Planets residing in moksha houses with Rx's??

DrummerGirl

Any idea what this means when one has Rx planets solely residing in moksha houses?

Does this indicate some karmic debts, spiritual pursuits or spiritual gifts?

Vision10

Nov. 1st

Moksha houses 4 & 8 & 12

:smile:

Well, Drummergirl, You are very humanitarian & psychic.. Did you Suffer any sort of Physical Abuse :pouty:? you had tough Childhood? You had a disciplined mother who told 'you not gonna go out , until you finish this work " & you always felt to run away from home & felt spirituality as the another to find your tranquility:innocent::innocent: You have the ability to meditate for longer hours. You are quite Emotional towards family and children You are always ready to fight for the underdog [/B, be careful of deception by Neglecting your Own needs..]always interested in occult science. You love Travelling. You very fickle minded , probably had tough relation with your mother or Mother figures or in your life.. Your Emotions are scattered.. You Love to isolate yourself from the society.. Probably through father you experienced & suffered negative transformation.. Physical activities invokes the occult energy!! ( tantric sex ) or spiritual dance. Whenever you are travelling with male figures they transform your life!! A liability to anger quickly may need some control too, or words spoken in haste may ruin relationships or friendships. You react against limitations and restrictions, and find adherence to the status quo or repetitive routines anathema to your volatile spirit. You have the ability to maneuver behind people.. You really dont care for the network person until you were 32 or 33..
Well lets come to the conclusion.. Retrograde planets means you have to put more effort twice thrice from normal depends on planet dignity , aspects & other factors.. 4 , 8 , & 12 are moksha houses.. yes there is possibility for u in this life to achieve Salvation or enlightenment provided that D-9,D-20 chart and D-60.. Sun , South node (ketu) & jupiter responsible for Spiritual enlightenment.. Your Purpose in life is to Enjoy Solitude , Spend time in nature , Travel , Questioning the Old beliefs Speak you own truth.. Best quote i could related to you is
“When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings"
etc .. Well , Drummergirl Due to shortage of time i m not able to guide you further.. Explore your Sexuality & go deep within yourself and question your desires i hope i ve helped you enough . if i have told some observation wrong please dont take it to your heart , i m still a novice in astrology.. if there is anything i could help you let me know...:cool:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

Last edited:

DrummerGirl

Thank you very much for your time and interpretations!:biggrin:

I'm definitely touched by your quote: "When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings"...I happened to revisit this forum today after quite sometime being away. I found myself resonating with this quote.

I'm on a transformational journey as we speak with my evolutionary process of the "soul" and your interpretation is so ME... how I need to be (explore) in this experience of life.

Thank you again! you are so very talented with your astrological interpretations it's enlightening :)

Last edited: