dying days. I welcome, invite, and appreciate changes to my psyche and I love my increasing maturity, I'll be wise in my 80's if I keep it up.

Process: The increasing ability to allow one's identity to be determined, conditioned and guided by spiritual forces. Allowing one's identity more and more to exemplify and express one's spiritual self.
***Have I told you lately, that I love you?! It's an infinite - Yes

Saturn: A feeling that there is an unbridgable rift between who one is versus who one wants to be and could be. Spiritual progress wants to be slow, steady, and grounded. Identifying with negativity cuts one off from spiritual progress.
***I like to think this is the Devil/Evil trying to get me to quit God, like Job - but I refuse too - he's just to present in my life, in yours, in all of ours.

You do seem to have this vibe of a spiritual warrior, I feel like you have learned already to work with most of those energies.
***Of course that made me SMILE really big and I'd be grateful if God thinks of me that way, it is how I see myself, but then I think - of that song by Carly Simon - You're so vain...

Hooray, wonderfully done my new friend!!!
Let's hope my tarot reading is as on point as this.

Thanks so much!!!
:biggrin:

Lykanized

I know what you mean exactly. I'm glad to hear it helped! ^^
And no I don't remember reading other posts. My "gift" if you can call it that is putting up puzzles and seeing the bigger picture. I'm very intuitive also a tarot reader, and humans are much like a memory card that stores information. So with a few midpoints I can feel your "vibe" and translate it into imagery or stories. I just instantly got this image in my head about the kid in the luma park so it kinda made sense to me. 😂
I don't think I'm as intuitive as you are. If you didn't read any of my thread, I'm pretty amazed. That is a gift. You can really help people a lot

Jupiter and Saturn are two of my least aspected planets, but I feel a lot of Jupiterian influence that I think I've just assumed was Mercury. When I was younger, I rejected all rules and limitations or hindrances placed on me as they felt impure or like they were simply getting in the way of me exploring physically or intellectually or emotionally. I'll probably always be that way, but I've learned as I've gotten a bit older that I NEED limitations, selfplaced ones at least. I need to learn discipline that doesn't come so naturally to me. Like even if I want to reject others' rules placed on me, I need to at least learn to place my own and use better judgment

ardentika

I don't think I'm as intuitive as you are. If you didn't read any of my thread, I'm pretty amazed. That is a gift. You can really help people a lot

Jupiter and Saturn are two of my least aspected planets, but I feel a lot of Jupiterian influence that I think I've just assumed was Mercury. When I was younger, I rejected all rules and limitations or hindrances placed on me as they felt impure or like they were simply getting in the way of me exploring physically or intellectually or emotionally. I'll probably always be that way, but I've learned as I've gotten a bit older that I NEED limitations, selfplaced ones at least. I need to learn discipline that doesn't come so naturally to me. Like even if I want to reject others' rules placed on me, I need to at least learn to place my own and use better judgment

Thanks, I used to read tarot but didn't get much far x)

Also it's good you realize that. Otherwise we fall in the trap in the sociology term of "anomic suicide". Having unrealistic goals or no goals at all is basically the same. There is eternity before us , lacking satisfaction, because beforeus is eternity and we want everything. There has to be healthy Saturnian limitations for our own good.
Maybe that's where the lack of limitstion comes, due to Saturn and Juppie being not much aspected.

ardentika

Thank you so much for the analysis, what fun it was to be a rat, lol.
Please let me know if you have a question you'd like answered with the tarot via a pm and I'll send it to you at some point tomorrow (I'm pst)- if there's no question in my inbox here I'll just do a general/cold read, either works for me!

Wow, thank you for the detailed feedback! It was helpful! ^^
And yeah it's almost evident from your 8th and 9th harmonic that most of your actions are sort of compelled either from your subconiscousness or external factors. At least it gives you ease you are like that for a reason! The world needs all its colors ^^

And I'd love a reading, I will hit you up in the pm!