Should I cut my losses? Rafaella, tikana, etc please?

Aquarius358

We were all looking at Moon & Venus aspect, no? It is an applying sextile. The uranus on asc is what I just decided, so you got that right! :))) But out of curiosity...moon and venus are applying ins sextile, so would you mind explaining how my assessment is wrong? Now I am a bit confused but would love to learn more what your take is on that sextile if it isn't an aspect?

Sorry - you're absolutely right!

Another good reason why I shouldn't make hasty judgments when Mars is Rx!
(Slap, slap.)

And interestingly, both you and he are strong. I agree with the comments that he will be 'full of himself' - it would've been up to you as to whether or not you could handle someone with high self esteem as to whether or not it was OTT. Venus Exalted and in your 1st House means he's keen. He's "come over to you" … that Uranus on the Asc is not to be ignored either (in terms of your question about cutting your losses.) ___

kai

Sorry - you're absolutely right!

Another good reason why I shouldn't make hasty judgments when Mars is Rx!
(Slap, slap.)

And interestingly, both you and he are strong. I agree with the comments that he will be 'full of himself' - it would've been up to you as to whether or not you could handle someone with high self esteem as to whether or not it was OTT. Venus Exalted and in your 1st House means he's keen. He's "come over to you" … that Uranus on the Asc is not to be ignored either (in terms of your question about cutting your losses.) ___

Ok great so my limited interpretation was on spot then when it came to venus and moon lol I started to worry about myself there for a sec thinking I was missing something. :) So thanks for correcting yourself.

tikana

Aqua

the question is not just about will she marry him but will she be happy?

there is nothing in the chart not in 1st not in 2nd that points to anything good news out of this guy

selfies from vegas - yep, he needs a pacifier..

just sayin
T

kai

Hi guys...im sorry to bring back this person for the 3rd time now, but there's a new communication from him again and pretty much he's the only person i've been attracted to since March and that's the only reason why I would like to know why did he communicate with me not verbally, but by sending me a 'wink' on the same dating site we initially met? As you know from this story, i was going to break it off with him and I did by telling him not to communicate with me again.

I did miss him a lot, especially the last few days he has been on my mind all the time. So what happened now is that I had deactivated my dating site account while talking to him for a month an a half when he came back to me after my very 1st break up, but I kept seeing him online and he was visiting his site everyday...i have another fake account from which I was monitoring his movement on the site. So I waited to see if he will deactivate it or not, even though we were not exclusive but he seemed to like me a lot. Eventually I got bored with him...for his lack of effort in moving things forward as we only saw twice twice in a month an a half period after he came back when I broke it off, but 3 times in life total and plus him being on the site. I guess some people move forward very slowly, while I like things to go forward a bit faster when I am really into someone, but he is an Aqua sun and a Cappy moon, and I read that they are slow and cautious when it comes to letting someone enter their life. We played stupid mind-games and I got angry and cut him off completely, but even after I said don't contact me, 2 months exactly have passed now, and when I reactivated my account back on that dating site where we initially met, 2-3 days ago, I saw that he visited my profile right away! He knew it is me, so i think if he didn't want to, he could have stayed away just like I was intentionally not entering his own profile. So he visited me, but didn't say anything yet he simply clicked on a 'wink' and sent me a wink, so I am thinking that since I told him no contact, he used the wink to test the waters so to speak. I did not do anything more than he did...simply responded with his same wink back.

I really like him and this is the only reason why i bring back this topic when there's new developments so I was wondering why he sent me that wink (communication method) and visited my profile again? Is that a way to tell me he missed me or wants me back since he didn't expect that I would end things having his ego and like Tikana said before "acting as if he owns me?" lol. I am not sure how to proceed either IF he ends up writing me seeing that i also sent him the wink back. So I am Mercury; he is Jupiter. I am Exhalted in Virgo, he is weak but exalts me perhaps? See me exalted in a sign where I am exalted while he is weaker in his detriment? Maybe why he decided to test the waters with me again? Sun, his sexual side is also in Virgo a sign where Im exhalted....not sure what Saturn and Mars in 7th represent here? Perhaps I should look at this through communication houses only as I am asking about communication BUT that relates to what he wants from me and how much he likes me? Can you guys help me out please? You have been so helpful with this thread since the beginning.

Oddity

Stuff with his other relationships is epically bad (Mars-Saturn-Antares on the 7th, are there court things coming up for him about a past marriage or anything like that?) and he wants to have sex with you. He'll be with someone else first though (Venus-Jupiter-Merc in 5), if he isn't already with her, and looking at Venus-Jupiter and the 7th house, I'm thinking there's already an involvement.

Since Merc is about to go retrograde, you'll change your mind about him, but if you get with him, it will not go well, especially with both malefics angular.

Where is the first chart you posted? I read back, and apparently there was one before the several in this thread that said this wouldn't work out. You should be able to read the outcome of the relationship from that one.

kai

He has never been married and no child and pretty much desperate to get married as he tells me himself. Sometimes I read that Venus also represents the sexual side of the querent and what the quested is attracted to, but I also see that some people view venus as the other woman like you interpreted. When we got back together he was asking me if I am dating others, to which I replied yes lol, which I wasn't but since he was taking it so slow, I wanted to make him understand that he will lose me to someone else if this is who things will continue and I wanted to make him jealous to, so when I asked me how about you? he said that he hadn't been on a date in a month and a month was the time-frame when he got back with me again after I broke it off...so i took it that he wanted to know if im involved with someone else or not and made it clear to me that he wasn't at that time. but i don't know.....so is venus really represents another woman? I wonder how then he's constantly on that site. Perhaps he met her after I broke it off 2 months ago since....I guess I deleted the 1st chart if it doesn't show and that one wasn't anything promising. So the whole chart shows that he just wants sex with me? Agh! I felt like he genuinely liked me...he did hint at sex 2 months ago saying that i am sweet, intelligent and hot for which he is attracted to me and wants to sleep with me when I asked him why he wanted to 'get with me'. He talks about marriage how little time he has left, yet his attention is on sex? It doesn't make any sense. So I guess the chart tells me to stay away...i was hoping he wanted a relationship lol

kai

Stuff with his other relationships is epically bad (Mars-Saturn-Antares on the 7th, are there court things coming up for him about a past marriage or anything like that?) and he wants to have sex with you. He'll be with someone else first though (Venus-Jupiter-Merc in 5), if he isn't already with her, and looking at Venus-Jupiter and the 7th house, I'm thinking there's already an involvement.

Since Merc is about to go retrograde, you'll change your mind about him, but if you get with him, it will not go well, especially with both malefics angular.

Where is the first chart you posted? I read back, and apparently there was one before the several in this thread that said this wouldn't work out. You should be able to read the outcome of the relationship from that one.

I am sorry but can you explain what this meant "Stuff with his other relationships is epically bad (Mars-Saturn-)" his current one if he is in one? Since you said he will get involved or is involved with someone already.

tikana

you DO NOT want to see malefics in 7th house

you have 2 of them .. how worse can this get?

3 charts same answer

move on ... winking shminking .. tell him to F*CK off and that will be the end. you could also go with "sh*t or get off the pot" but then 2nd is way too soft for me....

and always remember -- LESS PEOPLE = MORE OXYGEN except when you are at high elevation.

Last edited:

kai

3 charts same answer

move on ... winking shminking .. tell him to F*CK off and that will be the end. you could also go with "sh*t or get off the pot" but then 2nd is way too soft for me....

and always remember -- LESS PEOPLE = MORE OXYGEN except when you are at high elevation.

It might come to that point where I will tell him to F Off. I wish he stays single and childless forever and then gets depressed over it since it's something that he is already struggling with, yet he is playing the field at almost 50 instead of settling down as he claims he desperately wants! I know less people more oxygen, but then staying single forever or meeting similar men who you fall for and it ends up nowhere is depressing...the thought of it too.

Abby83

3 charts same answer

Omg, AMEN to that.

Please, stop thinking about this guy. Please.

tikana

It might come to that point where I will tell him to F Off. I wish he stays single and childless forever and then gets depressed over it since it's something that he is already struggling with, yet he is playing the field at almost 50 instead of settling down as he claims he desperately wants! I know less people more oxygen, but then staying single forever or meeting similar men who you fall for and it ends up nowhere is depressing...the thought of it too.

I do not want to see 4th chart on this guy! lol

kai

it is obvious the boy misses his mommy boob.
i'd ask him "umm why are you winking at me? cannot talk? are you reliving your nursery stage again? do you need a pacifier or breast milking?

hahhaha.....well i told him not to contact me again before when I broke it off and got bored with his lack of effort BUT his mommy passed away from cancer, so although your comment is a great one, i just can't use it in his case as u can imagine lol
tikana...I do like your attitude and if u are like that in your personal life with men, then more kudos to you....u must be living a hell of an easy and emotionally-wise stress free life dear :)) if i think like that and not give a **** then my personal life would be stress free too...that's the only aspect in life im struggling with. agh!

tikana

hahhaha.....well i told him not to contact me again before when I broke it off and got bored with his lack of effort BUT his mommy passed away from cancer, so although your comment is a great one, i just can't use it in his case as u can imagine lol
tikana...I do like your attitude and if u are like that in your personal life with men, then more kudos to you....u must be living a hell of an easy and emotionally-wise stress free life dear :)) if i think like that and not give a **** then my personal life would be stress free too...that's the only aspect in life im struggling with. agh!

ohh yeah i am like that.. these days me dont have time to babysit

by the way .. tell him to f*ck off permanently..

Last edited:

kai

ohh yeah i am like that.. these days me dont have time to babysit

by the way ... tell him to f*ck off permanently..

I will...can't handle another of his wishy-washy indecisive approaches....it's like he likes me to be around..my attention for him via texts when I respond...my compliments to his selfies and his semi-bold head lololol my flirting with him....not going to be a doormat for a man. And...if he is a smart man he should have realized that i dont give a **** about his wealth obviously if i keep kicking him to the curb each time...BUT he has to be smart to realize it which he isn't when it comes to his personal life. What a f** emotional roller-coaster since March with this 50 yr old bachelor lol.

kai

Omg, AMEN to that.

Please, stop thinking about this guy. Please.

thanks hun...
i need to first find someone new for that...it always helps from my previous experiences :))) it's easier to move on when your attention shifts to someone else....then im like f*** it!

kai

Final update:
We got talking...i asked him direct questions about his intentions as he ended up texting me today on top of sending me the 'wink' the other day through that dating site. Funny thing is that when I asked him to delete my # two months ago and never to contact me again, he said it is deleted! Now...he texted me, which proved otherwise lol

So he said that he finds me sexually attractive, that yes he wants to have sex with me, but did not mention anything more than that, so I told him that I sleep with a man when Im exclusive with him (kind of a BS on my part as I've done otherwise with others), to which he answers "I know, that's why I was't putting effort in it as I didn't want you to feel disrespected." So we cleared that out of the way, then I told him "well, why are you contacting me if you sensed that I only sleep when im exclusive? what is your purpose in your contacts?" He said "I don't know. I guess I find you intriguing. I like you, your intelligence and your looks." So I said 'ok then what do u want to do, now that I told you that i only sleep when im in a relationship while you are interested in having sex with me?" He told me that he'd like to get together sometimes over dinner and catch up over dinner. I had mentioned to him that my roomate is going away for 2 months (out of country) and that i've always had fear of darkness and not used to being alone and he told me that he would love it if I stay with him for some days even as a friend as he has two extra bedrooms.

So the mystery has been solved and no point in continuing this thread with a chart as things revealed themselves and Im glad I had that talk with him. I got sad that despite liking me a lot, valuing my intelligence as he told me (even many times before) and wanting to see me even when i'm not giving it up...it's like he likes the whole package, but he didn't mention being with me in closer terms like a relationship. I felt like asking 'what's wrong with me then if you like everything about me, you even feel comfortable around me as u told me, then what's missing in me?" I didn't ask him that but i wondered.

It's obvious that he can't let me go of me all these months and even when I said don't contact me, he goes and contacts me again even when he knows im not giving it up to him. Interestingly, I asked him 'so did u find anyone special yet?" He said "nope" and also, I thought he texted me in the afternoon on Sunday to ask me out, but he was home and sending me naked selfies of his upper torso (LOL) and we were texting back and forth for a few hours, so it didn't seem like he went out on Sunday with anyone, which shows that he most likely isn't involved with anyone otherwise i don't think he would have contacted me ... someone he isn't getting anything from. So no more updates or charts obviously...case closed as they say. I feel bad for him...I think he is missing on a lot by not being with me as I am very dedicated to a man that I am into and I could have been good to him and he has a strong attraction towards me too, plus I accepted our 16 yr age gap, so there should not have been any issues.