The right fit

eekndyn

I understand as adolescence entering college often change their minds and switch majors. its part of finding identity and self discovery. My daughter had given the impression she was interested education/teaching, but upon her application, she listed biology/pre-med. She is focused on a specialty and I support her and would love to see her make it happen. But she is my daughter and well following through is....

The money time wasted is a fear. Of mine, not hers. The medical field path will take a lot of time and money. When you have one you dont have the other.

I would like to map out her chart and see if the medical path is ideal. What ive gathered sun jupiter moon are key placement for doctors. venus for medicine and prominent mars. 3,5,6,9,10,12. Mars rules sun/moon/me conjunction, along ruler of 10th scorpio. Mars is in detriment in taurus at a final degree in the 4th. Do I stop there or being there able to commit to a long term goal? Which it is long term. 5th/6th ruler ME is in 3rd peregrine, also in final degree sitting in own house cj moon. This reflects as her interest in medical has to do with women and children. Her placement,screams, literally military. Jupiter is relatively quite in chart making no personal aspects. In the 6th of healing. Moon afflicted with mercury can give one a saying what you need to know not want you want to know. Quick action under duress give direction. However mercury makes her nervous doing so. As of late, she is making some positive changes in her life. I know inside she can do a lot of good. Her life is hers. Not interested in deterring, i do wish for her not to be wishy washy and use time effectively. Which is her chart ruler in 5th. 9th house is in libra. Which venus is in own sign cj ic. Could this be geared more towards real estate/interior designor or could she make way in a cosmetic medical field. As i said i wouldnt defer her but if there was a favorable field and she comes about it her own way, and i can support her enthusiastically. Also noted pof is conjunct mars in the 4th. As mentioned financial disaster worries me. I wish she didnt start off her life with debt. I didnt set her up to pursue schooling. Recently hoped she would go after a scholarship. My guess she will end up in real estate.

eekndyn

Here is the chart of hers

Attachments

• nma (2).jpg
    nma (2).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 25

eekndyn

Sun new Moon Merc conjunction in Aries, Saturn with the NN and Pluto with SN, ruling MC and also closest to MC, Mars in the last degree of Taurus. Sounds like she needs to at least start studying and then you can practically talk to her and guide her but you wouldn't have much luck trying to influence the course of action beforehand. Studying biology doesn't disqualify a person from any of the alternate careers you mentioned. People learn so much about themselves and subjects in college. You could help by introducing her to friends or mentors in fields she expresses interest in, so she learns about the actual daily practice.

In the United States the medical care of women and children has an increasingly martial / military character so it's not like, automatically a bad fit with the Capricornian state of medical practice these days. I'm actually unconvinced the martial practice model positively serves women and children as it claims to. But that's a separate question. I'm curious, does she have calm breathing, steady hands, as one would need for surgery?

Back in the summer time we visited a doctor to detect if she was dealing with pcos and I think it sparked her interest. She does have a steady hand. When she was younger it was a pediatric surgeon. Then it was teaching for a few years. When we toured campus it was still education. On the application it changed. If it changes again thats okay.